IndiaDivine.org

thubmsdown to siddharth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

siddharth i must say u r very negitive and disgusting. I love to read lalkitab forum because i believe in divine powers and lal kitab is a treasure of such powers regarding planets and nakshatras. I never wrote any message to the forum , coz i just love to read the learned astrologers and their experiences and i never had any query, but u made me write something to tell you about your neegitive attitude, This group is worth praise everyperson is lovely enough like all gemstones

Angrybhuwanvashishtha <bhuwanvashishtha wrote:

Respected Siddharth jee,Aap ne gurujan ka apmaan kar ke maha paap kiya hai , gau hatya se bhi badhkar. is ka jo bhi prayashchit aap kar sakte hai kar len. aap ne hamko bhi is paap ka bhagee bana diya , aap ki post parhne se , kam se kam mein aisa manata hun ki mein guru ninda sun ne ka doshi hun. mujhe jo prayashchit karana hai woh to mein karoonga hi, is forum mein aap se mein koi sambandh nahi rakhoonga.eeshwar aap ko kshama kare !sabhi gurujan ko naman,bhuwan lalkitab , Rajeev K Khattar <lalkitab@v...> wrote:> Dear Sid> I am shocked to read your e-mail about senior astrologers.I have been taught> that the student must be humble if he wants to gain knowledge but your> language was not that of a student .Even if a member is seeking

remedies> then he should not expect any instant reply from anybody as this is not a> charity forum that deals in suggesting remedies to the members on demand.> > If by chance you have missed to read earlier mails or could not understand> the aim of this group then kindly note that aim of this group is to share> thoughts and knowledge about lalkitab and not only to suggest remedies to> the members.> > It is the greatness of Bhatia Ji that he is in touch with the group and> quick to correct the analysis. He has corrected me too and I expect only> corrections from experts. Mr.Yograj Prabhakar too corrected me once and i> will remain thankful to him.> > Lalkitabee ji's ( shukla Ji ) only fault is ...he is helping the members> whenever he gets time and what he is getting in return ! unjustified> criticism !! he is a professional

astrologer still he helps the members free> of charge and he doesn't make any tall claims about the chamtkars performed> by him.I don't think he is so shrwed that he can even think of making fake> e-mail IDs as you have blamed. I know lalkitabee ji through this forum only> and haven't even met him or seen him or spoken to him. His replies give a> lot of info / knowledge to juniors like me.> > You claim that you are in USA but your language ( shameless dukandaar )> suggests that you yourself are somebody else living in north india and using> fake identity to disrespect senior members.> > Arjun was a successful archer because he used to aim at his target only> i.e. eye of the bird and he used not to see anywhere else. It seems your aim> to join the group is not to learn lalkitab but to generate a negative> feeling among the group members &

spoil the atmosphere . BUT YOU & PEOPLE> LIKE YOU, WILL NEVER GET SUCCESS IN YOUR POISONOUS MISSION.> > Yours Truly> Rajeev K Khattar> > > -> shishyee <shishyee>> <lalkitab >> Saturday, August 28, 2004 2:53 PM> [lalkitab] Hello to all. info inside if your new and need a remedy> inthis group must read> > > >> > Hi came across this group while in vedic astrology group> > very interesting reading here just wanted to introduce myself> > to all my name is Sid(siddarth) I am in living in eastern US for a> > long time.> > Lot of astrologers/pundits here who have a mix bag of remedies> > readings about the present future of an individual but in the end> > greed seems to be the only motive for any help recieved thru

them> > sorry if I sound a little disillusioned and they need to make a living> > too.> > It's also asking a lot in return for a few bucks as well meaning> > they say they might be able to solve your biggest problems ........> > another thing is that if your problems remain in desperation you might> > go to a few of these people and end up losing a bundle of money like> > with anything else buyer beware.> > Thats my take on this situation but after reading about the background> > of Lal Kitab I was impressed that it was an 100% real effort by the> > great author to serve humanity in a practical way and from what I hear> > about past accounts by the beneficiaries of it all wonderful miracles> > and even the author writing the book to be sold at almost cost price> > really blew my mind.> > This group seems to be

a continuation of that spirit like in the> > really selfless way Dr.Uppadhay was helping 1 and all remarkable> > effort by him after going thru the messages no one really seems to> > want to give him any credit or even count him among the 1 of the top> > if not the top member here hmmm thats very sad.> > I know some people will not agree with what I am going to say next> > because most of them will not like what I say I may be wrong in my> > conclusions but I will say it nevertheless anyway here are my> > observations about some of our other top members> >> > Rajinder Bhatia: All members want to ask him for help but except for a> > few posts which were very helpful never around much but extremely> > quick to respond if anyone discusses lal kitab negatively even talks> > like a lawyer for panditjee's sons interest's copyright

infringement> > this and that etc guess he's just around to make sure what was> > supposed to be an effort to spread knowledge at cost should now be> > turned into a profiteering tool> >> > Lalkitabee: Shameless dukandar out here looking for new business think> > this guy probably faked the few times he answered questions by some> > members it was 99% staged by him.If you read his post's in the> > begining he said he did this as a hobby and to help people free of> > cost but as soon as word got out he changed his story that he was a> > proffesional making a living off this........read the old posts its> > all there> > Punit Pandey: Learner probably long way to go good effort by starting> > this group doesnt take a lot of request's for help> >> > Mudit aka Umesh Sharma: Makes an effort once in a while might

be> > drumming up business but not as sneaky as lalkitabee> >> > Rakesh,Kulbir,Priya: Beginners hobbyist time wasters (maybe)> >> > Bhuwan: intermediate level decent effort once in a while careful not> > to make any mistakes good guy probably will be pissed of at me saying> > stuff about lalkitabee ........> >> > In conclusion I would request everyone to share knowledge freely> > dont ever worry about copyright infringement etc like Bhatia was> > saying Lalkitab was never intended to be a moneymaker and anyone who> > tries to will probably see the consequences of what happens if they do> > in their lifes no matter how many upaya they do they certainly will> > enjoy here then go straight to narak. I would like to request the> > great Uppadhayjee to come back to the group and I hope in the future> > we

learn to recognize a real scholar,humanitarian person with no> > treachery in his heart with a real need to help for the sake of> > helping not for any ulterior motive .........> >> > I dont care after this if I am banned booed cursed or whatever I have> > said what I felt in my heart to be the truth> >> > Sincerely> > Sid> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >