IndiaDivine.org

Please Help:Kind Attn:Upadhyay Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Upadhyay Ji,

Namaskar!

Sir I am thankful for your earlier guidelines.Upadhyayji today I need your services for one of my very close relative(girl) who is suffering from epilepsy since she was in matric,after first attack she is taking medicine(english) as per doctor's advice.In between as per doctor's advice she left taking the medicine but unfortunately again faced the attack.As per doctor advice she has gone through MRI in which she found alright.Sir now she is at marriageable age due to which her parents are worrying lot about her health and next future.In total she has faced 3to4 attacks till date.She is well educated.Around two year back she has worn Pukhraj in gold in left hand.Sir just only today she has started

Non-english medicine for next 3 years,will this be better?Please help her and parents by giving your guidelines so that she should have good health and peaceful married life.Please tell when she will get married as someone has told that she is manglik also?In which direction AND profession the parents should search for her spouse ? She herself is worrying about her health and future and now irritates very much as she is taking the medicine from the last 10-12 years.Upadhyay ji I will be very thankful to your act of kindness if you will kind guide about her health and early happy marriage.Her astro details are as details are as below

D.O.B:19-02-1978

T.O.B:4.30AM

PLACE:HOSHIARPUR-PUNJAB

With warm regards

Sincerely yours

Jagjiv Sangar

25/04/04

3:27P.M

MUMBAI

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.