IndiaDivine.org

Dear new members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear new members

Greetings

Just a brotherly suggestion , try analysing the horoscope yourself..even if you know only the basics.Many people will understand your desire to learn and they will pin-point your mistakes...and you will learn the science yourself. !

For example,I analysed Mr.Himanshu's horoscope and asked seniors to comment on the analysis and I got the following respopnces :

1. From Mr.Yograj Prabhakar---he pointed me that I forgot to consider enemity between theplanets of 5th and 10th house

2. From Bhuwan ji about Taveez...it created a series of discussions..

3.Bhatia Saheb too joined and we all learnt in the process

4. From Lalkitabee Ji---expert analysis on health problem

5. From Kulbir Ji - he shared his experiences of Saunf in red cloth remedy

I suggest new members should sent their analysis first & ask for comments rather than straight away asking for remedies.Otherwise they will always be dependent on somebody or the other.

Hope everybody will take it in a healthy manner.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

-

jassu jat

lalkitab

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:12 AM

Re: [lalkitab] Re: Need help for Sister

Respected Experts/Group Members,

I posted this request for all the experts or LK group members, please do not take me wrong. My appologise if I offend some one with this request by mentioning some individuals names. Any can provide help for my this request.

Sahagal Ji,

If you can, you can also help along with other experts or LK Group members.

My main aim is to help my sister in achieving her life goals and it does not matter who provides the help/remedial measures.

- Regards,

Harry

rakeshsahgal <rakeshsahgal wrote:

Experts here are (in alphabetical order);1. Rajeev Kkhattar2. Rajinder Bhatia3. Umesh Sharma4. V. K. Shukla5. Yograj PrabhakarNot to forget Kublir Bains and Bhuvan Vashishta.Ask them they should be able to help you.RegardsR Slalkitab , "harry_bakshi" <jassu1jat>wrote:> Respected experts (LalKitabee Ji, Bhatia Ji, Sehgal Ji and all > others)........> > My elder sister is so nice, always ready to help other peoples but > for some reason she is not lucky to herself. Whenever she plans to > do something, hurdles always comes on its way. e.g. She was looking > to start a business then her husband fell sick, she planned to do a > full time job then her son started loosing interest in study and so-> on. She is very frustrated from all this. She gave couple of > interviews, went to college to upgrade her skills but no reason. > > In other words, there are always some thing comes up whenever her > family plans to do e.g. they planned to construct home (existing > one) her Father-in-law passed away and so-on..... now they tried > again, her mother-in-law is very sick.> > Please help her.> > Here is her Birth Details:> > DOB: January 30th 1969> Time: 04:00AM> POB: Delhi> > Best Regards,> - Harry

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!