Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vijay,

You also have sun , mercury and venus combination . It doesn't get

any support from Ketu , instead ketu is placed in the 6-8

relationship of `takrav'. For general effects of this combination

read my earlier letter to Mr Anshev. This explains the reasons for

divorce. As regards the future , if you intend to marry again , the

copper ghara upaya has to be done slightly differently.

[ 1 ] At the time of the `kanyadaan' the bride's father should give

you , in `kanyadaan' , a copper ghara filled with sabut moong which

then has to be thrown into a river { jal pravah }.

[ 2 ] If you have any idols at home remove them to a temple.

[ 3 ] If you have any coiled newar or rassi at home , either use it

or remove it.

Affly,

Priya

lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay>

wrote:

> Respected Priya Ji

> My Details are :

>

> 17-Dec-1974 , 22;30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali (Haryana)

>

> waiting for your reply .

>

> Thanks for taking interest for my horoscope.

>

> Thanks a lot

> Vijay

>

> bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Makkar ji,

>

> Give your birth details.

>

> Affly,

>

> Priya

>

>

> lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay>

> wrote:

> >

> > Hi I am new to this group , can anybody analyse my horoscope, my

> life is very much struggling...recently i have faced divorce in my

> life due to my health problem ...

> >

> > can anybody find out pls why this happened...and can this problem

> be again there for my life in future.

> >

> > My details are

> >

> > 4th house --Mars/ketu

> >

> > 5th ---Sun/Mercury/venus

> >

> > 6th --Moon

> >

> > 7th----Jupiter

> >

> > 10th --Ketu

> >

> > 11th Saturn

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Vijay

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Celebrate 's 10th Birthday!

> > Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thanks alot Priya ji for your detailed mail and taking interest in to my details.

I have plans of remarry and will do these upayas at time of kanyadaan.

Could you please look into my career prospects...I am at US on working visa ...i am looking for some project and facing some delays in getting some project.

Could you pls suggest some remedies so that i could get start working soon.

Thanks again for your help

Vijaybhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Vijay,You also have sun , mercury and venus combination . It doesn't get any support from Ketu , instead ketu is placed in the 6-8 relationship of `takrav'. For general effects of this combination read my earlier letter to Mr Anshev. This explains the reasons for divorce. As regards the future , if you intend to marry again , the copper ghara upaya has to be done slightly differently.[ 1 ] At the time of the `kanyadaan' the bride's father should give you , in `kanyadaan' , a copper ghara filled with sabut moong which then has to be thrown into a river { jal pravah }. [ 2 ] If you have any idols at home remove them to a temple.[ 3 ] If you have any coiled newar or rassi at home , either use it or remove it. Affly,Priya--- In

lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:> Respected Priya Ji> My Details are :> > 17-Dec-1974 , 22;30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali (Haryana)> > waiting for your reply .> > Thanks for taking interest for my horoscope.> > Thanks a lot> Vijay> > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear Makkar ji,> > Give your birth details.> > Affly,> > Priya> > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > wrote:> > > > Hi I am new to this group , can anybody analyse my horoscope, my > life is very much struggling...recently i have faced divorce in my > life due to my health problem ...> > > > can anybody find out pls why this happened...and can this problem > be

again there for my life in future.> > > > My details are> > > > 4th house --Mars/ketu> > > > 5th ---Sun/Mercury/venus> > > > 6th --Moon> > > > 7th----Jupiter> > > > 10th --Ketu> > > > 11th Saturn> > > > Regards> > > > Vijay> > > > > > > > > > Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! > > Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Priya Ji

Could you please suggest some remedies for career prospects.

I shall be greatful to u for your kind help

Thanks alot

VijayVijay Makkar <makkar_vijay wrote:

Thanks alot Priya ji for your detailed mail and taking interest in to my details.

I have plans of remarry and will do these upayas at time of kanyadaan.

Could you please look into my career prospects...I am at US on working visa ...i am looking for some project and facing some delays in getting some project.

Could you pls suggest some remedies so that i could get start working soon.

Thanks again for your help

Dear Vijay,You also have sun , mercury and venus combination . It doesn't get any support from Ketu , instead ketu is placed in the 6-8 relationship of `takrav'. For general effects of this combination read my earlier letter to Mr Anshev. This explains the reasons for divorce. As regards the future , if you intend to marry again , the copper ghara upaya has to be done slightly differently.[ 1 ] At the time of the `kanyadaan' the bride's father should give you , in `kanyadaan' , a copper ghara filled with sabut moong which then has to be thrown into a river { jal pravah }. [ 2 ] If you have any idols at home remove them to a temple.[ 3 ] If you have any coiled newar or rassi at home , either use it or remove it. Affly,Priya--- In

lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:> Respected Priya Ji> My Details are :> > 17-Dec-1974 , 22;30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali (Haryana)> > waiting for your reply .> > Thanks for taking interest for my horoscope.> > Thanks a lot> Vijay> > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear Makkar ji,> > Give your birth details.> > Affly,> > Priya> > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > wrote:> > > > Hi I am new to this group , can anybody analyse my horoscope, my > life is very much struggling...recently i have faced divorce in my > life due to my health problem ...> > > > can anybody find out pls why this happened...and can this problem > be

again there for my life in future.> > > > My details are> > > > 4th house --Mars/ketu> > > > 5th ---Sun/Mercury/venus> > > > 6th --Moon> > > > 7th----Jupiter> > > > 10th --Ketu> > > > 11th Saturn> > > > Regards> > > > Vijay> > > > > > > > > > Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! > > Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

Your 10th lord Venus is in the navansh of moon. Venus considers moon

its enemy.Therefore offer at any temple pomegranate { anaar , fruit }

for five days regularly. By the end of April this year things might

start improving.

sincerely,

priya

lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay>

wrote:

> Priya Ji

> Could you please suggest some remedies for career prospects.

> I shall be greatful to u for your kind help

>

> Thanks alot

> Vijay

>

> Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:

> Thanks alot Priya ji for your detailed mail and taking interest in

to my details.

> I have plans of remarry and will do these upayas at time of

kanyadaan.

>

> Could you please look into my career prospects...I am at US on

working visa ...i am looking for some project and facing some delays

in getting some project.

>

> Could you pls suggest some remedies so that i could get start

working soon.

>

> Thanks again for your help

> Vijay

>

> bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Vijay,

>

> You also have sun , mercury and venus combination . It doesn't get

> any support from Ketu , instead ketu is placed in the 6-8

> relationship of `takrav'. For general effects of this combination

> read my earlier letter to Mr Anshev. This explains the reasons for

> divorce. As regards the future , if you intend to marry again , the

> copper ghara upaya has to be done slightly differently.

>

> [ 1 ] At the time of the `kanyadaan' the bride's father should give

> you , in `kanyadaan' , a copper ghara filled with sabut moong

which

> then has to be thrown into a river { jal pravah }.

>

> [ 2 ] If you have any idols at home remove them to a temple.

>

> [ 3 ] If you have any coiled newar or rassi at home , either use it

> or remove it.

>

> Affly,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

>

> lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay>

> wrote:

> > Respected Priya Ji

> > My Details are :

> >

> > 17-Dec-1974 , 22;30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali (Haryana)

> >

> > waiting for your reply .

> >

> > Thanks for taking interest for my horoscope.

> >

> > Thanks a lot

> > Vijay

> >

> > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Makkar ji,

> >

> > Give your birth details.

> >

> > Affly,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi I am new to this group , can anybody analyse my horoscope,

my

> > life is very much struggling...recently i have faced divorce in

my

> > life due to my health problem ...

> > >

> > > can anybody find out pls why this happened...and can this

problem

> > be again there for my life in future.

> > >

> > > My details are

> > >

> > > 4th house --Mars/ketu

> > >

> > > 5th ---Sun/Mercury/venus

> > >

> > > 6th --Moon

> > >

> > > 7th----Jupiter

> > >

> > > 10th --Ketu

> > >

> > > 11th Saturn

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Vijay

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Celebrate 's 10th Birthday!

> > > Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Hi Priya

I really appreciate for your concern for helping others, thanks alot for all this .

I am presently at US , so no any temple nearby , could you pls suggest some remedies which I can do without going to temple etc and are feasible at home or other way at US .

Thanks again

Dear Vijay ji,Your 10th lord Venus is in the navansh of moon. Venus considers moon its enemy.Therefore offer at any temple pomegranate { anaar , fruit }for five days regularly. By the end of April this year things might start improving.sincerely,priya lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:> Priya Ji> Could you please suggest some remedies for career prospects.> I shall be greatful to u for your kind help> > Thanks alot> Vijay> > Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:> Thanks alot Priya ji for your detailed mail and taking interest in to my details.> I have plans of remarry and will do these upayas at time of kanyadaan.> > Could you please look into my career

prospects...I am at US on working visa ...i am looking for some project and facing some delays in getting some project.> > Could you pls suggest some remedies so that i could get start working soon.> > Thanks again for your help> Vijay> > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear Vijay,> > You also have sun , mercury and venus combination . It doesn't get > any support from Ketu , instead ketu is placed in the 6-8 > relationship of `takrav'. For general effects of this combination > read my earlier letter to Mr Anshev. This explains the reasons for > divorce. As regards the future , if you intend to marry again , the > copper ghara upaya has to be done slightly differently.> > [ 1 ] At the time of the `kanyadaan' the bride's father should give > you , in `kanyadaan' , a copper ghara filled with sabut

moong which > then has to be thrown into a river { jal pravah }. > > [ 2 ] If you have any idols at home remove them to a temple.> > [ 3 ] If you have any coiled newar or rassi at home , either use it > or remove it. > > Affly,> > Priya> > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > wrote:> > Respected Priya Ji> > My Details are :> > > > 17-Dec-1974 , 22;30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali (Haryana)> > > > waiting for your reply .> > > > Thanks for taking interest for my horoscope.> > > > Thanks a lot> > Vijay> > > > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Makkar ji,> > > > Give your birth

details.> > > > Affly,> > > > Priya> > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > > wrote:> > > > > > Hi I am new to this group , can anybody analyse my horoscope, my > > life is very much struggling...recently i have faced divorce in my > > life due to my health problem ...> > > > > > can anybody find out pls why this happened...and can this problem > > be again there for my life in future.> > > > > > My details are> > > > > > 4th house --Mars/ketu> > > > > > 5th ---Sun/Mercury/venus> > > > > > 6th --Moon> > > > > > 7th----Jupiter> > > > > > 10th --Ketu> > > > > > 11th Saturn> > >

> > > Regards> > > > > > Vijay> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! > > > Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >