IndiaDivine.org

WHY LOSS AFTER LALKITAB UPAY DONE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

RESPECTED GURUJAN,

PRANAM,

I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY I.E. 700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL WERE KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

MY DOB 01.12.1956, 03.56 AM, DELHI .

MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E. 700 GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL

FOR HER MARRIAGE AND PROSPERITY. HER DOB 17.01.1980, 06.52AM, DELHI

WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF MY LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF MY SON’S VEHICLE, MOTHER’S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER LEFT LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION FROM STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME. WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS WITH FULL FAITH.

I LOOK TO YOUR ADVICE WITH A HOPE OF SURVIVAL.

M.GUPTA

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Dear Gupta ji,

Were these remedies suggested in this group?

Sincerely,

Priya

lalkitab , M GUPTA <mrgee1956> wrote:

>

> RESPECTED GURUJAN,

>

>

>

> PRANAM,

>

>

>

> I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB

EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY I.E.

700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL WERE

KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND

PROSPERITY.

>

> MY DOB 01.12.1956, 03.56 AM, DELHI .

>

>

>

> MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E. 700

GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL

>

> FOR HER MARRIAGE AND PROSPERITY. HER DOB 17.01.1980, 06.52AM, DELHI

>

>

>

> WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF MY

LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF MY

SON'S VEHICLE, MOTHER'S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER LEFT

LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION FROM

STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME.

WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY

DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS WITH

FULL FAITH.

>

>

>

> I LOOK TO YOUR ADVICE WITH A HOPE OF SURVIVAL.

>

>

>

> M.GUPTA

>

India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

Guest guest

Gupta Jee,

Sorry to hear about the problems that you have faced. I feel really awful that the remedial measures have resulted in adverse effects. With no disrespect intended towards the "LalKitab expert" I must mention that every single upaya that you have performed is a non-standard, home-made figment of someone's imagination. These measures are NOT given in any of the five editions of LalKitab. Sadly, numerous practioners don't even understand the basics and yet they formulate their own upayas - that is as irresponsible as can be.

Upayas for Pitri Rin are to be prescribed after a great deal of thought - I see that these are being prescribed in a whole-sale manner without any sense of responsibility.

This is what I have always written about in this forum - all those who are practicing LalKitab, must analyze the horoscope in a thorough manner. Contrary to popular practice, there really are no "without tears" formulas or short-cuts for LalKitab. Your case should serve as a warning to all the honest practitioners to avoid making up non-standard upayas and mixing Vedic and LalKitab remedial measures - that borders on criminal, to some extent.

A word to the wise. If you perform a remedial measure and it brings about an adverse effect, STOP right there and then. That is nature's warning to you. Don't try to fight it.

I don't know what can be done to undo the wrong but I will try to analyze your horoscope. Please also provide us with your daughter's birth details. There is no guarantee but I will try to at least understand what went on. Of course, this is based on as-time-permits basis and my postings may be slow.

My best wishes and I hope that the tide turns in your favor somehow.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

oo.co.in> wrote:

RESPECTED GURUJAN,

PRANAM,

I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY I.E. 700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL WERE KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E. 700 GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL

WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF MY LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF MY SON’S VEHICLE, MOTHER’S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER LEFT LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION FROM STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME. WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS WITH FULL FAITH.

M.GUPTA

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals

Guest guest

RESPECTED RAJINDER BHATIA JI,

PRANAM,

After reading your reply, I got some courage and strength and hope some repair can at this juncutre also be done. Birth details of my daughter is

DOB 17.JAN.1980 TIME 06.52 AM PLACE DELHI. I am waiting for your reply with folded hands. Please favour me with your suggestion for this year as well as for the coming year also to get strength for saving my family.

M. GUPTARajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Gupta Jee,

Sorry to hear about the problems that you have faced. I feel really awful that the remedial measures have resulted in adverse effects. With no disrespect intended towards the "LalKitab expert" I must mention that every single upaya that you have performed is a non-standard, home-made figment of someone's imagination. These measures are NOT given in any of the five editions of LalKitab. Sadly, numerous practioners don't even understand the basics and yet they formulate their own upayas - that is as irresponsible as can be.

Upayas for Pitri Rin are to be prescribed after a great deal of thought - I see that these are being prescribed in a whole-sale manner without any sense of responsibility.

This is what I have always written about in this forum - all those who are practicing LalKitab, must analyze the horoscope in a thorough manner. Contrary to popular practice, there really are no "without tears" formulas or short-cuts for LalKitab. Your case should serve as a warning to all the honest practitioners to avoid making up non-standard upayas and mixing Vedic and LalKitab remedial measures - that borders on criminal, to some extent.

A word to the wise. If you perform a remedial measure and it brings about an adverse effect, STOP right there and then. That is nature's warning to you. Don't try to fight it.

I don't know what can be done to undo the wrong but I will try to analyze your horoscope. Please also provide us with your daughter's birth details. There is no guarantee but I will try to at least understand what went on. Of course, this is based on as-time-permits basis and my postings may be slow.

My best wishes and I hope that the tide turns in your favor somehow.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

oo.co.in> wrote:

RESPECTED GURUJAN,

PRANAM,

M.GUPTA

Better first dates. More second dates. Personals

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

Respected Priya ji,

Namaskar,

I wish to inform you that I have already mentioned that upays were told by some one lal kitab expert not by this respected foroum. Whatever loss I am facing I could not explain by writing. I see a hope from this foroumfor survival of my family by remedial measures if any.

Regards,

M.R. GUPTAbhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Gupta ji,Were these remedies suggested in this group?Sincerely,Priyalalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:> > RESPECTED GURUJAN,> > > > PRANAM, > > > > I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY I.E. 700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL WERE KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND PROSPERITY. > > MY DOB 01.12.1956, 03.56 AM, DELHI .> > > > MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E. 700 GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL> > FOR HER MARRIAGE AND PROSPERITY. HER DOB 17.01.1980, 06.52AM, DELHI>

> > > WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF MY LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF MY SON'S VEHICLE, MOTHER'S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER LEFT LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION FROM STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME. WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS WITH FULL FAITH.> > > > I LOOK TO YOUR ADVICE WITH A HOPE OF SURVIVAL.> > > > M.GUPTA > > > > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

Guest guest

Respected MR gupta ji,

I just read ur letter.I think i analyzed ur brother's horoscope in

this forum in past, bcause ur name & about ur brother's suicide

attempt ,im remmembering that i replied a note for ur brother,But now

the whole scenerio of ur home has changed to worst condition & im

reading ur kundli also.although u inform me now that when u performed

all these upayas & what was the sequence of all upayas.I will try my

best to help u & god will provide good result.

With regards

Lalkitabee

> Respected Priya ji,

>

> Namaskar,

>

> I wish to inform you that I have already mentioned that upays were

told by some one lal kitab expert not by this respected foroum.

Whatever loss I am facing I could not explain by writing. I see a

hope from this foroum

> for survival of my family by remedial measures if any.

>

> Regards,

>

> M.R. GUPTA

> bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Gupta ji,

>

> Were these remedies suggested in this group?

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

> lalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:

> >

> > RESPECTED GURUJAN,

> >

> >

> >

> > PRANAM,

> >

> >

> >

> > I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB

> EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY

I.E.

> 700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL

WERE

> KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND

> PROSPERITY.

> >

> > MY DOB 01.12.1956, 03.56 AM, DELHI .

> >

> >

> >

> > MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E. 700

> GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL

> >

> > FOR HER MARRIAGE AND PROSPERITY. HER DOB 17.01.1980, 06.52AM,

DELHI

> >

> >

> >

> > WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF MY

> LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF MY

> SON'S VEHICLE, MOTHER'S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER LEFT

> LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION FROM

> STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME.

> WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY

> DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS

WITH

> FULL FAITH.

> >

> >

> >

> > I LOOK TO YOUR ADVICE WITH A HOPE OF SURVIVAL.

> >

> >

> >

> > M.GUPTA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

RESPECTED LALKITABEE JE,

Thanking you for your kind support during the past as well as at this time also. You rightly remembered having read my brother's kundli during Jan.05. All the upays suggested by you have been performed a little late due to worsening condition of my house. That why I could not even thank you. I see all around loss and nothing else. Monetary condition has worsed. Peace from my house has left. My brother has left bad habits now after your upays but unemployed since he refused to go to his teashop as he could not handle.

My fahter and I try to handle the same somehow.

I could not get suitable match for my daughter despite best efforts. Due to mother's illness financial constrains are tightening me. Doctors could not help much. My salary/income are not sufficient for dealing all the things. Many a times I get depressed and think doing wrong with me also.

Please do help me as I think I was adviced wronlgy by that so called Lal Kitab expert and luck changer not from this respected foroum.

M. GUPTAlalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

Respected MR gupta ji,I just read ur letter.I think i analyzed ur brother's horoscope in this forum in past, bcause ur name & about ur brother's suicide attempt ,im remmembering that i replied a note for ur brother,But now the whole scenerio of ur home has changed to worst condition & im reading ur kundli also.although u inform me now that when u performed all these upayas & what was the sequence of all upayas.I will try my best to help u & god will provide good result.With regardsLalkitabeelalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:> Respected Priya ji,> > Namaskar,> > I wish to inform you that I have already mentioned that upays were told by some one lal kitab expert not by this respected foroum. Whatever loss I am facing I could not explain by writing.

I see a hope from this foroum> for survival of my family by remedial measures if any.> > Regards,> > M.R. GUPTA> bhooshanpriya wrote:> > > > Dear Gupta ji,> > Were these remedies suggested in this group?> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > lalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:> > > > RESPECTED GURUJAN,> > > > > > > > PRANAM, > > > > > > > > I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB > EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY I.E. > 700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL WERE > KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND > PROSPERITY. > > > > MY DOB 01.12.1956, 03.56 AM,

DELHI .> > > > > > > > MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E. 700 > GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL> > > > FOR HER MARRIAGE AND PROSPERITY. HER DOB 17.01.1980, 06.52AM, DELHI> > > > > > > > WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF MY > LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF MY > SON'S VEHICLE, MOTHER'S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER LEFT > LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION FROM > STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME. > WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY > DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS WITH > FULL FAITH.> > > > > > > > I LOOK TO YOUR ADVICE WITH A HOPE OF SURVIVAL.> >

> > > > > > M.GUPTA > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Respected MR gupta ji,

I want to know the period in which u performed those remedies which

provided by that astrologer & what was the sequence of all upayas

about pitri rin & so called luck changer upay.It is nesseccery to

know for me to proceed.U must try to remmeber the sequense specially

& write in this forum.

With regards

Lalkitabee

> RESPECTED LALKITABEE JE,

>

> Thanking you for your kind support during the past as well as at

this time also. You rightly remembered having read my brother's

kundli during Jan.05. All the upays suggested by you have been

performed a little late due to worsening condition of my house. That

why I could not even thank you. I see all around loss and nothing

else. Monetary condition has worsed. Peace from my house has left.

My brother has left bad habits now after your upays but unemployed

since he refused to go to his teashop as he could not handle.

> My fahter and I try to handle the same somehow.

>

> I could not get suitable match for my daughter despite best

efforts. Due to mother's illness financial constrains are tightening

me. Doctors could not help much. My salary/income are not

sufficient for dealing all the things. Many a times I get depressed

and think doing wrong with me also.

>

> Please do help me as I think I was adviced wronlgy by that so

called Lal Kitab expert and luck changer not from this respected

foroum.

>

> M. GUPTA

>

> lalkitabee <lalkitabee> wrote:

>

>

>

> Respected MR gupta ji,

> I just read ur letter.I think i analyzed ur brother's horoscope in

> this forum in past, bcause ur name & about ur brother's suicide

> attempt ,im remmembering that i replied a note for ur brother,But

now

> the whole scenerio of ur home has changed to worst condition & im

> reading ur kundli also.although u inform me now that when u

performed

> all these upayas & what was the sequence of all upayas.I will try

my

> best to help u & god will provide good result.

> With regards

> Lalkitabee

> lalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:

> > Respected Priya ji,

> >

> > Namaskar,

> >

> > I wish to inform you that I have already mentioned that upays

were

> told by some one lal kitab expert not by this respected foroum.

> Whatever loss I am facing I could not explain by writing. I see a

> hope from this foroum

> > for survival of my family by remedial measures if any.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > M.R. GUPTA

> > bhooshanpriya wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Gupta ji,

> >

> > Were these remedies suggested in this group?

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > lalkitab , M GUPTA wrote:

> > >

> > > RESPECTED GURUJAN,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > PRANAM,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I HAVE PERFORMED LAL KITAB UPAY UNDER GUIDANCE OF A LAL KITAB

> > EXPERT. FIRST RIN UPAYAS AND THEN VARSHPHAL AND LUCK CHANGE UPAY

> I.E.

> > 700 LAL JWAR . LEHASUNIA, 400 GMS RICE WITH SILVER PIECE, CORAL

> WERE

> > KEPT UNDER GROUND AND WEAR MANIK IN COPPER RING FOR PEACE AND

> > PROSPERITY.

> > >

> > > MY DOB 01.12.1956, 03.56 AM, DELHI .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO DONE RIN UPAYS AND VARSHPHAL UPAYAS I.E.

> > GMS LAL JWAR, DIP 600 GMS BALCK TIL IN A WELL

> > >

> > > FOR HER MARRIAGE AND PROSPERITY. HER DOB 17.01.1980, 06.52AM,

> DELHI

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > WHILE PERFORMING ALL THE UPAYAS, I FACED THE TOUGHEST TIME OF

MY

> > LIFE ,LOSS OF WEALTH, MENTAL AGONY, FAMILY DISTURBANCE, THEFT OF

MY

> > SON'S VEHICLE, MOTHER'S SERIOUS ILLNESS HAVING A ULCER IN HER

LEFT

> > LEG NOT CURABLE. BROTHER TRIED SUCIDE FOR 2 TIMES. OPPOSITION

FROM

> > STAFF IN OFFICE. LOSS/THEFT OF OTHER ITEMS. ALL THIS BROKE ME.

> > WHERE I WAS WRONG OR I GOT SOME WRONG ADVICE HOW TO RECTIFY. MY

> > DAUGHTER FACED THE SAME THING. WE HAVE PERFORMED ALL THE UPAYAS

> WITH

> > FULL FAITH.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I LOOK TO YOUR ADVICE WITH A HOPE OF SURVIVAL.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > M.GUPTA

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >