IndiaDivine.org

Moon in the 12th, 1,4,7,10 not occupied...Bbhatia ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Bhatia Ji

Thank you very much for your explaination.It has definately added to my knowledge.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

-

Rajinder Bhatia

lalkitab

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 8:11 AM

[lalkitab] Moon in the 12th, 1,4,7,10 not occupied...

Dear Friends,

Rather than trying to cloud the issue, I'd like to share my personal experience regarding this combinations. I have the same combination as Sahgal sahib has - 1, 4, 7, 10 unoccupied and Moon in the 12th with no other full aspect. Both Pt Roop Chand Jee and Pt Som Dutt Jee have termed my Moon as "functional malefic" and true to its description, I've seen good as well as evil effects. I have, all through my life, seen the cyclical effects of Moon. I do very well for a few years and then it brings me financial ruins. The cycle repeats. Especially when Moon transacts through the 12th (annually) no remedial measure works for me. I brought this "rule" to Pt Som Dutt Jee's attention. He brushed my argument aside and asked me point blank, "What would you pick, theory or the actual halaat (happenings)?" He explained that each planet has dual personality. When he is happy, he brings you honors (A silver chair) and wealth and, when he is not happy, he brings "sailaab - ruinous flood waters." No planet, however benefic, will give beneficial effects all life long and vice-versa for the malefic.

I met someone who migrated to the States about a dozen years ago, had the same combination (1,4,7,10 unoccupied, Moon in the 12th.) Did not have much education and was virtually penniless. I took a look at his horoscope and suggested him to keep a bottle of melted snow water. It worked like magic for him. He immediately got a job in an insurance company and is now a leading insurance agent. Has a fleet of luxury cars, house in a posh locality, numerous other properties and money is really "growing on trees" for him. But now has has got some other problems, which, in my opinion, makes all his money almost useless (and these are Moon related problems, other than money.) As is said, "har aanay walee ghaRee pichhlee ghaRee sey mandee hogee.." (future will get progressively bad..) I'd rather be without money than have the problems that he now has.

Our environment, the house we live in, the kind of things we establish in our house, the kind of things our immediate family (parents, brothers, sisters, children etc.) establish or do -- all have a definite effect on our destiny. The "rules" of the grammar can take us just so far, the rest is our "karma" which we must face. It is a part of OUR karma when someone in our household/family does evil things, things that are characteristic of the maleficity of a planet/s. Somehow or the other, the Nature has to erect a barrier in front of us. We can try to reduce the ill effects via the remedial measures, can't eliminate them altogether. As the saying goes, "you will be had one way or the other" or, "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch ( The TANSTAAFL rule.) Even the planetary gods know these Western rules!

Incidentally, keeping of dry dates (chhuhara) in the vehicle is a general remedial measure that missed the 1952 edition. Not going into the theory, which has been very ably discussed by many especially Bhuwan Jee, this is a general remedial measure given to everyone. Similarly, the chhuharas should also be kept in your locker or where you keep your money/jewelery/khazaanaa.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Respected Bhatia ji, how many dates should be kept could u pls specify

Thanks

H.pallRajeev K Khattar <lalkitab wrote:

Respected Bhatia Ji

Thank you very much for your explaination.It has definately added to my knowledge.

Regards

Rajeev K Khattar

-

Rajinder Bhatia

lalkitab

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 8:11 AM

[lalkitab] Moon in the 12th, 1,4,7,10 not occupied...

Dear Friends,

Rather than trying to cloud the issue, I'd like to share my personal experience regarding this combinations. I have the same combination as Sahgal sahib has - 1, 4, 7, 10 unoccupied and Moon in the 12th with no other full aspect. Both Pt Roop Chand Jee and Pt Som Dutt Jee have termed my Moon as "functional malefic" and true to its description, I've seen good as well as evil effects. I have, all through my life, seen the cyclical effects of Moon. I do very well for a few years and then it brings me financial ruins. The cycle repeats. Especially when Moon transacts through the 12th (annually) no remedial measure works for me. I brought this "rule" to Pt Som Dutt Jee's attention. He brushed my argument aside and asked me point blank, "What would you pick, theory or the actual halaat (happenings)?" He explained that each planet has dual personality. When he is happy, he brings you honors (A silver chair) and wealth and, when he is not

happy, he brings "sailaab - ruinous flood waters." No planet, however benefic, will give beneficial effects all life long and vice-versa for the malefic.

I met someone who migrated to the States about a dozen years ago, had the same combination (1,4,7,10 unoccupied, Moon in the 12th.) Did not have much education and was virtually penniless. I took a look at his horoscope and suggested him to keep a bottle of melted snow water. It worked like magic for him. He immediately got a job in an insurance company and is now a leading insurance agent. Has a fleet of luxury cars, house in a posh locality, numerous other properties and money is really "growing on trees" for him. But now has has got some other problems, which, in my opinion, makes all his money almost useless (and these are Moon related problems, other than money.) As is said, "har aanay walee ghaRee pichhlee ghaRee sey mandee hogee.." (future will get progressively bad..) I'd rather be without money than have the problems that he now has.

Our environment, the house we live in, the kind of things we establish in our house, the kind of things our immediate family (parents, brothers, sisters, children etc.) establish or do -- all have a definite effect on our destiny. The "rules" of the grammar can take us just so far, the rest is our "karma" which we must face. It is a part of OUR karma when someone in our household/family does evil things, things that are characteristic of the maleficity of a planet/s. Somehow or the other, the Nature has to erect a barrier in front of us. We can try to reduce the ill effects via the remedial measures, can't eliminate them altogether. As the saying goes, "you will be had one way or the other" or, "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch ( The TANSTAAFL rule.) Even the planetary gods know these Western rules!

Incidentally, keeping of dry dates (chhuhara) in the vehicle is a general remedial measure that missed the 1952 edition. Not going into the theory, which has been very ably discussed by many especially Bhuwan Jee, this is a general remedial measure given to everyone. Similarly, the chhuharas should also be kept in your locker or where you keep your money/jewelery/khazaanaa.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!