IndiaDivine.org

Ans WHO IS AUTHOR OFLAL KITAB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, this book is written by Pandit Roop chand Joshi and published by name of his younger brother Sh. Girdhari Lal. There is no doubt because my father-in law (Late sh. Baburam Gupta who worked in IncomTax Dept. Delhi)was very well known to Pandit ji.He present Ink & Golden Nib to Pandit ji.He had written comments by red ink on his children's horoscope by Pandit ji. And that diary i have.I have also all five books with correction by Pandit ji.

It further states that " In a dream, he(Pandit roop chand joshi) saw an unseen person who told Pt Roop Chand that he had been "picked" to modify and bring to the world, a revolutionary system of astrology.

As my Father-In-Law it is right. Kyonki Pandit Ji jab kitab likhte the to unka putra Pt. Somdutt Joshi jo ki ab Canada ke Tornto shar mein rhte hein vah apne gaon mein apni mata ji ke samne kitab ko bolna shuru kar dete the.

So there is no confusion that the Original Author is Pt. Roop Chand Joshi.

Sorry I have not much good knowledge of English. Mudi982001. "Lal Kitab is the name of five books, published between 1939 and 1952, which expound an absolutely unique system of Indian astrology vivek784 <vivek784 wrote:

Dear all the Lal Kitabees ji The is lot of confusion about who is the author of l;al kitabGeneral view is that its author is unknown But there is website http://www.originallalkitab.com which says that it is written by Pandit Roop chand Joshi "Lal Kitab is the name of five books, published between 1939 and 1952, which expound an absolutely unique system of Indian astrology now known as the Lal Kitab system of astrology. These books, each carrying the title Lal Kitab, were authored by the originator of this system, Pandit Roop Chand Joshi " It further states that " In a dream, he(Pandit roop chand joshi) saw an unseen person who told Pt Roop Chand that he had been "picked" to modify and bring to the world, a revolutionary system of astrology. His entire

knowledge of physiognomy, palmistry and the prevalent surroundings was to be amalgamated into one discipline".Please go thru the site and lets discusses the what is the truthvivek

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger