Guest guest

Dear Rajesh ji,

Following are the positions of the planets

Moon+Ketu 2nd

Sun 6th

Mer+Ven 7th

Rahu 8th

Ju+Mar+Sat 9th

Regarding you making mistakes never worry on that account as without making mistakes and rectifying them you can never learn anything.Moreover here we are fortunate that we have great scholars amongst us to show the right direction to us. So dont worry and post your analysis but have reasons working behind whatever you say.

" Fear of failure is the reason for failure" So have no fear and go ahead ! ! !

Good luck ! ! !

Regards

Jay

Rajesh K <rajmk12 wrote:

Dear Punitji,

I dont have a kundali maker. I would be grateful if u could just mail me the position of planets of the problem u gave. I will do the porblem as homework on Sunday. I will be thankful if you could help me. I am a beginner and am goin to make a lots of mistakes.

Thanx for your previous reply and also thanx in advance.

Rajesh.

Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

Thanx for supporting me !

I am placing before all the learned members of the group chart of an individual (and neighbour) who always impressed me and I know good deal about him.

His details are02.06.1980

21:31

Bikaner (Rajasthan)

Lets start with basic nature and education of the native.

This is the same chart that has been put before as I already mentioned to you.

I hope of getting full support of all the learned members and you this time so it becomes a great learning experience for all us.

Regards

Jay

Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Nahata ji,

I am always there. Let us give it a try. Let us see what other members have to say on this?

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/19/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

Thanks for appreciating my concern.Secondly I really appreciate your idea of chart discussion and then correct answers. In fact if you will kindly notice you will find that I had tried to initiate such discussions in the recent past but did not get required support. I am ready to try again but will require your and revered members' help in this. I hope I will get it this time.

Waiting for your reply,

Regards

Jay Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Jay ji,

You might be knowing that the study of Lal Kitab is primary objective of the forum and it is well defined in the forum constitution. But the discussion on Lal Kitab is something depends upon the members of the forum. As far as I am concerned, I can work as a catalyst but can not devote time in participation, it is my problem.

You are right that we have not seen much intense discussion in the recent past but it is no all. It is the lifecycle of this forum, sometimes we have some very good discussions and sometimes we don't have any many good discussions. But you can not say that the dicussion is being neglected alltogether. I guess, you would also have noted the recent thread of Mr. M.R. Gupta's chart analysis. It is going great and I am sure it will be a good learning material for the members, as few leading lalkitabists of this forum Shri Rajinder Bhatia ji, Lalkitabee ji and Priya ji are participating in that thread.

In the past we have tried topic-wise discussions but without much success. I believe that one leader is required to lead such sort of discussions. For example, I am moderating another forum where we have seen some very good discussions. One member used to post one birth details and other used to reply and finally thread initiator used to tell the correct answer. That proved a great learning exercise and that ticked the discussion in that forum. I request you or someone in this forum to come forward, be a little patient and persuade people to participate in something like that.

Please feel free to write to me and let me know your opinion.

Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 4/15/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay > wrote:

Dear Punit ji & Friends,

Let me divert your attention to something important but neglected. We all came together to better understand, criticise, observe and experiment over the principles of LK. But are we upto the right path ? What we are doing here is just troubleshooting but no detailed analysis giving no room for appreciation or criticism, observation and analysis, etc.

Let me propose that we take up one data at a time and discuss it unanimously. So that we can better understand the underlying principle and power of LK.

I hope learned members of the group will appreciate my concern.

Regards

Jay