IndiaDivine.org

discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kulbir ji,

We are here for discussion only. So shoot all of your queries one by one.

Regards,

Punit PandeyKulbir Singh Bains <ceetabains wrote:

Sincerely hope that you would be helpful in my quest. want to have adetailed discussion on lal kitab mahadahsa, antardasha, 35 salachakra, vaastu shatra in lal kitab, creation of monthkundli, dailykundli, hourly kundali, and similar topics primarily relating togrammer and philosphy of lal kitab.If you kindly allow me to share and compare my notes with yourknowledge and experience, it would be a privilige.kinly intimate me if my request has been accepted.

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

Dear Mrs. Wendy,

It has certainly been a spirited and enlightening discussion.

Many thanks to all that came on board with a few comments.

As they say the world has more questions than there are answers,

but nonetheless it was a great discussion with many relevant points.

Also wanted to agree with you that 'Youtube' is a blessing in so

many ways. Members may want to take a look at "Invisible satsang"

which has many beautiful devotionals.

regards,

Sanjay

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyaRe: yagnasjyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 7:46 AM

Dear Keshav,Actually I don't recall saying that yagnas (per se) were employed in Tibetan astrology. What I said was that certain rituals were performed... a ritual could mean some puja or ceremony for instance. But I never said Tibetan astrology made use of yagnas.At the time I purchased the Tibetan Astrology (TA) software I also bought a book on TA by Philippe Cornu...it too has been just gathering dust on my bookshelf for the past decade. However, I've just dusted it off and turning to the section on "special days and religious festivals" it says that, in the monasteries, the monks and lamas perform rituals and offerings (pujas) to the Dharmapalas (the protective deities of Buddhism) in order to persuade them to remove obstacles and demons. They also offer prayers to Dharmapalas, asking them to protect the new year and bring about favourable circumstances.Tibetan astrology teaches

that religious practice will create a better life by purifying karmic potentials, and an astrologer can advise on suitable practice and amulets.I regret I cannot be of much more help than this as I never really made a deep enough study of Tibetan Astrology... just skimmed the surface, really...out of curiosity :-)Best Wishes,Mrs. Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya .com____________ _________ _________ _______- "Keshav V" <mv.keshav (AT) gmail (DOT) com><jyotish-vidya>Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:22 PMRe: yagnasDear Mrs.Wendy,That's interesting! .Based on my learnings buddhist

are against yagnas. Can you please let meknow few things like, whom they worship during yagna, how it is beingperformed etc.?ThanksKeshavPS: I am a new member of this group. I recently started learning astrology.