Remedies/pariharas for my problems.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

" Add to Address Book

To:

CC:

Dear LalKitabee Ji,

I have requested to suggest remedies to my problems. But I was not favoured with any reply.

I request once again to suggest remedies at the earliest.Can I pray that you take a look at my chart and prescribe Lal Kitab Remedies to overcome the current problems in my life.

My problems are:

1. I have constructed a house and facing acute financial problem.

1. My wife last Rs.50,000/- while travelling in a bus.

2. My son is arrogant and never listens, short tempered.

3. No mental peace.

4. Request to suggest suitable remedies.

Here are my birth details:Name - Shamasundar H.R. Date of Birth: 21.06.1953Time of Birth - 11:46 pm (Midnight)Place of Birth - Bangalore, KarnatakaLooking forward to your advise.Warm regards,Shyamsundar H.R.

India Matrimony: Find your partner online.

Guest guest

respected shamsunder ji I think teaching or any type of publication or job in a publishing agency is ur profession.Ur new build house is north facing house & u have only son but daughter is elder than son & she may be married now. I think ur wife lost 50000 rs. when she was coming back from ur sister's home or from her brother' homePlease confirm

With regardsLalkitabee

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Guest guest

Respected Vipin Shuklaji,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am working in a Central Govt. organisation as Sr.Assistant where the activities pertains to field studies. I have one son and one daughter and daughter is yelder.

My house is facing West.

My daughter is yelder than my son and she is now studying in Ist BBM.

I gave the money to my wife which was brought from my friend while the construction work was going on of my first floor bldg. She was returning from the bank after taking permission from the bank.(She is working in a cooperative bank in Basaveswarangar in Bangalore.

I hope this information will suffice and expect an early response.

Thanking you once again.

shamasundar H.R.Vipin Shukla <lalkitabee wrote:

respected shamsunder ji I think teaching or any type of publication or job in a publishing agency is ur profession.Ur new build house is north facing house & u have only son but daughter is elder than son & she may be married now. I think ur wife lost 50000 rs. when she was coming back from ur sister's home or from her brother' homePlease confirm

With regardsLalkitabee

Guest guest

Lalkitabji,

I kindly request you to suggest suitable upayas at the earliest. I am sorry for disturbing again and again.

Yours

shymasundar h.r.shyam sundar <shyam2161953 wrote:

Respected Vipin Shuklaji,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am working in a Central Govt. organisation as Sr.Assistant where the activities pertains to field studies. I have one son and one daughter and daughter is yelder.

My house is facing West.

My daughter is yelder than my son and she is now studying in Ist BBM.

I gave the money to my wife which was brought from my friend while the construction work was going on of my first floor bldg. She was returning from the bank after taking permission from the bank.(She is working in a cooperative bank in Basaveswarangar in Bangalore.

I hope this information will suffice and expect an early response.

Thanking you once again.

shamasundar H.R.Vipin Shukla <lalkitabee wrote:

With regardsLalkitabee