IndiaDivine.org

For my fellow members - let us come together .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected learned members / seniors and friends ,

This group was created in AUG 2002 and since then , it has been becoming popular by the day . I am a total novice in astrology and Lal Kitab but have been greatly benefited following LAL KITAB Upayas as per the advise of Shri Upadhaya ji ( initially ) and Shri Rajinder ji who has been taking time out from his busy schedule to guide my life back to mormalcy.

I am indeed indebted to them for their selfless service and have no words to express my gratitude. Please believe me when I write that without them , I would not be alive and writing this e mail . I am now an ardent and humble believer of LAL KITAB.

I am one of the few lucky ones who happened to come across the Lalkitab group , join it and benefit from the remedial measures of the Upayas as suggested by the learned members . But I know of many friends and aquiaintances who are also faced with some severe problem or the other , desperately trying to get their life going smoothly and in doing so getting into the hands of tantrics , fraud astrologers ( in do not mean to insult classical astrology in any way ) and in the end land up with no benefits . NOW KNOWING THAT LALKITAB OFFERES REMEDIES ( MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE ) WHICH ARE WITHIN THE REACH OF THE COMMON MAN , I HAVE DECIDED TO MOOT MY IDEA FOR THE CONSIDERATION OF MY FELLOW MEMBERS , SPECIALLY OUR LEARNED & RESPECTED SENIORS .

Please consider the follwoing points :-

# Can we start the process of publishing a book / CD which can be used by the common man as a ready reckoner for effective Upayas to be followed.

# If a kind of programme is created ( on the website / CD ) which can give it's analysis and Upayas after the native logs in with all relevant points and querries .

# Membership to the website is nominal which generates enough revenues to mantain the upkeep and upgradation of the site.

# If any of us members are in the software filed , could we get an indiaction as to the cost involved to get this idea going ( if at all it is practical and possible ) .

I HAVE BENEFITED FROM LALKITAB AND WANT TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY IN MY OWN SMALL WAY . IF OTHER MEMBERS FEEL THIS IDEA IS WORTH PURSUING , I AM WILLING TO BE ACTIVELY INVOLVED AND FUND THIS PROJECT AS PER MY ABILITY .

If there are books on astrology , palmistry , feng shui , vaastu , WHY NOT AN AUTHENTIC BOOK ON LAL KITAB .

Please do reply and think of the benefits the common man could have . It would be a great service to society .

This is just an idea and we can move ahead if and when our respected members give their acceptance. I am sure all of us benefited from LALKITAB would be too willing to join in this effort.

Pranam .

Mehernoz T. Bugli

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now