IndiaDivine.org

SOS - Pls help Priyaji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sir,

I dont want detailed answers but my DOB is 18-11-1971 at 23.35 pm AT BARNALA, PUNJAB.

I request you to kindly give me remedies for JOB - My job is OK but I am not available to save money and my money is wasted on unforeseen circumstances. Thats why I want to shift to a job with better career and monetary prospects. MARRIAGE - I was engaged in June 2003 which ias almost broken. This has happened for the for the second time ( both love cum arranged inter caste match). My second fiancee's born on 27th March 1976 at New Delhi at 1.55 am ( after 26th midnight) I would kindly ask you analyse both our horoscopes and predict. I am willing to pay extra for your counsel. We both have one broken affair / engagement each in the past ( mine in 1996-97) . Do our charts show love or inter caste or arranged marriage? Also what time for marriage is indicated by our individual horoscopes? Will we get married to each other? Also please give me remedies for a happy marriage too either with this girl or anybody

else. LITIGATION - As I told you I had an affair in 1996 ( inter caste ) and we both got engaged and filed for court marriage in 1996 against the wishes of the girl’s parents but unfortunately the girl expired in an accident in July 1997 and her parents filed a case against me and my parents for which we were arrested too but released on bail. This case is causing a lot of problems and I have to attend dates and if it goes against me it can land me and my family in trouble. Please give me remedies for safety and acquittal.PROPERTY CASE , PROSPERITY AND MONEY– I am alway sorrounded by enemies and problems, cash crunches, dissatisfaction, legal problems. Please give me a remedy to overcome all my enemies and be prosperous. I have a court case for property in my father's name ( belonging to his father) which we are fighting with the government for compensation. Will we get our property compensation.

I am deliberately resending my mail to you in a truncated format coz I trust your remedies. Its upto you to respond or not.

regards

Ranjeet

Guest guest

hello Mr. Ranjeet , my name is Nishant, I'm a vedic astrologer and

also analyze horoscopes using Lal Kitab. I read ur message and also

read the charts of both,u and ur fiancée..i thought to help u out but

sorry mr. u have provided wrong information in ur message thats y I

cant suggest u anything, u asked priya ji to help and also wrote that

u don't want detailed analysis, but u have written such a detailed

message asking almost everything abt u and ur life problems..

sir, we r here 2 help people, share information and knowledge, no one

can give u solutions to all ur problems online,(or even in person)

its not abt money coz its not an advertising forum for professional

astrologers ;so plz if u provide us with correct information and just

2-3 main problems we may help u.

sincerely

NISHANT

lalkitab , Varma Ranjeet <ranjeetvarma>

wrote:

> Dear sir,

>

> I dont want detailed answers but my DOB is 18-11-1971 at 23.35 pm

AT BARNALA, PUNJAB.

>

> I request you to kindly give me remedies for JOB - My job is OK but

I am not available to save money and my money is wasted on unforeseen

circumstances. Thats why I want to shift to a job with better career

and monetary prospects. MARRIAGE - I was engaged in June 2003 which

ias almost broken. This has happened for the for the second time (

both love cum arranged inter caste match). My second fiancee's born

on 27th March 1976 at New Delhi at 1.55 am ( after 26th midnight) I

would kindly ask you analyse both our horoscopes and predict. I am

willing to pay extra for your counsel. We both have one broken

affair / engagement each in the past ( mine in 1996-97) . Do our

charts show love or inter caste or arranged marriage? Also what time

for marriage is indicated by our individual horoscopes? Will we get

married to each other? Also please give me remedies for a happy

marriage too either with this girl or anybody else. LITIGATION - As I

told you I had an affair in 1996 ( inter caste ) and

> we both got engaged and filed for court marriage in 1996 against

the wishes of the girl's parents but unfortunately the girl expired

in an accident in July 1997 and her parents filed a case against me

and my parents for which we were arrested too but released on bail.

This case is causing a lot of problems and I have to attend dates and

if it goes against me it can land me and my family in trouble. Please

give me remedies for safety and acquittal.PROPERTY CASE , PROSPERITY

AND MONEY– I am alway sorrounded by enemies and problems, cash

crunches, dissatisfaction, legal problems. Please give me a remedy to

overcome all my enemies and be prosperous. I have a court case for

property in my father's name ( belonging to his father) which we are

fighting with the government for compensation. Will we get our

property compensation.

>

> I am deliberately resending my mail to you in a truncated format

coz I trust your remedies. Its upto you to respond or not.

>

> regards

>

> Ranjeet

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

All the above information is correct -- I would request you to point out where i have made an error.

Also my main problems are related 1. job, career and prosperity 2.Marriage3.litigation.

Pls help me

regards

Ranjeet"Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan wrote:

hello Mr. Ranjeet , my name is Nishant, I'm a vedic astrologer and also analyze horoscopes using Lal Kitab. I read ur message and also read the charts of both,u and ur fiancée..i thought to help u out but sorry mr. u have provided wrong information in ur message thats y I cant suggest u anything, u asked priya ji to help and also wrote that u don't want detailed analysis, but u have written such a detailed message asking almost everything abt u and ur life problems..sir, we r here 2 help people, share information and knowledge, no one can give u solutions to all ur problems online,(or even in person) its not abt money coz its not an advertising forum for professional astrologers ;so plz if u provide us with correct information and just 2-3 main problems we may help

u.sincerelyNISHANTlalkitab , Varma Ranjeet <ranjeetvarma> wrote:> Dear sir,> > I dont want detailed answers but my DOB is 18-11-1971 at 23.35 pm AT BARNALA, PUNJAB.> > I request you to kindly give me remedies for JOB - My job is OK but I am not available to save money and my money is wasted on unforeseen circumstances. Thats why I want to shift to a job with better career and monetary prospects. MARRIAGE - I was engaged in June 2003 which ias almost broken. This has happened for the for the second time ( both love cum arranged inter caste match). My second fiancee's born on 27th March 1976 at New Delhi at 1.55 am ( after 26th midnight) I would kindly ask you analyse both our horoscopes and predict. I am willing to pay extra for your counsel. We both have one broken affair / engagement each in the past ( mine in

1996-97) . Do our charts show love or inter caste or arranged marriage? Also what time for marriage is indicated by our individual horoscopes? Will we get married to each other? Also please give me remedies for a happy marriage too either with this girl or anybody else. LITIGATION - As I told you I had an affair in 1996 ( inter caste ) and> we both got engaged and filed for court marriage in 1996 against the wishes of the girl's parents but unfortunately the girl expired in an accident in July 1997 and her parents filed a case against me and my parents for which we were arrested too but released on bail. This case is causing a lot of problems and I have to attend dates and if it goes against me it can land me and my family in trouble. Please give me remedies for safety and acquittal.PROPERTY CASE , PROSPERITY AND MONEY– I am alway sorrounded by enemies and problems, cash crunches, dissatisfaction, legal problems.

Please give me a remedy to overcome all my enemies and be prosperous. I have a court case for property in my father's name ( belonging to his father) which we are fighting with the government for compensation. Will we get our property compensation. > > I am deliberately resending my mail to you in a truncated format coz I trust your remedies. Its upto you to respond or not.> > regards> > Ranjeet> > > > >

Guest guest

ranjit ji, i will answer you query on tuesday, as your chart needs

detailed anlysis

sincerely

nishant

lalkitab , Varma Ranjeet <ranjeetvarma>

wrote:

> All the above information is correct -- I would request you to

point out where i have made an error.

>

> Also my main problems are related 1. job, career and prosperity

2.Marriage3.litigation.

>

> Pls help me

>

> regards

>

> Ranjeet

>

> " Nishant A.S. " <nishant_aryan> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> hello Mr. Ranjeet , my name is Nishant, I'm a vedic astrologer and

> also analyze horoscopes using Lal Kitab. I read ur message and also

> read the charts of both,u and ur fiancée..i thought to help u out

but

> sorry mr. u have provided wrong information in ur message thats y

I

> cant suggest u anything, u asked priya ji to help and also wrote

that

> u don't want detailed analysis, but u have written such a detailed

> message asking almost everything abt u and ur life problems..

>

> sir, we r here 2 help people, share information and knowledge, no

one

> can give u solutions to all ur problems online,(or even in person)

> its not abt money coz its not an advertising forum for

professional

> astrologers ;so plz if u provide us with correct information and

just

> 2-3 main problems we may help u.

>

>

> sincerely

>

> NISHANT

>

>

>

>

> lalkitab , Varma Ranjeet <ranjeetvarma>

> wrote:

> > Dear sir,

> >

> > I dont want detailed answers but my DOB is 18-11-1971 at 23.35 pm

> AT BARNALA, PUNJAB.

> >

> > I request you to kindly give me remedies for JOB - My job is OK

but

> I am not available to save money and my money is wasted on

unforeseen

> circumstances. Thats why I want to shift to a job with better

career

> and monetary prospects. MARRIAGE - I was engaged in June 2003 which

> ias almost broken. This has happened for the for the second time (

> both love cum arranged inter caste match). My second fiancee's born

> on 27th March 1976 at New Delhi at 1.55 am ( after 26th midnight)

I

> would kindly ask you analyse both our horoscopes and predict. I am

> willing to pay extra for your counsel. We both have one broken

> affair / engagement each in the past ( mine in 1996-97) . Do our

> charts show love or inter caste or arranged marriage? Also what

time

> for marriage is indicated by our individual horoscopes? Will we get

> married to each other? Also please give me remedies for a happy

> marriage too either with this girl or anybody else. LITIGATION - As

I

> told you I had an affair in 1996 ( inter caste ) and

> > we both got engaged and filed for court marriage in 1996

against

> the wishes of the girl's parents but unfortunately the girl expired

> in an accident in July 1997 and her parents filed a case against me

> and my parents for which we were arrested too but released on bail.

> This case is causing a lot of problems and I have to attend dates

and

> if it goes against me it can land me and my family in trouble.

Please

> give me remedies for safety and acquittal.PROPERTY CASE ,

PROSPERITY

> AND MONEY– I am alway sorrounded by enemies and problems, cash

> crunches, dissatisfaction, legal problems. Please give me a remedy

to

> overcome all my enemies and be prosperous. I have a court case for

> property in my father's name ( belonging to his father) which we

are

> fighting with the government for compensation. Will we get our

> property compensation.

> >

> > I am deliberately resending my mail to you in a truncated format

> coz I trust your remedies. Its upto you to respond or not.

> >

> > regards

> >

> > Ranjeet

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanx a ton sir.

regards"Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan wrote:

ranjit ji, i will answer you query on tuesday, as your chart needs detailed anlysissincerelynishantlalkitab , Varma Ranjeet <ranjeetvarma> wrote:> All the above information is correct -- I would request you to point out where i have made an error. > > Also my main problems are related 1. job, career and prosperity 2.Marriage3.litigation.> > Pls help me > > regards> > Ranjeet> > "Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan> wrote:> > > > > hello Mr. Ranjeet , my name is Nishant, I'm a vedic astrologer and > also analyze horoscopes using Lal Kitab. I read ur message and also > read the charts of both,u and ur fiancée..i thought to help u out

but > sorry mr. u have provided wrong information in ur message thats y I > cant suggest u anything, u asked priya ji to help and also wrote that > u don't want detailed analysis, but u have written such a detailed > message asking almost everything abt u and ur life problems..> > sir, we r here 2 help people, share information and knowledge, no one > can give u solutions to all ur problems online,(or even in person) > its not abt money coz its not an advertising forum for professional > astrologers ;so plz if u provide us with correct information and just > 2-3 main problems we may help u.> > > sincerely> > NISHANT> > > > > lalkitab , Varma Ranjeet <ranjeetvarma> > wrote:> > Dear sir,> > > > I dont want detailed answers but my DOB is

18-11-1971 at 23.35 pm > AT BARNALA, PUNJAB.> > > > I request you to kindly give me remedies for JOB - My job is OK but > I am not available to save money and my money is wasted on unforeseen > circumstances. Thats why I want to shift to a job with better career > and monetary prospects. MARRIAGE - I was engaged in June 2003 which > ias almost broken. This has happened for the for the second time ( > both love cum arranged inter caste match). My second fiancee's born > on 27th March 1976 at New Delhi at 1.55 am ( after 26th midnight) I > would kindly ask you analyse both our horoscopes and predict. I am > willing to pay extra for your counsel. We both have one broken > affair / engagement each in the past ( mine in 1996-97) . Do our > charts show love or inter caste or arranged marriage? Also what time > for marriage is indicated by our individual

horoscopes? Will we get > married to each other? Also please give me remedies for a happy > marriage too either with this girl or anybody else. LITIGATION - As I > told you I had an affair in 1996 ( inter caste ) and> > we both got engaged and filed for court marriage in 1996 against > the wishes of the girl's parents but unfortunately the girl expired > in an accident in July 1997 and her parents filed a case against me > and my parents for which we were arrested too but released on bail. > This case is causing a lot of problems and I have to attend dates and > if it goes against me it can land me and my family in trouble. Please > give me remedies for safety and acquittal.PROPERTY CASE , PROSPERITY > AND MONEY– I am alway sorrounded by enemies and problems, cash > crunches, dissatisfaction, legal problems. Please give me a remedy to > overcome all my

enemies and be prosperous. I have a court case for > property in my father's name ( belonging to his father) which we are > fighting with the government for compensation. Will we get our > property compensation. > > > > I am deliberately resending my mail to you in a truncated format > coz I trust your remedies. Its upto you to respond or not.> > > > regards> > > > Ranjeet> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >