IndiaDivine.org

Throwing into river - To Rajeevji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I was meaning the material after a puja is done (which is asked to be immersed in a river) ...can this be kept at a crossroad?

Regards,

SindhuRajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Syndhu Ji

Puja items should be given in the temple or any place of worshipping ( can be gurudwara or church also )

By the way which puja items do you have in your mind ?

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

-

Syndhu

lalkitab

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 2:25 PM

[lalkitab] Throwing into river

Dear Sir,

Is this applicable for all articles that are asked to be thrown into river?? Even puja material etc. can be kept at crossroads?Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Bhuwan Jee> Thanks for your mail. If u can, then kindly refer to lalkitab published by> Hare Rama-Hare Krishna Trust,Chandigarh ( they have published verbatim> translation of lalkitab ) , page 12 , last line of topic number 12,it is> written that :>> Dharam Sthaan : Dharam paalan,pooja-paath,.........naastik ke liye chalta> dariya/nadi(river),shani ka chauraha ,dharam sthaan ka kaam dega.>> as per my thinking it means....river and cross-roads can be used to> substitute temple...so both have same effects> ( when A= B and B=C...then A = C. )>> I may be wrong also.Kindly correct me if my thinking is incorrect.> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>>>>> -> "bhuwanvashishtha"

<bhuwanvashishtha> <lalkitab >> Monday, July 26, 2004 6:38 PM> [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification>>> > Respected Khattar jee,> >> > You have said ,> >> > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN BE> > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> >> > With due respect , I would like to say that I have not come across> > any such dictum in the book where it says that an alternative of> > throwing a thing into running water could either be gifting it at a> > temple or placing it at a cross-roads { chau-rasta }.> >> > Yes , the book says that if you do not find a temple then you could> > place it at a cross-road , provided ' koi shaq na kare '. Both the> > temple and the cross-roads represent the 2nd

house. Therefore only> > those karak objects are to be gifted at a temple , which are to be> > established in the 2nd house. In some cases the karak objects are> > gifted at a temple to appease the planet also.> >> > Throwing a karak object into running water means distancing the> > influence of the planet from the jatak { grah prabhav ko jatak se> > door karana }. Some Lal Kitab experts interpret this throwing into> > running water as to establishing the planet in the 4th house. Where> > as others would use a pond { jalashaya }, where the water is> > stagnant , to establish the planet in the 4th house. This issue has> > been a point of debate for very long.> >> > Therefore , either gifting a karak object at a temple or placing it> > at a cross-roads can not be an alternative to throwing it into a> > running water ; because the

first act is to either establish a planet> > in the 2nd house or to appease it , where as the second act is either> > to distance the influence or to establish it in the 4th house. The> > two acts are not the same.> >> > with regards to all the gurujan.> >> > bhuwan> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > lalkitab , Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab@v...>> > wrote:> > > The clarifications according to my learning is as under :> > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > malefic in> > > the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is done for 43> > days; for> > > example) like donating the things

represented by the planet for> > reducing> > > negative effects for the varshphal, then will it have an opposite> > effect as> > > the planet is basically a benefic in the natal chart.As donating> > the things> > > of a benefic planet is not allowed as it reduces the benefic> > effects of> > > that planet, then in that case what> > > > > shaould be done.? Conversely,also if it is the other way round;> > for> > > example)if the planet is malefic in natal and benefic in> > varshphal, then> > > what has to be done?> > >> > > IN MY OPINION,WE SHOULD DO UPAYE FOR VARSHPHAL BECAUSE THE PLANET IS> > > CHANGING IT'S NATURE TEMORARILY AND WE SHOULD DEAL ACCORDINGLY.> > >> > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour

had to be fed to> > fishes in a> > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which can> > be> > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then what> > is to be> > > done? Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at a> > > long distance from the sea shore?> > > I THINK IT CAN BE DONE IN FAVOUR OF SEA FISH.BECAUSE THE AIM IS TO> > FEED THE> > > FISH> > > ELSE> > > HOW ABOUT FEEDING THE FISH IN HOME AQUARIUM?..I ALSO NEED TO KNOW> > ABOUT IT.> > >> > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water> > and there> > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > things be> > > thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw

back the things> > put into> > > it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to the shore> > once again)> > > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN> > BE> > > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> > >> > > Regards> > > Rajeev K Khattar> > >> > >> > > "rakeshrajnisharma" <rakeshrajnisharma>> > > <lalkitab >> > > Saturday, July 24, 2004 2:41 PM> > > [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification> > >> > >> > > > I request all the Gurujans to please clarify it> > > > thanx> > > > rakesh sharma> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > lalkitab , "vspfurn24"

<vspfurn24>> > wrote:> > > > > dear colleagues,> > > > >> > > > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > > > > malefic in the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is> > done> > > > for> > > > > 43 days; for example) like donating the things represented by> > the> > > > > planet for reducing negative effects for the varshphal, then> > will> > > > it> > > > > have an opposite effect as the planet is basically a benefic in> > the> > > > > natal chart.> > > > > As donating the things of a benefic planet is not allowed as it> > > > > reduces the benefic effects of that planet, then in that case> > what> > > > > shaould be done.?> > >

> >> > > > > Conversely,also if it is the other way round; for example)if the> > > > > planet is malefic in natal and benefic in varshphal, then what> > has> > > > to> > > > > be done?> > > > >> > > > > Please throw some light on this matter.?> > > > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour had to be fed to> > fishes in> > > > a> > > > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which> > can> > > > be> > > > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then> > what> > > > > is to be done?> > > > > Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at> > > > a> > > > > long distance

from the sea shore?> > > > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water and> > > > there> > > > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > > > things> > > > > be thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw back the> > > > things> > > > > put into it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to> > the> > > > > shore once again)> > > > >> > > > > Kindly enlighten on the above stated matter.> > > > >> > > > > Thanking you in anticipation.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

Guest guest

Keeping such things at cross-roads is not a good idea. instead you can keep at the roots of Peepla tree.

-

Syndhu

lalkitab

Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:53 AM

Re: [lalkitab] Throwing into river - To Rajeevji

Dear Sir,

I was meaning the material after a puja is done (which is asked to be immersed in a river) ...can this be kept at a crossroad?

Regards,

SindhuRajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Syndhu Ji

Puja items should be given in the temple or any place of worshipping ( can be gurudwara or church also )

By the way which puja items do you have in your mind ?

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

-

Syndhu

lalkitab

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 2:25 PM

[lalkitab] Throwing into river

Dear Sir,

Is this applicable for all articles that are asked to be thrown into river?? Even puja material etc. can be kept at crossroads?Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Dear Bhuwan Jee> Thanks for your mail. If u can, then kindly refer to lalkitab published by> Hare Rama-Hare Krishna Trust,Chandigarh ( they have published verbatim> translation of lalkitab ) , page 12 , last line of topic number 12,it is> written that :>> Dharam Sthaan : Dharam paalan,pooja-paath,.........naastik ke liye chalta> dariya/nadi(river),shani ka chauraha ,dharam sthaan ka kaam dega.>> as per my thinking it means....river and cross-roads can be used to> substitute temple...so both have same effects> ( when A= B and B=C...then A = C. )>> I may be wrong also.Kindly correct me if my thinking is incorrect.> Regards> Rajeev K Khattar>>>>> -> "bhuwanvashishtha" <bhuwanvashishtha> <lalkitab >> Monday, July 26, 2004 6:38 PM> [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification>>> > Respected Khattar jee,> >> > You have said ,> >> > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN BE> > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> >> > With due respect , I would like to say that I have not come across> > any such dictum in the book where it says that an alternative of> > throwing a thing into running water could either be gifting it at a> > temple or placing it at a cross-roads { chau-rasta }.> >> > Yes , the book says that if you do not find a temple then you could> > place it at a cross-road , provided ' koi shaq na kare '. Both the> > temple and the cross-roads represent the 2nd house. Therefore only> > those karak objects are to be gifted at a temple , which are to be> > established in the 2nd house. In some cases the karak objects are> > gifted at a temple to appease the planet also.> >> > Throwing a karak object into running water means distancing the> > influence of the planet from the jatak { grah prabhav ko jatak se> > door karana }. Some Lal Kitab experts interpret this throwing into> > running water as to establishing the planet in the 4th house. Where> > as others would use a pond { jalashaya }, where the water is> > stagnant , to establish the planet in the 4th house. This issue has> > been a point of debate for very long.> >> > Therefore , either gifting a karak object at a temple or placing it> > at a cross-roads can not be an alternative to throwing it into a> > running water ; because the first act is to either establish a planet> > in the 2nd house or to appease it , where as the second act is either> > to distance the influence or to establish it in the 4th house. The> > two acts are not the same.> >> > with regards to all the gurujan.> >> > bhuwan> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > lalkitab , Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab@v...>> > wrote:> > > The clarifications according to my learning is as under :> > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > malefic in> > > the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is done for 43> > days; for> > > example) like donating the things represented by the planet for> > reducing> > > negative effects for the varshphal, then will it have an opposite> > effect as> > > the planet is basically a benefic in the natal chart.As donating> > the things> > > of a benefic planet is not allowed as it reduces the benefic> > effects of> > > that planet, then in that case what> > > > > shaould be done.? Conversely,also if it is the other way round;> > for> > > example)if the planet is malefic in natal and benefic in> > varshphal, then> > > what has to be done?> > >> > > IN MY OPINION,WE SHOULD DO UPAYE FOR VARSHPHAL BECAUSE THE PLANET IS> > > CHANGING IT'S NATURE TEMORARILY AND WE SHOULD DEAL ACCORDINGLY.> > >> > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour had to be fed to> > fishes in a> > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which can> > be> > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then what> > is to be> > > done? Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at a> > > long distance from the sea shore?> > > I THINK IT CAN BE DONE IN FAVOUR OF SEA FISH.BECAUSE THE AIM IS TO> > FEED THE> > > FISH> > > ELSE> > > HOW ABOUT FEEDING THE FISH IN HOME AQUARIUM?..I ALSO NEED TO KNOW> > ABOUT IT.> > >> > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water> > and there> > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > things be> > > thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw back the things> > put into> > > it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to the shore> > once again)> > > LALKITAB HAS STATED CLEARLY WHEN RIVER IS NOT AVAILABLE,THINGS CAN> > BE> > > DONATED IN ANY TEMPLE OR CAN BE KEPT AT ANY CROSSROADS.> > >> > > Regards> > > Rajeev K Khattar> > >> > >> > > "rakeshrajnisharma" <rakeshrajnisharma>> > > <lalkitab >> > > Saturday, July 24, 2004 2:41 PM> > > [lalkitab] Re: upayas - clarification> > >> > >> > > > I request all the Gurujans to please clarify it> > > > thanx> > > > rakesh sharma> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > lalkitab , "vspfurn24" <vspfurn24>> > wrote:> > > > > dear colleagues,> > > > >> > > > > a)If a planet is a benefic in the natal chart and it becomes a> > > > > malefic in the varshphal, then if an upaya of that planet is> > done> > > > for> > > > > 43 days; for example) like donating the things represented by> > the> > > > > planet for reducing negative effects for the varshphal, then> > will> > > > it> > > > > have an opposite effect as the planet is basically a benefic in> > the> > > > > natal chart.> > > > > As donating the things of a benefic planet is not allowed as it> > > > > reduces the benefic effects of that planet, then in that case> > what> > > > > shaould be done.?> > > > >> > > > > Conversely,also if it is the other way round; for example)if the> > > > > planet is malefic in natal and benefic in varshphal, then what> > has> > > > to> > > > > be done?> > > > >> > > > > Please throw some light on this matter.?> > > > >> > > > > (b)If an upaya states that kneaded flour had to be fed to> > fishes in> > > > a> > > > > lake or pond and if there is no lake or pond in the city which> > can> > > > be> > > > > visited daily for 43 days without any break by the native,then> > what> > > > > is to be done?> > > > > Can the same be thrown in the sea, where also the fishes will> > be at> > > > a> > > > > long distance from the sea shore?> > > > >> > > > > ©If in a uapaya,things have to be thrown in running water and> > > > there> > > > > is no running water,in close vicinty in the city,then can the> > > > things> > > > > be thrown in the sea?(the sea has a tendancy to throw back the> > > > things> > > > > put into it due to the tides, and the things shall come back to> > the> > > > > shore once again)> > > > >> > > > > Kindly enlighten on the above stated matter.> > > > >> > > > > Thanking you in anticipation.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

Guest guest

Any material from Pooja that can be used by others (which is not spoiled or soiled) , can be left at a temple. It must not violate the sanctity of the temple. Flowers etc. should be thrown in a river/water, if possible, Otherwise place them someplace which is clean and also where these won't be stepped on. You could leave these at the bottom of a tree - for example, Peepal etc. as mentioned by Khattar jee.

- Rajinder Bhatia.Rajeev KKhattar <lalkitab wrote:

Keeping such things at cross-roads is not a good idea. instead you can keep at the roots of Peepla tree.

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!