IndiaDivine.org

Keeping the dried dates...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have seen much too much "analysis paralysis" regarding how to keep the "chhuaharas" or "saunf" etc. Years ago, I was told that it doesn't matter whether it is in a red "poTlee" or not. Actually, I've always kept these in a small zip-lock bag (a transparent plastic bag.) In fact, I carry these with me even during my air travels and the transparent plastic bag goes well with airport security personnel. I would shy away from keeping these in a black or blue colored bag.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatiarakeshsahgal <rakeshsahgal wrote:

Dheeraj JiFWIW I was advised to keep them wrapped in a piece of red cloth.HTH.RegardsR Slalkitab , "dheerajpopli" <dheerajpopli> wrote:> Respected Bhatia Ji,> > You mentioned that keeping of dry dates (chhuarey) in a car and > locker is a general remedial measure for everyone. Please also tell > us how they have to be kept - i.e. wrapped in cloth/paper > bag/plastic bag; any specific color of cloth/bag etc. Would greatly > appreciate your advise on this.> > Best regards,> Dheeraj.