IndiaDivine.org

FORWARDED TO LALKITAB FORUM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends,

This came to the forum and I took a quick swipe at it. Govil Jee wasn't sure of his ascendant so I tried to acsertain that. In my opinion, it is Taurus. Interestingly, the Moon is displaying the traits of both, the 12th as well as the 1st house. I have taken the liberty of editing some of Govil jee's response (indicate by ...... )

Rajinder Bhatia

bindu govil <binduabhay wrote:

Hello Bhatia ji

Thanks for your quick response though I was expecting a quick one at the time I was writing to you.

I would like you to do a professional reading and also suggest remedial measures .......I want to accomplish what I have not and I know I will with your assistance.

i have answered the questions and given some detais about myself -pl let me know if you need to know something more.

Regards

Abhay

Abhay Jee,

I am assuming that this is a male's horoscope (the Email name contains "Bindu", so I have to be careful. Things do change in a female's horoscope (in which case I am off the track).

In cases like this, when the lagna is changing, general rule of the thumb is to go with the later lagna (Taurus in your case) but let us try them both.

TAURUS Lagna:

1. Education - obstacles in studies, weak in Mathematics. Did not get much education but still one is treated like a highly educated one.

*YES ONLY GRADUATE THOUGH ENROLLED FOR MASTERS IN PUBLIC ADMIN. BUT DID NOT GIVE EXAMS. THOUGH READ A LOT-THOUGH DID NOT FAIL IN ANY CLASS TILL GRADUATION.

2, If married, very domineering spouse.

*I FEEL THIS BUT SHE THINKS THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

3. Despite best intentions, one is not treated fairly; is considered a fool by others or such things may happen that the person comes out like an idiot.

*YES –HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY MANY FOR NOT SECURING MY INTERESTS AS I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ANYONE IS GOING TO CHEAT ON ME-MOSTLY IN MONEY MATTERS

4. Perhaps don't have an elder brother (or may be far away from you or may not get along with you); possibly the elder brother was around at the time of birth.

-NO ELDER BROTHER

5. Always some or the other problem with "Raj-darbaar" but you should not be having a government job.

-NO –HAD PROBLEMS WHEN SEEKING MY FATHERS OFFICIAL FUNDS AND FAMILY PENSION.

(He does not have a government job and did get into problems dealing with it for his father's pension.)-

IF IT WERE ARIES LAGNA:

1. Relationship with mother - how is it?-FROM MY SIDE I WANT TO DO WHATEVER I CAN BUT MY MOM ON MY FACE DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING BUT KEEPS SAYING THINGS TO MY WIFE NOT WORTHY OF ME.

2. Have had relationship with other women - pimples on face (wife or husband both)-NO MARKS ON EITHER THOUGH STRAY PIMPLES COME AND GO ON BOTH.-NO RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER WOMEN-HAD BREIF ADOLESCENT AFFAIRS WHEN I WAS 16 YRS –NOT SEX-DO NOT RATE MYSELF AS FEMALE CHARMER.

3. Oldest maternal uncle either not alive or not doing well or has no male issues-IS ALIVE –RETIRED FROM HIGH GOVT. POST –HAS SON SETTLED IN AMERICA –ENGINEER INTO ROBOTICS NOW WITH A BANK ELDER TO ME BY 4 YRS.-NOT MUCH INTERACTION.

4. You are either the oldest brother or regarded like the oldest in the family.-OLDEST BROTHER

5. Back pain and/or urinary tract problems-NOT ANY REGULAR MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS6. Money is not coming in steady stream - it comes once and then stops and then after a long wait it comes again. Silver utensils are boxed up in trunks or inside almirahs where these can't be seen.YES-MONEY COMES IN FITS AND STARTS- SILVER UTENSILS AND ARTICLES ARE KEPT INSIDE THE ALMIRAH THOUGH EARLIER IN TRUNK –FEW MONTHS AGO SILVER GLASSES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OUT AND KEPT IN THE THE KITCHEN FOR USE

This is a quick, five minute analysis. Please let me know what fits and then we'll be able to fix the ascendant.

Rajinder Bhatiabinduabhay <binduabhay wrote

I took out most of the additional information provided by Mr Govil

was good at studies but did not put in much effort-......

After graduation(b.com) –age 19-joined as an article clerk with a chartered accountant but left after 6 months.-gave 1 mba entrance exam IMT(ghz) but could not make it to the final selected list ....

Made lots of money but lost it all gradually-did not spent it on vices –gradually kept on loosing because of some friends and relatives or more I feel....

........dabbling in stocks again and again made and finally lost more money then I should have lost because the Bombay a/c was being looked after by a friend and he did not take action even when I gave the instructions.-finally in sept 2000 I came back to Bombay on the hope of finding a job and in the meanwhile would look after an online startup selling accessories on the net developed by my sister.since then I have been doing this since and opened a website selling imitation jewelry(a/c in wifes name)-though now able to support the expenses still no savings.

Married in 1996 and my wife is 8 yrs younger to me –arranged marriage –started facing problems due to my mother and gradually things kept deteriorating –had a lot of quarrels and fights with my wife and mother as well.

Though since childhood a was more sort of inclined to my father-I adored him in some respects but not my mother as I despised a tense environment anywhere and she would create one.

I am the oldest in the family-then 1 sister married to ICS officer.-then 1 brother did civil engineering-did job for a 2 yrs –now doing e marketing settled in Meerut(up)-mother is living with him but keeps coming to visit us and sister who is presently residing in Surat.

The first child conceived soon after marriage had to be terminated as my wife had taken some medications without knowing about the pregnancy and I had given those to her.- I am very much interested in studying pharmacopoeia and alternate therapies.

The nature of my wife is not quarrelsome but cannot bear what she does not like-sort of irritable nature –does not want to change her view of how to analyze things ....... better after I started fasting 3 days a week: mon,wed,fri. since feb/march this yr.

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger