IndiaDivine.org

You must pay for the material used in performing a remedial measure...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Archana Jee,

It is so gracious of you to help in offering to arrange for the material for upaya. There is only one important thing to note. No material for remedial measures should be given/taken free of cost. Please ensure that the person doing the upaya pays for the postage and the cost of surmaa. It is a very minor issue but the remedial measures must not be done with stuff acquired free of cost.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatiaarchana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:

Dear ShyamsunderjiWe here as a group is like a family and would alwayslike to have thee best benifits from lalkitabeeexperts, and being a family member are always here tohelp each other in some form or other. So do not beconfused, if you do not mind and if experts permits meto do so may i courier the peach gittak and surma foryou doing the suggested remedy,(FOR I AM NOT AT ALLCONFUSED ON THIS MATTER) hope you do not take itotherwise my intentions are only to help you out fromyour confusion and get the upaay suggested done at theearliest so that you are benefited at the earliest.pls. have the advice from experts and let me know youraddress and ph. no. so that i can do the needful atthe earliest.Best regardsARCHANA CHOUHAN

Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Guest guest

Respected Rajinderji,

As you advice sir, if so i will definetly send the

total cost of the material, which i am sure will not

be more than 5-6 Rs. which will only be the cost of

surma, as peach gittak has no value and if you want me

to take money against that also than i will take a

very nomimal negligible amount just to complete the

formalities but hope i can refuse taking courier cost

as courier is not a part of remedy.

What do you say Rajinder jee is that ok, pls. advise

as latest by tomorrow i will send the material to

Shyamsunder jee

Best Regards

ARCHANA CHOUHAN

--- Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002

wrote:

> Archana Jee,

> It is so gracious of you to help in offering to

> arrange for the material for upaya. There is only

> one important thing to note. No material for

> remedial measures should be given/taken free of

> cost. Please ensure that the person doing the upaya

> pays for the postage and the cost of surmaa. It is a

> very minor issue but the remedial measures must not

> be done with stuff acquired free of cost.

> Respectfully,

> Rajinder Bhatia

>

> archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:

> Dear Shyamsunderji

>

> We here as a group is like a family and would always

> like to have thee best benifits from lalkitabee

> experts, and being a family member are always here

> to

> help each other in some form or other. So do not be

> confused, if you do not mind and if experts permits

> me

> to do so may i courier the peach gittak and surma

> for

> you doing the suggested remedy,(FOR I AM NOT AT ALL

> CONFUSED ON THIS MATTER) hope you do not take it

> otherwise my intentions are only to help you out

> from

> your confusion and get the upaay suggested done at

> the

> earliest so that you are benefited at the earliest.

>

> pls. have the advice from experts and let me know

> your

> address and ph. no. so that i can do the needful at

> the earliest.

>

> Best regards

>

> ARCHANA CHOUHAN

>

>

>

>

> Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Guest guest

Archana Jee,

The cost of material must be paid for by the beneficiary. The mailing charges are entirely a matter between the two parties. Actually, here in the West, mailing/handling charges are always added to the cost - use your discretion.Respectfully,Rajinder Bhatia============archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:

Respected Rajinderji,As you advice sir, if so i will definetly send thetotal cost of the material, which i am sure will notbe more than 5-6 Rs. which will only be the cost ofsurma, as peach gittak has no value and if you want meto take money against that also than i will take avery nomimal negligible amount just to complete theformalities but hope i can refuse taking courier costas courier is not a part of remedy.What do you say Rajinder jee is that ok, pls. adviseas latest by tomorrow i will send the material toShyamsunder jeeBest RegardsARCHANA CHOUHAN--- Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002wrote:> Archana Jee,> It is so gracious of you to help in offering to> arrange for the material for upaya. There is only> one important thing to note. No material

for> remedial measures should be given/taken free of> cost. Please ensure that the person doing the upaya> pays for the postage and the cost of surmaa. It is a> very minor issue but the remedial measures must not> be done with stuff acquired free of cost. > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:> Dear Shyamsunderji> > We here as a group is like a family and would always> like to have thee best benifits from lalkitabee> experts, and being a family member are always here> to> help each other in some form or other. So do not be> confused, if you do not mind and if experts permits> me> to do so may i courier the peach gittak and surma> for> you doing the suggested remedy,(FOR I AM NOT AT ALL> CONFUSED ON THIS MATTER) hope you do not take it> otherwise my intentions are

only to help you out> from> your confusion and get the upaay suggested done at> the> earliest so that you are benefited at the earliest.> > pls. have the advice from experts and let me know> your> address and ph. no. so that i can do the needful at> the earliest.> > Best regards> > ARCHANA CHOUHAN> > > > > Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

Guest guest

Respected Bhatia Jee,

In small towns or cities, of Haryana / Punjab goldsmiths don’t charge even a single penny, for piercing nose as it may be there tradition of trade. In that case is it O.K to donate a certain amount in temple / Dharmsthan.With RegardsRajniRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Archana Jee,

The cost of material must be paid for by the beneficiary. The mailing charges are entirely a matter between the two parties. Actually, here in the West, mailing/handling charges are always added to the cost - use your discretion.Respectfully,Rajinder Bhatia============archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:

Respected Rajinderji,As you advice sir, if so i will definetly send thetotal cost of the material, which i am sure will notbe more than 5-6 Rs. which will only be the cost ofsurma, as peach gittak has no value and if you want meto take money against that also than i will take avery nomimal negligible amount just to complete theformalities but hope i can refuse taking courier costas courier is not a part of remedy.What do you say Rajinder jee is that ok, pls. adviseas latest by tomorrow i will send the material toShyamsunder jeeBest RegardsARCHANA CHOUHAN--- Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002wrote:> Archana Jee,> It is so gracious of you to help in offering to> arrange for the material for upaya. There is only> one important thing to note. No material

for> remedial measures should be given/taken free of> cost. Please ensure that the person doing the upaya> pays for the postage and the cost of surmaa. It is a> very minor issue but the remedial measures must not> be done with stuff acquired free of cost. > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:> Dear Shyamsunderji> > We here as a group is like a family and would always> like to have thee best benifits from lalkitabee> experts, and being a family member are always here> to> help each other in some form or other. So do not be> confused, if you do not mind and if experts permits> me> to do so may i courier the peach gittak and surma> for> you doing the suggested remedy,(FOR I AM NOT AT ALL> CONFUSED ON THIS MATTER) hope you do not take it> otherwise my intentions are

only to help you out> from> your confusion and get the upaay suggested done at> the> earliest so that you are benefited at the earliest.> > pls. have the advice from experts and let me know> your> address and ph. no. so that i can do the needful at> the earliest.> > Best regards> > ARCHANA CHOUHAN> > > > > Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I think its clear that a person must pay for his/her remedy - the only reason being that it may otherwise not be fruitful to the person. Am i right, Bhatiajee?Rajni Bhargava <rajni4051 wrote:

Respected Bhatia Jee,

In small towns or cities, of Haryana / Punjab goldsmiths don’t charge even a single penny, for piercing nose as it may be there tradition of trade. In that case is it O.K to donate a certain amount in temple / Dharmsthan.With RegardsRajniRajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Archana Jee,

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

India Careers: Over 65,000 jobs

online.

Guest guest

Dear Rajniji,

I only suggested Mr. Shyam sunderji to donate 11/- in

my name and cut the receipt in my name, this was only

my idea, just because as the material that i am

sending him is of negligible value and sending cheque

or draft or money order for such a small amount will

cost more to him than the cost of material, so what i

thought that this will be the best and wise way for

Shyam sunderji to pay back to me without any further

complications, but i am not still sure that this

method works of not, i will only be clear only on

getting suggestion from Bhatia ji, and if works that

it will be very comfortable way which can be used in

future in case any of our group member is in such

problem, and this way we can help each other.

BHATIA JEE - WAITING FOR YOUR FURTHER ADVICE AND

SUGGESTIONS AT THE EARLIEST SO THAT MR SHYAM SUNDERJI

CAN TAKE THE ACTION ACCORDINGLY.

Best regards

ARCHANA CHOUHAN

--- Syndhu <sindhu_b wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> I think its clear that a person must pay for his/her

> remedy - the only reason being that it may otherwise

> not be fruitful to the person. Am i right,

> Bhatiajee?

>

> Rajni Bhargava <rajni4051 wrote:

>

> Respected Bhatia Jee,

>

> In small towns or cities, of Haryana / Punjab

> goldsmiths don’t charge even a single penny, for

> piercing nose as it may be there tradition of trade.

> In that case is it O.K to donate a certain amount in

> temple / Dharmsthan.

> With Regards

> Rajni

> Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002

> wrote: Archana Jee,

> The cost of material must be paid for by the

> beneficiary. The mailing charges are entirely a

> matter between the two parties. Actually, here in

> the West, mailing/handling charges are always added

> to the cost - use your discretion.

> Respectfully,

> Rajinder Bhatia

> ============

>

> archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:

> Respected Rajinderji,

>

> As you advice sir, if so i will definetly send the

> total cost of the material, which i am sure will not

> be more than 5-6 Rs. which will only be the cost of

> surma, as peach gittak has no value and if you want

> me

> to take money against that also than i will take a

> very nomimal negligible amount just to complete the

> formalities but hope i can refuse taking courier

> cost

> as courier is not a part of remedy.

>

> What do you say Rajinder jee is that ok, pls. advise

> as latest by tomorrow i will send the material to

> Shyamsunder jee

>

> Best Regards

>

> ARCHANA CHOUHAN

> --- Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002

> wrote:

> > Archana Jee,

> > It is so gracious of you to help in offering to

> > arrange for the material for upaya. There is only

> > one important thing to note. No material for

> > remedial measures should be given/taken free of

> > cost. Please ensure that the person doing the

> upaya

> > pays for the postage and the cost of surmaa. It is

> a

> > very minor issue but the remedial measures must

> not

> > be done with stuff acquired free of cost.

> > Respectfully,

> > Rajinder Bhatia

> >

> > archana chouhan <antara190196 wrote:

> > Dear Shyamsunderji

> >

> > We here as a group is like a family and would

> always

> > like to have thee best benifits from lalkitabee

> > experts, and being a family member are always here

> > to

> > help each other in some form or other. So do not

> be

> > confused, if you do not mind and if experts

> permits

> > me

> > to do so may i courier the peach gittak and surma

> > for

> > you doing the suggested remedy,(FOR I AM NOT AT

> ALL

> > CONFUSED ON THIS MATTER) hope you do not take it

> > otherwise my intentions are only to help you out

> > from

> > your confusion and get the upaay suggested done at

> > the

> > earliest so that you are benefited at the

> earliest.

> >

> > pls. have the advice from experts and let me know

> > your

> > address and ph. no. so that i can do the needful

> at

> > the earliest.

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > ARCHANA CHOUHAN

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

>

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Vote for the stars of 's next ad campaign!

>

>

>

>

>

> New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

>