IndiaDivine.org

I am knew here but I have a long history with Lal Kitab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just joined this group last weekend. I spent a lot of time going through the old archives of the group. It is very interesting reading. I am so thrilled to join this group. My late grandfather used to visit Pandit Rup Chand quite often and some of the incidents about Pandit Roop Chand he told us were unbelievable and incredible but were true. He told us that Pandit Rup Chand was able to issue orders for getting the death sentences of people cancelled based on the upayas that he used to prescribe. This is something that few people know but he did it so many times.

We happen to have two Lalkitabs (52 and 42) and I read these from time to time. I have also read some other books on LK by other authors. It is very surprising that some of these people are thinking that Pandit ji did not know much and that some soldier in the army gave him that material. That is totally 100% false. When my late grandfather read this, he was so upset that he wished that he could go and teach this person some lessons with his shoes.

I am so happy to be in this group and I hope to take part in some discussions.

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger