IndiaDivine.org

Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Lalkitabeejee,

Thank you for your answers. Sorry for sending delayed acknowledgement. Now I am in a confused state as to what surma means. Peach means any fruit?

If time permits & possible to give me relief pl. give me an detailed analysis of my kundali. I am really confused and hope for a reply.

Yours

Shymsundar H.R.

lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

Respected Shyam sunder JiMr. sehgal has solved your problem but I have not written due to my routine ,So mr. sehgal has translated" break open a seed of a peach". But Now im sitting with my dictionary & I want to clear that Do not break open the seed of peach.You make a hole in this seed with a carpainter's drill.After that purchase SURMA from markeet (Surma is a mineral .Its english name is ANTIMONY & this is available in its natural form in the markeet & it is used by women to> fancy up their eyes)Grind this surma to change it into powder .So steps of this remedy will be as below1. Make a hole in a seed of a peach2. fill it with Surma (ANTIMONY)3. bury it in a corner of a park4. the tool that you use to dig the ground of the park should also be> thrown awayWith RegardsLalkitabee--- In

lalkitab , "rakeshsahgal" wrote:> Mr. ShyamSunder,> > aadu is a fruit called peach in english> gittak is the seed in the fruit> he is asking you to put surma(also called kajal and used by women to> fancy up their eyes)> > 1. break open a seed of a peach> 2. fill it with kajal> 3. bury it in a corner of a park> 4. the tool that you use to dig the ground of the park should also be> thrown away> > Theek Shukla Sahib?> Regards> > > R S> > lalkitab , "lalkitabee" wrote:> > Respected Mudit Ji , Bhuvan ji & Punit Pandey Ji> > Please anyone of you translate this remedy into english for > > Shyamsunder Ji.> > REmedy is ,""AAADU KI GITTAK MAIN SURMA BHARKER PARK KE CORNER MAIN > > DABAIN & KHURPI VAHIN FAINK

DAIN."> > because im unable to translate this into english.> > With Regards> > Lalkitabeelalkitab , shyam sundar > > wrote:> > > Respected Lalkitabiji,> > > > > > I have not been favoured with any solutions for some doubts which> I > > have asked. Kindly reply.> > > > > > Sorry for disturbing you again and again,> > > > > > shyamsundar h.r.> > > > > > India Careers: Over 65,000 jobsonline.