Sir

here ramakrishna

please reply to my horscope which was kept long pending. this is my request

rk

vipin garg <vipin2garg wrote:

respected sir

thanx for urs early reply.ok

but tell more abt my marriage

n what type of marige. i got and what type og girl.. its below my lavel or its above my marrige . other wise i donot want to marry.pls expain in detail,some one told that marige with divorcae. or one say my marrige in very high lavel girl n family i have doubt. my mom n dad is in very tension now a days its worst period i have been facing. i donot have even 100 min my pocket. now its on other . when i get jaob. itry lots but not got one .pls help me as early as possible

sorry for mail again 2- agin

now a day i think to commoit suicide

pls

help me if u can

reply as early as much its last one mil to u i donot money to mail u

Suresh Upadhyay <upadhyay_iitd wrote:

Dear Vipin,I will not be able to advise whether you should marry out of caste or within your own caste. However marrying out of caste might bring in more trouble for you, and you have enough of them already.regarding the financial position , i think it would improve from the middle of February 2004 onwards.sincerely,upadhyay lalkitab , vipin garg wrote:> sir> thanx for ur reply> but i done all> but not i am in dep trouble.all side> . i fallin love iwth girlof other caste n want to marry that also tell what is prospect .and what abt my finacial postion > pls reply as early as possible> thanx> vipin> > Suresh Upadhyay wrote:> dear vipin,> > It isn't

much of a surprise to me for the troubles you have gone > through in your life . The two planetary combinations in your > horoscope would largely be responsible for them . I have suggested > upaya for them.> > It will be better that you start your own business, related to either > garments , cosmetics etc or transport , travel agency etc. In case > you haven't got enough money to start your own business , in that > case you should seek job in those areas.> > Regarding marriage, arranged marriage will be advisable. There is ' > Bhagyodaya' after marriage. The period starting from July 2004 > onwards will be very good for any marriage proposal.> > You should do the following Upaya during the daylight hours.> > UPAYA> > [ 1 ] Get a small sandal wood [ chandan ] tabeez shaped piece made. > On that small chanda wood piece embed two silver wires in the

shape > of serpent couple. Keep that with you on your person either in your > purse or your pocket.> > [ 2 ] after a couple of days later, throw a small piece of silver in > a pond or Talab where the water is stagnant. Make sure it is not a > sewage pond.> > [ 3 ] After you have done the second upaya , a day or two later, > offer at any temple some honey in a small copper container.> > [ 4 ] A few days later , buy 800gm of lead [ a metal ], cut it into > eight equal parts and throw these eight pieces together into a river > or a canal , where the water is flowing and not stagnant.> > [ 5 ] After you have done the 4th upaya , a day or two later, offer > at any temple a wollen blanket of white and black colour.> > I hope these upaya help you.> > sincerely ,> > upadhyay> > > > To from

this group, send an email to:> lalkitab- > > > >