IndiaDivine.org

Umesh Jee Pls Clarify

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RESPCETED GURUJEE,

I HAVE QUESTION ON WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SOLICIT YOUR OPINION.

A NATIVE HAS FOUR PLANETS IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE. IN SUCH CASE HOW ONE HAS TO FIND OUT THE REMEDIES APPLICABLE TO HIM FOR EG:-

SHUKRA -REMEDY- NATIVE SHOULD AFLOAT PIECE OF COPPER OR FLOWER IN DRAIN. SHOULD VISIT PLACE OF WORSHIP REGULARLY.

MOON- REMEDY - NATIVE SHOULD DONATE MILK IN THE NAME OF HIS FOREFATHERS. HE SHOULD TAKE BLESSINGS OF ELDERS BY TOUCHING AND WASHING THEIR FEET.

SATURN- REMEDY- SUCH A PERSON SHOULD KEEP FLAT SILVER SQUARE PIECE WITH HIM.

JUPITER- REMEDY - IF GRAND FATHER IS NOT ALIVE THEN HE SHOULD WEAR GOLD AROUND HIS NECK.

My Problem is that in of the texts of Lal Kitab I have read that native having Shukra in 8th House Should Visit Temples Regularly. However in the Lal Kitab Intro file in Lal Kitab says that native should not visit temple but should bow from outside. This two texts have added to my worries , Will the respected gurujans take their valuable time out to share with us the which is right interpretation.

In such case do we need to do one remedy each of all the planets or does any other rule will apply? In all the texts of Lal Kitab available in the market, the subject matter is discussed only upto the stage of Conjunction of three planets in one particular house, no Book has touched the importance of Four Planets in a House with the following combination SANI SHUKRA GURU CHANDRA.

Will the respected gurujans take their valuable time out to share with us the effect of these planets in Eighth house?

Best Regards

Paras Jainparas is always cool. love & LuckCheersparas

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Paras,

Firstly, what is the position of other planets in the tewa? You have to take into account all planets and how they align and from what aspects - one cannot prescribe remedies simply based on planets in one house.

IqbalParas Bothra <paras_acs wrote:

RESPCETED GURUJEE,

I HAVE QUESTION ON WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SOLICIT YOUR OPINION.

A NATIVE HAS FOUR PLANETS IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE. IN SUCH CASE HOW ONE HAS TO FIND OUT THE REMEDIES APPLICABLE TO HIM FOR EG:-

SHUKRA -REMEDY- NATIVE SHOULD AFLOAT PIECE OF COPPER OR FLOWER IN DRAIN. SHOULD VISIT PLACE OF WORSHIP REGULARLY.

MOON- REMEDY - NATIVE SHOULD DONATE MILK IN THE NAME OF HIS FOREFATHERS. HE SHOULD TAKE BLESSINGS OF ELDERS BY TOUCHING AND WASHING THEIR FEET.

SATURN- REMEDY- SUCH A PERSON SHOULD KEEP FLAT SILVER SQUARE PIECE WITH HIM.

JUPITER- REMEDY - IF GRAND FATHER IS NOT ALIVE THEN HE SHOULD WEAR GOLD AROUND HIS NECK.

My Problem is that in of the texts of Lal Kitab I have read that native having Shukra in 8th House Should Visit Temples Regularly. However in the Lal Kitab Intro file in Lal Kitab says that native should not visit temple but should bow from outside. This two texts have added to my worries , Will the respected gurujans take their valuable time out to share with us the which is right interpretation.

In such case do we need to do one remedy each of all the planets or does any other rule will apply? In all the texts of Lal Kitab available in the market, the subject matter is discussed only upto the stage of Conjunction of three planets in one particular house, no Book has touched the importance of Four Planets in a House with the following combination SANI SHUKRA GURU CHANDRA.

Will the respected gurujans take their valuable time out to share with us the effect of these planets in Eighth house?

Best Regards

Paras Jainparas is always cool. love & LuckCheersparas

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'