IndiaDivine.org

unsubscribe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lalkitab wrote:

Respected sharma jiI took a mere reading of ur brother's horoscope.generally i cant say any thing but i want to say that most probably after the age of 13of ur brother (may be 13th year) ur father or u reconstructed or repaired a cracked wall (repair means -deewar ko todker thik karnaa ya diwar per hammer se chot karnaa) & may be ur family got a death news in ur blood relations(chacha taya children of chacha taya also, may be father also.)even i think there may be a damaged rounded marble also in ur home.If this condition u find then plz. inform me.I think shani is spoiled & shukra is behaving as blind.If u read my massage early then i will reply tonight otherwise when i will reply i don know.with regardslalkitabee--lalkitab , "shivjayastrosignature" <shivjayastrosignature> wrote:!

> > > dear lal kitabee > we face very tough time , younger brother have an affair . > and he want to marry this girl , and our family members is not agree > brother is not settled . also our family members dont like the girl . > our astrologer say brother face tough time . i send you brother and > his girl friend birth detail . please send us quick reply , we are > very thankful to you > male > 25.12.1983> !

15.45> delhi > female > 26.5.1984> 20.45> &n!

bsp; delhi> thanks and with best > regards g sharma-------

Email Powered and Protected by IronPort and Sophos

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help! HelpClick on the image to chat with me