IndiaDivine.org

vasumatiji for ur attention

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dearvasumati jii am in some trouble can you kindly advise if i send you my date of birth regards sanjeev

Give me some time atleast till tuesday.yes,i saw many examples of mangal-rahu yuti and i also saw many cases like if the mother or father have one perticular planet in 10th or any where their son or girl will also have the same.i have Mangal in 10th as like my father.I never analysed kundlies because we have to see/check yuti,parspar drishti of planets,their relationship with others,weakness,rajyoga many many things.

But the only remedy i heard about mangal-rahu or mangal-ketu is to worship our Kuldevi or devata.I am trying to find out that why is it nessasary/compulsory.But Rahu is always supposed to be more problematic than Ketu.Ketu is a karaka of spirituality too.Mangal related to blood and surgery and wounds and Rahu is a karak of poison,mantra-tantra and all other unbelievable things.i will explain you more.But i always think that if we keep our mind stable and become firm and keep faith in God nothing will happen bad.

regards

vasumati

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Sanjeevji,

sorry for delay as i was out of city for some work.u can send me birth details but u know or if u read the messages carefully i can not solve your problem with the help of Lal Kitab,because though Lalkitab is a book of tremendous knowledge and explaination of remedies, i dont understand its Punjabi and Urdu based language easily.I am reading it slowly because i am also learning some other things so not able to spare more time for it.I just understand weak planets but i am unable to predict about future or education or job.so i think that it would be better to discuss about your problem with Res.Shri Muditji or Shri Lalkitabiji or with Shri Balaji and Shri Sanjeevji Kayasth from Jyotish Remedies.Dont misunderstood me i am not expert.But this group is made for Lalkitab only so i am unable to discuss about any other sources.I do hope that above will ceratinly help you in your personal problems.

Do not loose confidence.

Best wishes

vasumati

Y! Messenger - Communicate in real time. Download now.