IndiaDivine.org

EXCEL WORKSHEET LALKITAB Ver 5.0 PLEASE READ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR ALL MEMBERS AND BEGINNERS

THIS IS TO ADD THAT THE EXCEL SPREADSHEET IS NEVER INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY AUTOMATED REMEDY BUT TO CREATE A TOOL TO PREPARE THE NATAL AND VARSHPHAL CHARTS IN ONE PAGE FOR THE EXPERTS TO BEGIN THEIR ANALYSIS.

In the next version, I think I will add this a warning :-)

-

Pankaj Agarwal

lalkitab

Saturday, June 12, 2004 1:15 PM

Re: [lalkitab] Re: HELP NEEDED(Bhatia ji)

Dear members,

I think this is perfectly true.

There were some discussions on this before and with the kind of art / science Lalkitab (or as a mater of fact any form of astrology) is, it would be difficult for any software to encompass the whole knowledge.

However as the basic foundation a Natal chart and Varshphal were the minimum that is required. Hence with inputs from all members we created an excel spreadsheet that has been put in the file section of lalkitab group.

Could some members like Rajinder Bhariajee, Lalkitabeeji, Upadhyayji check and cross check the data and revert back in case there need to be some changes. Also if it is correct, please do let the forum no so that it would be helpful for all to base their calculations on the same.

It could also be used for all people who ask a query on the forum that they fill up the excel spreadsheet and post the same with their query so that all the information is available.

Regards,

Pankaj Agarwal

-

lalkitabee

lalkitab

Saturday, June 12, 2004 6:59 AM

[lalkitab] Re: HELP NEEDED(Bhatia ji)

Respected RS JiNamaskar, First of all i want to say that never go for predections of computerised kundlies because computer can give us accurate calculations but not predections.A man who is perfect astrologer cannot be a perfect software expert & a perfect software develpor cannot become a perfect astrologer.At other hand astrology has a big & deep realms as u said.So manual work is nesesscery there.This was the reason that this knowledge was mooved to VANSHPARAMPRA because there was a thinking that " my son will take forward this knowledge." But as result this knowledge stagnated in future.There was another reason that this knowledge was only for kings because our all VEDAS GRANTHS critic that no portion may be loose of king (According to MANUSMRITI ,CHANAKYA NITI Vaidic Samhitas etc.) In our India all munis and rishis motivated for MOKSHA only and all parts of knowledge (VIDYA) have first line "Anubandh Chatushtay"(Group of four for life and after life).It has four contents 1.Dharm 2. Arth 3.Kaam 4.Moksh (DHARM ka paalan karte hue ARTH ka sangrah karte hue tathaa DHARM KE ANUKOOL ARJIT ARTH (money) ke dwara KAAM ki poorti karte hue MOKSHA ko prapt karnaa hi maanav ka lakshya hai.). In this chapter Astrology has said the eyes of VED. It is the introduction of astrology according to HINDU MITHAK.Now what is NATAL CHART ?Ans. You meet many people everyday and there You feel a lot of attraction to any person. You like him. You want to stay for a while with him even he is a bad person. Why? At other side you dislike a person and want to avoid him even he is a good man. Why?NOTE:- {This condition apply at that time only when you like or dislike without any conversation to an unknown person.Because after that you know the qualities and disqualities of that person by his behaviour and conversation.)It mean that something is there, which is pulling or pushing you. That is a magnatic field of human body.Which is called by the name "Aura" Aabhamandal or "Jyoti" in Hindi.Knowledge of this "Jyoti" has called Jyotish or Astrology. This aura is the creation of nine major planets with the five contents - Aakash, Prithvi,Jal (water),Tej (Fire) and Vayu (Air).Human lies for nine months in his mother's uterus majorly under the governance of nine planets for nine months before his birth.Where above said five contents take their places.Prithvi is flesh & bones, water lives in blood, Fire is the temperature of body and master of digestion,Aakash(sky) is the empty area of body where air lives and you know very well that air is necesserry to live in the world.After nine months when human breaths first time in the world the light of major nine planets covers him according to the place of birth and time of birth.So in indian astrology we demand the date of birth, Place of birth and time of birth.Astrolger measures the power of the aura and defects of aura.(At a same place , & at same time & at same date borned children have same natal chart but there is more difference between both of them.It will discuss at any other day) Astrologer tries to take away that defects.By which human feels healthy and wealthy.It is the summery of Jyotish and all technics of astrology follow this simple science.I know that after reading this, some querries also arise in your mind but i will try to solve all that time to time.It is the summery of my astrological study.Now i think you can understand"What is astrology and why we follow this."It is not a superstition ,it is a science and we can feel it very well.Jyotish has two categeries 1GANIT 2. FALITNow as u said (what would budding astrologers like me dowithout them and the likes of them, may god bless their souls) .U can deside what to do.Abc of GANIT U can learn in parashar paddhati And what u want to do, there is a way of parashar jyotish & another way is Lalkitab.For FALIT JYOTISH pararashari has more and more paths. Famous books are JATAK PARIJAAT, MAANSAGRI, TAJIC NEELKANTHI etc. but knowledge of some sanskrit also nesesscery for that. At other side our LALKITAB has the portion of FALIT with remedies but it cannot be included in parashar paddhati. It has its own system.(There is similarity & differences like the similarity of differences of Windows98 & Linux) So ----1.To know the system of lalkitab you must read the grammer portion of lalkitab.2.To understand lalkitab you must read again & again lalkitab as novel after this you will know. Yeh to goonge ka gud hai (Goonga gud ka taste khane se hi jaan sakta hai bataane se nahi)3.Upayas should be perform accordingly both Natal Chart & Varshfal.4.But Varsh fal of lalkitab is defferent from that which u see in computerised kundli.(Lal kitab main Varsh kundli ek alag tarike se banai jati hai jise varshfal kahaa jataa hai).5As u said - Everyone here is asking a handful of people for help. Why dont wetry to help ourselves? .A docter can not do surgery of himself .In the same way we can not observe tevaa of ourself perfectly.So consultation with other is compulsry.This is said in lalkitab in very begining.It is like that- aap ko aur mujhe aamne saamne baitha diya jaye aur hamaari bhujaon (arms) main seedhi fattiyan bandh di jayen tatha hamare saamne swadisht pakvano ka thaal sajaa ker bhojan karne ke liye kahaa jaye to batayen ki kya karenge. Answer is simple that u will feed me and i will feed you.Same system is in red book & astrology.6.Before applying remedy you must read and define the expects of good & bad planets.Because according to lalkitab each planet can be good or bad. I think I have done more work for new comers in this letter after this they will learn by readbook according their practice.Mr. Sehgal I cannot analyze ur tevaa because i have some other tevaas also to work and it may be possible that no more spare time may be .These were holidays so i was easy to pay more time for group.But i have a satisfaction that ur letter has motivated me to do some more. I will surf in group time to time.If any content is untouched or doubtful I am sorry for that.All learned members may amend that please.ThanksWith RegardsLalkitabee lalkitab , "rakeshsahgal" <rakeshsahgal> wrote:> Pandit Ji Sat sri akal,> > Maine aapko apne mesage mein ek darkhwast ki hai, ke jo maine pehli> martabaa koshish ki hai us pe apni rai dene ki zehmat karein. > > Kyaa varshaphal nikaalne ke baad sirf jo yahaa pe kitaab hai, uske> hisaab se jo ilaaj/upay hai woh karne hai? Is sawaal ke jawaab ke> saath saath jab aap ko fursat/mauka mile to mere tewe ko dekhne ki> meherbaani bhi kariye. Tewe kaa byaaura mere message mein hai.> > Shukriya> > > R S> > lalkitab , "lalkitabee" <lalkitabee> wrote:> > Respected Bhatia ji > > Thanks for your kind reply.I was waiting for it.Yes you are > > rihgt.I may be wrong.But bacause astrology is a researchable work > > more & more so i discuss like this matters of decoding redbook's > > words(right or wrong) because i know after discussion we will get a >