IndiaDivine.org

Is jupiter really playing havoc

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear bhatiaji and pandeyji

this is to share my analysis of a native and also to get expert opinions from the groupmembers Take the case of the kundli with jupiter in 10th ,here jupiter is neech,astangat and in comopany of 2 enemiues budh and shukr he is almost in the sign's end and also papkartari yog. the native wears pearl .Can he ever be corrected since he is in such a damn bad state and since his mahdasha is also running currently wil he really do good to the native who is frustratyed with his career without satisfaction causing him health problems is it only the jupiter the havoc player or else budh and shukr also acting aS ENEMIES FOR THE UDYOG BHAV,i think till his dasha is over 2007 the native has to suffer,besides i also think that such jupiter could suddenly give a foriegn trip since he is with 12th lord budh,since devguru+daityguru+Budhi karak are all together in 10th house kindly clarify and give your remedies,while analysiung please take care of the folowing

Pros

ketu in 5th house is watchdog of jupiter

11th rahu destroys jupiter

Cons

9th house mon,mars strengthens him

with these clues i'd like to leave it to the opinions I am actually overhelmed by lalkitabees astounding reply to a person on this site giving him the conditions of the native and his past readings

Lagn:libra

kumbh ketu

singh sani,rahu,sun

kark:budh guru sukr

mithun mangal,mon