IndiaDivine.org

thanks umesh ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear umesh ji

thanks for your response , becasue you give precious time on study my daughter horoscope . once again thanks and god bless you and you reach the height of success .

love you all

with best regards

AJAY SHARMAUmesh Sharma <mudit982001 wrote:

Sh. Ajay ji, Lal-kitab key Farmaan No.6 main sapshat likha hey ki Bachey ki 12 sala umar tak teva nabalig hoga. esey prani ki kismat ka haal shakki hoga. eskey liye 12 sala umar tak ek vishesh niyam ki tahat teva dekha jata hey. jismeyn Aathven ghar ke grahon ka asar 12vain saal main hota hey.Aur vese bhi pahley saal 8 vain ghar ke grah 7vain main hotey hain atah aap aaccident face karengey yeh thik nahin hey.Jahan tak main samjhta hoon Baalika ka janam Rohini Nakshtra main hua hey aur Kendra main Lagnesh aur bhagyesh ki yuti hey haan ye baat jaroor hey ki shukra bhi sath main honey se shubh phalon ki prapti main thoda sa farak jaroor padtay hey. mera manana hey ki aap bachi ko sirf thoda sa shahad chatain vo bhi 43 din ke bad.Jahan tak pita ka swal hey to es bachi ke janam ke ek varsh ke bhitar aap koi nai gadi

kharidengey ya pichley 9 mahino main kharidh chukey hongey kahney ka matlab yeh hey ki balika bhagyashali hey. Balika key nain nakash sundar honge aur eski partyek echa sampuran hogi.lalkitab , AJAY SHARMA <shivjayastrosignature> wrote:> dear priya ji > thanks for your responce . you give reply in detail , this makes you great astrologer . i think that if some one have querry or problem , then perfect astrologer duty is solve querry and problem. and make people happy . and priya ji you have this ability ,and this makes you different from others. god bless you and i pray for good success in future . > i know i ask wrong question . you know that when child is born then family members suggest go to pandits ji and ask for child grahs . > so i go very good pandit . he say

girl star heavy on father , and may be possible that father face accident after 8march 2005. and pandit ji suggest one resmedies also this is kambal ke piece mein gehu dalkar > zameen mein gad dena ,after 8 march 2005. thats is the reason i send you qestion . but i am very happy with lovely baby girl . > once again thanks for your responce . > > > Dear Ajay ji,> > I agree with Bharat Vyas. I wouldn't have responded to this letter > had it not been a case of misplaced 'waham'. I know if I don't > respond , you might still go and consult some other astrologer and > who knows he gives you yet another 'waham'. Therefore considering > it a duty to remove the 'waham' has made me respond to your letter.> > Let me tell you very catagorically that the daughter born is > NOT 'bhaari' on the father and here are the astrological

reasons for > it:> > [ 1 ] The 10th house is considered the house concerning the > father.The lord of the 10th house , jupiter, is placed in the 7th > house - a kendra-sthan. Kendra and trikona houses are considered as > benefic in strology. Hence there can be absolutely no threat to the > father.> > [ 2 ] Now analysing her horoscope on yet another touchstone. Sun is > considered the self and jupiter the father. Now according to > the 'panchadha maitri' - a five tier scale of contextual friendships > amongst planets spanning from 'ati-mitra' to 'ati-shatru' ie from > extreme friendship to extreme enemity - the sun and the jupiter are > in her horoscope 'ati-mitra', extreme friends. Now how could they as > extreme friends harm either one. Therefore once again the daughter > will not be 'bhaari' on the father.> > [ 3 ] Now according to the Lal Kitab

analysis : The karak of father > jupiter is placed in the 7th house for which the book says " larki > ke teve mein kabhi manda na hoga". That means the jupiter will never > be malefic, in other words it will have no blemish. Once again it is > proved that the daughter will not be 'bhaari' on the father.> > [ 4 ] According to the Lal Kitab the karak of the daughter is > mercury and it is placed in the 9th house for which the book says > " budh kabhi manda na hoga balki har taraf se khila baag hoga. > khushka baadal bhi moti barasa den . dharma , umra , dhan uttam ; > sadasyon ki barkat" if either jupiter, moon or ketu are in the 7th > house. What more could you ask for?> > Therefore Sharma ji , get over this 'waham'. On the contrary this > daughter is going to be lucky for you.> > God bless the child.> > sincerely,> > priya>

> > > > > > > > lalkitab , Bharat Vyas <bharatvyas@g...> wrote:> > Dear Ajay Ji> > > > Your Daughter is just born and you are asking such questions. > Please> > go and enjoy the baby you have been blessed with. I am personally> > against doing any analysis for kids under 18 yrs of age, unless > there> > is a medical emergency. I hope other members of the group agree > with> > me and the moderator makes a rule on this.> > > > Sir even if she is BAAP PE BAARI u are the father and u should take> > the responsibilities. Good luck and i bless the kid with bright> > future.> > > > Hare Krishna,> > > > Bharat> > > > > > On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:55:57 -0000, shivjayastrosignature> >

<shivjayastrosignature> wrote:> > > > > > > > > dear great astrologers and lal kitabee> > > i give you my daughter birth detail , and please tell > about> > > future and KYA YE FATHER PAR BHARI HAI . also give me lal kitab> > > guidence and remedies .> > > daughter name OMA> > > date of birth .. 31.10.2004> > > birth time .....16.35> > > birth place ....delhi> > > thanks and lots of regards> >

> AJAY SHARMA> > > > > > > > > > > >