IndiaDivine.org

Dear Bhooshanpriyaji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected sir,

I am sending you my birth details. I am facing problems on the personal front (no marriage) . Can u kindly suggest upayas? I have tried many things but they dont work.

DOB:10 feb. 1973

Time of birth: 1920 hrs.

Place: pune,maharashtra,india

Thanks and regards,

Sindhu"Deepa V. Bhagat" <deepabhagat wrote:

Dear Priyaji,Thank you very much for theclarifications.Regards,deepa--- bhooshanpriya wrote:> > Dear Deepa,> > Answers are in the brackets .> > affly, > > priya> > > > > lalkitab , "Deepa V. Bhagat" > wrote:> > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > I cannot follow the following> remedies,> > can u pls suggest some alternative:> > > > 1. The deewar banate girate rehna.> > { this means build a small wall and demolish it ,> build one again > and demolish it again . Haven't you seen children> playing and > building a small deewar and demolishing it? Like> wise with the

help > of 10 or 15 bricks make a deewar and demolish it the> next day . A > day later make it again and demolish it again }> > > > > > 2. I stay with my husband and on the weekends> visit> > my mother (who is a widow), so I will offer her a> > sweet as suggested. Also at my maternal house, I> have> > plants one of which is money plant. And, we were> told> > by our family guru to have magnetised water which> has> > been stored overnight in a green bottle, which any> > member of my family could have, I have that when I> am> > staying there.> > > { All these precautions are for the house you live> in and not for > the houses you visit or your relatives live in }> > > > > > 3. I am currently wearing Panna (since May 04)> and> > also Pukhraj. So,

the on one hand I am adding> green> > color for my health (My ascendant is Gemini which> is> > in 6th house of Mars) and on other hand I will be> > diluting the color by feeding the birds with mon> dal> > and watering the Peepal tree.> > > { I have absolutely no idea about the gems and> wouldn't be able to > comment }> > > > 4. In my husband's house there is a guitar, which> he> > hardly uses and will not agree to not keep it in> his> > house.> > { So long as it is not played on in the house you> live it is ok }> > > > > > 5. Could you please analyse my husband's> horoscope in> > the context of my health problems.> > > { your husbands horoscope will not be relevant for> your health > problems. I have already studied yours and

thats> sufficient }> > > > > > My DOB: 24th Dec 1971, Friday, poorvabhadrapada,> > Mumbai.> > > > His DOB: 22nd Sept 1972, Thurs, Shatbhishag,> Mumbai.> > > > If u need any other info, I can furnish the same> > since I also follow astrology.> > Thanks v much.> > > > Regards,> > > > Deepa> > --- bhooshanpriya wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Deepa,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You have mentioned four problems : deterioration> of> > > health after > > > marriage , relationship , career and the lack of> > > confidence.> > > I checked your Varsh phal chart for the> previous> > > year , the year of > >

> marriage , to find out how your marriage could> be> > > related to a > > > disease connected with blood and swelling > > > { water > moon } and found that venus was placed> in> > > the 6th house, a > > > weak place for it to be . The 6th house {> Scorpio}> > > is owned by > > > mars ; mars and moon together were placed 8th> from> > > venus a position > > > of `takrav'. Now that made sense. This also> explains> > > the problem of > > > relationship. Therefore the upaya for both the> > > problems together > > > would be :> > > > > > [ 1 ] Ask a doctor if you could take lassi of> dahi> > > with a little > > > kala namak and kali mirch mixed in it. I am> > > suggesting this as an > > > upaya and

not a medicine.> > > [ 2 ] Keep with you a small piece of a well> baked> > > brick.> > > [ 3 ] If you can, once a week construct a small> wall> > > of a few bricks > > > and pull it down, make it again and pull it down> –> > > `deewar banate , > > > banakar giraate rahein' . > > > > > > Precautions :> > > [ a ] Avoid living with a widow or an unmarried> > > lady, if for some > > > reason you have to, then now and then offer her> > > sweet things to > > > eat , may be just a toffee.> > > [ b ] Do not have in the house any creepers,> plants> > > like cactus , > > > dried flowers , musical instruments or green> > > bottles.> > > [ c ] Keep staircase in good repair.> Reconstructing> > > staircase

might > > > cause problem.> > > [ d ] Avoid making any changes in the toilet.> > > > > > Career :> > > > > > [ 1 ] Offer water to the peepal tree every> > > Wednesday.> > > [ 2 ] Now and then feed young girls.> > > [ 3 ] Keep a small solid square piece of silver> at> > > home.> > > [ 4 ] Whenever you embark upon an important work> ,> > > keep an earthen > > > pot of water at home before leaving the house`> > > kumbha sthapit karana'> > > > > > Lack of confidence :> > > > > > [ 1 ] At least once a weak , feed the birds> whole> > > moong { sabut > > > moong }. Soak the moong in water the night> before.> > > [ 2 ] Use a brass utensil , may be use a brass> > > tumbler for

drinking > > > water from.> > > > > > I believe these upaya should help you. > > > > > > affly,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , "deepabhagat"> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Check out the new Front Page. > > www.> > > > Check out the

new Front Page. www.