IndiaDivine.org

Throwing into river

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Is this applicable for all articles that are asked to be thrown into river?? Even puja material etc. can be kept at crossroads?Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Bhuwan Jee> Thanks for your mail. If u can, then kindly refer to lalkitab published by> Hare Rama-Hare Krishna Trust,Chandigarh ( they have published verbatim> translation of lalkitab ) , page 12 , last line of topic number 12,it is> written that :>> Dharam Sthaan : Dharam paalan,pooja-paath,.........naastik ke liye chalta> dariya/nadi(river),shani ka chauraha ,dharam sthaan ka kaam dega.>> as per my thinking it means....river and cross-roads can be used to> substitute temple...so both have same effects> ( when A= B and B=C...then A = C. )>> I may be wrong also.Kindly correct me if my thinking is incorrect.> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>>>>> -> "bhuwanvashishtha"

<bhuwanvashishtha> <lalkitab >> Monday, July 26, 2004 6:38 PM> [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification>>> > Respected Khattar jee,> >> > You have said ,> >> > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN BE> > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> >> > With due respect , I would like to say that I have not come across> > any such dictum in the book where it says that an alternative of> > throwing a thing into running water could either be gifting it at a> > temple or placing it at a cross-roads { chau-rasta }.> >> > Yes , the book says that if you do not find a temple then you could> > place it at a cross-road , provided ' koi shaq na kare '. Both the> > temple and the cross-roads represent the 2nd

house. Therefore only> > those karak objects are to be gifted at a temple , which are to be> > established in the 2nd house. In some cases the karak objects are> > gifted at a temple to appease the planet also.> >> > Throwing a karak object into running water means distancing the> > influence of the planet from the jatak { grah prabhav ko jatak se> > door karana }. Some Lal Kitab experts interpret this throwing into> > running water as to establishing the planet in the 4th house. Where> > as others would use a pond { jalashaya }, where the water is> > stagnant , to establish the planet in the 4th house. This issue has> > been a point of debate for very long.> >> > Therefore , either gifting a karak object at a temple or placing it> > at a cross-roads can not be an alternative to throwing it into a> > running water ; because the

first act is to either establish a planet> > in the 2nd house or to appease it , where as the second act is either> > to distance the influence or to establish it in the 4th house. The> > two acts are not the same.> >> > with regards to all the gurujan.> >> > bhuwan> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > lalkitab , Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab@v...>> > wrote:> > > The clarifications according to my learning is as under :> > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > malefic in> > > the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is done for 43> > days; for> > > example) like donating the things

represented by the planet for> > reducing> > > negative effects for the varshphal, then will it have an opposite> > effect as> > > the planet is basically a benefic in the natal chart.As donating> > the things> > > of a benefic planet is not allowed as it reduces the benefic> > effects of> > > that planet, then in that case what> > > > > shaould be done.? Conversely,also if it is the other way round;> > for> > > example)if the planet is malefic in natal and benefic in> > varshphal, then> > > what has to be done?> > >> > > IN MY OPINION,WE SHOULD DO UPAYE FOR VARSHPHAL BECAUSE THE PLANET IS> > > CHANGING IT'S NATURE TEMORARILY AND WE SHOULD DEAL ACCORDINGLY.> > >> > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour

had to be fed to> > fishes in a> > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which can> > be> > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then what> > is to be> > > done? Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at a> > > long distance from the sea shore?> > > I THINK IT CAN BE DONE IN FAVOUR OF SEA FISH.BECAUSE THE AIM IS TO> > FEED THE> > > FISH> > > ELSE> > > HOW ABOUT FEEDING THE FISH IN HOME AQUARIUM?..I ALSO NEED TO KNOW> > ABOUT IT.> > >> > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water> > and there> > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > things be> > > thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw

back the things> > put into> > > it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to the shore> > once again)> > > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN> > BE> > > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> > >> > > Regards> > > Rajeev K Khattar> > >> > >> > > "rakeshrajnisharma" <rakeshrajnisharma>> > > <lalkitab >> > > Saturday, July 24, 2004 2:41 PM> > > [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification> > >> > >> > > > I request all the Gurujans to please clarify it> > > > thanx> > > > rakesh sharma> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > lalkitab , "vspfurn24"

<vspfurn24>> > wrote:> > > > > dear colleagues,> > > > >> > > > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > > > > malefic in the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is> > done> > > > for> > > > > 43 days; for example) like donating the things represented by> > the> > > > > planet for reducing negative effects for the varshphal, then> > will> > > > it> > > > > have an opposite effect as the planet is basically a benefic in> > the> > > > > natal chart.> > > > > As donating the things of a benefic planet is not allowed as it> > > > > reduces the benefic effects of that planet, then in that case> > what> > > > > shaould be done.?> > >

> >> > > > > Conversely,also if it is the other way round; for example)if the> > > > > planet is malefic in natal and benefic in varshphal, then what> > has> > > > to> > > > > be done?> > > > >> > > > > Please throw some light on this matter.?> > > > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour had to be fed to> > fishes in> > > > a> > > > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which> > can> > > > be> > > > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then> > what> > > > > is to be done?> > > > > Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at> > > > a> > > > > long distance

from the sea shore?> > > > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water and> > > > there> > > > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > > > things> > > > > be thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw back the> > > > things> > > > > put into it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to> > the> > > > > shore once again)> > > > >> > > > > Kindly enlighten on the above stated matter.> > > > >> > > > > Thanking you in anticipation.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Syndhu Ji

Puja items should be given in the temple or any place of worshipping ( can be gurudwara or church also )

By the way which puja items do you have in your mind ?

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

-

Syndhu

lalkitab

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 2:25 PM

[lalkitab] Throwing into river

Dear Sir,

Is this applicable for all articles that are asked to be thrown into river?? Even puja material etc. can be kept at crossroads?Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Bhuwan Jee> Thanks for your mail. If u can, then kindly refer to lalkitab published by> Hare Rama-Hare Krishna Trust,Chandigarh ( they have published verbatim> translation of lalkitab ) , page 12 , last line of topic number 12,it is> written that :>> Dharam Sthaan : Dharam paalan,pooja-paath,.........naastik ke liye chalta> dariya/nadi(river),shani ka chauraha ,dharam sthaan ka kaam dega.>> as per my thinking it means....river and cross-roads can be used to> substitute temple...so both have same effects> ( when A= B and B=C...then A = C. )>> I may be wrong also.Kindly correct me if my thinking is incorrect.> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>>>>> -> "bhuwanvashishtha" <bhuwanvashishtha> <lalkitab >> Monday, July 26, 2004 6:38 PM> [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification>>> > Respected Khattar jee,> >> > You have said ,> >> > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN BE> > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> >> > With due respect , I would like to say that I have not come across> > any such dictum in the book where it says that an alternative of> > throwing a thing into running water could either be gifting it at a> > temple or placing it at a cross-roads { chau-rasta }.> >> > Yes , the book says that if you do not find a temple then you could> > place it at a cross-road , provided ' koi shaq na kare '. Both the> > temple and the cross-roads represent the 2nd house. Therefore only> > those karak objects are to be gifted at a temple , which are to be> > established in the 2nd house. In some cases the karak objects are> > gifted at a temple to appease the planet also.> >> > Throwing a karak object into running water means distancing the> > influence of the planet from the jatak { grah prabhav ko jatak se> > door karana }. Some Lal Kitab experts interpret this throwing into> > running water as to establishing the planet in the 4th house. Where> > as others would use a pond { jalashaya }, where the water is> > stagnant , to establish the planet in the 4th house. This issue has> > been a point of debate for very long.> >> > Therefore , either gifting a karak object at a temple or placing it> > at a cross-roads can not be an alternative to throwing it into a> > running water ; because the first act is to either establish a planet> > in the 2nd house or to appease it , where as the second act is either> > to distance the influence or to establish it in the 4th house. The> > two acts are not the same.> >> > with regards to all the gurujan.> >> > bhuwan> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > lalkitab , Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab@v...>> > wrote:> > > The clarifications according to my learning is as under :> > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > malefic in> > > the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is done for 43> > days; for> > > example) like donating the things represented by the planet for> > reducing> > > negative effects for the varshphal, then will it have an opposite> > effect as> > > the planet is basically a benefic in the natal chart.As donating> > the things> > > of a benefic planet is not allowed as it reduces the benefic> > effects of> > > that planet, then in that case what> > > > > shaould be done.? Conversely,also if it is the other way round;> > for> > > example)if the planet is malefic in natal and benefic in> > varshphal, then> > > what has to be done?> > >> > > IN MY OPINION,WE SHOULD DO UPAYE FOR VARSHPHAL BECAUSE THE PLANET IS> > > CHANGING IT'S NATURE TEMORARILY AND WE SHOULD DEAL ACCORDINGLY.> > >> > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour had to be fed to> > fishes in a> > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which can> > be> > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then what> > is to be> > > done? Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at a> > > long distance from the sea shore?> > > I THINK IT CAN BE DONE IN FAVOUR OF SEA FISH.BECAUSE THE AIM IS TO> > FEED THE> > > FISH> > > ELSE> > > HOW ABOUT FEEDING THE FISH IN HOME AQUARIUM?..I ALSO NEED TO KNOW> > ABOUT IT.> > >> > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water> > and there> > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > things be> > > thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw back the things> > put into> > > it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to the shore> > once again)> > > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN> > BE> > > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> > >> > > Regards> > > Rajeev K Khattar> > >> > >> > > "rakeshrajnisharma" <rakeshrajnisharma>> > > <lalkitab >> > > Saturday, July 24, 2004 2:41 PM> > > [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification> > >> > >> > > > I request all the Gurujans to please clarify it> > > > thanx> > > > rakesh sharma> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > lalkitab , "vspfurn24" <vspfurn24>> > wrote:> > > > > dear colleagues,> > > > >> > > > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > > > > malefic in the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is> > done> > > > for> > > > > 43 days; for example) like donating the things represented by> > the> > > > > planet for reducing negative effects for the varshphal, then> > will> > > > it> > > > > have an opposite effect as the planet is basically a benefic in> > the> > > > > natal chart.> > > > > As donating the things of a benefic planet is not allowed as it> > > > > reduces the benefic effects of that planet, then in that case> > what> > > > > shaould be done.?> > > > >> > > > > Conversely,also if it is the other way round; for example)if the> > > > > planet is malefic in natal and benefic in varshphal, then what> > has> > > > to> > > > > be done?> > > > >> > > > > Please throw some light on this matter.?> > > > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour had to be fed to> > fishes in> > > > a> > > > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which> > can> > > > be> > > > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then> > what> > > > > is to be done?> > > > > Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at> > > > a> > > > > long distance from the sea shore?> > > > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water and> > > > there> > > > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > > > things> > > > > be thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw back the> > > > things> > > > > put into it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to> > the> > > > > shore once again)> > > > >> > > > > Kindly enlighten on the above stated matter.> > > > >> > > > > Thanking you in anticipation.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >