IndiaDivine.org

Basis of Kundli

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Res.Sister,

I was deeply hurt by the answer given by Mudit Ji.I am a regular reader of this forum's letters and I can say senior members are replying to those only who are not approached any other if some one else try to solve their problem they feel that their ego is hurt by the particular person.These people seems to be of having very very escalated ego and they dont want that any body else should get recognition in this group.

I am really oblised by the gasture shown by you and Kulbeer Ji.You people r really doing service of humanity.Hats of to u and Kulbeer Ji.

Brotherly Your's

Nandkishore

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 vasumati padhye wrote :

>Res.Muditji

>I feel very sorry when i read your message/reply for Shri.Nandkishoreji.Res. Shri Kulbirji and i only tried to console Nandkishoreji who put their problems 3 or 4 times in this forum,but sadly nobody (Learned Astrologers from Lalkitab) replied their mail.We are learning, we are just beginers.I never commited in this forum that i am an astrologer and i will solve problems.No,never.i just replied readers mail who send me personal mail too.

>I just want give support to those people who want to stay away from tentions and grief.I know that Lalkitab Group will never accept other remedies.Yes,i made a mistake and i already accept my fault.

>But i really don't understand why people making fun of others emotions? why nobody replied Nandkishoreji's mail before when they already put their problem in this forum?

>Muditji, i know you always do the best and you also helped too many people.

>Nandkishoreji facing the problems like frustration like me so i just read their kundli and nothing.If i am guilty then yes i am guilty, because i replied Nandkishoreji's mail.

>

>( vah intajar hi karate rahate to accchha tha ! unhe mai aur Shri.Kulbirji jawab hi na dete to acchha tha kums kum hum dono ko chot to na khani padati.)

>

>Muditji aap is group ke Sabase experienced person hai aur apane muzase jada duniya dekhi hai.aapane Nankishoreji ko diya hua mera javab to padha hoga, agar nahi to aap messages check kar sakate hai.Usi mail me maine kisi astrologer ko Bhala-bura nahi kaha hai.Mai samaz nahi pa rahi hun ke aap muzase aur Shri.Kulbirjise kis baat par ab bhi naraj hai,Agar maine aapka dil dukhaya hai to mai aapse mafi chahati hu.Muditji,ho sake to Nandkishorejika problem sulzaye tab mai samzungi ke aapane muze maaf kiya.

>Isase Jada to mere paas shabda nahi hai.

>regards

>vasumati

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Y! Messenger - Communicate in real time. Download now.