IndiaDivine.org

vasumati jee and all learned members:HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all,

i have just joined this group and have been reading the mails with a lot of interest.

i would request vasumati ji and other learned members to have a look at this chart and see for the future of this person.DOB:02.09.1968,time 6.45 am,place bihar sharif(bihar) lat:025 02 N lon:085 038 E.

regds..mukeshvasumati padhye <vasumatipadhye wrote:

Hi

I told u about Udid dal to offer Shri Hanumanji or Shani Dev.i read your letter for Shri Sanjeevji it seems that u r out India is it true?if not then u can use Udit Dal( Udid Dal ke 11 Dane/beej/seeds ) while doing puja.Harrit,if u believe me then why u feel so shy to inform about your status,residence? then what m i suppose to do? how can i told u about the remedies which are not possible for Non-residencial Indians? The remedies i always use that is possible only in India.Because we have lots of temples to worship and things which we can buy anytime.

The remedies for Mangal-Rahu is to worship your Kuldevi/Devata.Nothing is possible without their aashirvad.If u r out of India then u must visit your Kuldevi's mandir in India atleast in every 2-3 years.Well Mangal is placed in his Ucchha rashi but Rahu is not good enough so u have to worship Kuldevi everyday(if there is any Murti or Photo of her in u'r home).

Ask Sanjeevji about it.

Wait for their reply.

regards

vasumati

Mail - You care about security. So do we.

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.