IndiaDivine.org

Your father honeyismineat22

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaar!

I wanna know, if there are 3 planets A, B and C in one house. Then should we first consider the individual effects of A and B and C. Next shud we consider A+B, A+C and then B+C.

Finally A+B+C?

Please reply me.

Thankyou very much.

Rajeshbhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Priy beta,I was deeply moved by your concern for your father. I hope your father has faith in the upaya I am suggesting , otherwise it will just be a waste. My general observations on your father's kundali first:[ 1 ] The ice cream business was bound to be less gainful because his moon is in the 12th house.[ 2 ] Financially lean years must have been ; 28-30 , 39 , 40 & 42 next lean period is likely to be 54-56[ 3 ] His 11th house { the house of earning }has a strength of 6.36 and his 12th house { the house of expenditure }has a strength of 10.02. The house of expenditure is far more strong than the house of earning , which means he can't save much money. Therefore he has to cut down his expenditure in order to save and invest further. [ 4 ] Now that he has started manufacturing iron parts , with Saturn badly

placed , he must :[ a ] Make sure that the rays of the Sun do not fall directly on any of his machines in the factory. If necessary , he must put shade for it.[ b ] Every Friday he must sprinkle kachcha doodh { fresh milk unboiled}with the help of a flower in his factory.[ c ] If possible, he must use copper and aluminum also in manufacturing.[ d ] He should not keep his tijori { or wherever he keeps his money} towards the east.[ e ] He must keep his Saturn well appeased.Now the upaya for planets badly placed in his kundali:[ 1 ] He must offer at any temple chana dal for six days regularly.[ 2 ] Keep at home a little rain water in a bottle.[ 3 ] He must use alum { fitkari}for cleaning his teeth .[ 4 ] He must offer 10 whole almonds { sabut badam with chhilka } at any temple for five days regularly. And every day he must bring back home five of them as a blessed prasaad . At the end of five days ,

there will be 25 of them at home. Keep them safely tied in a piece of yellow cloth.Dos and Don'ts :[ a ] Should not get a house constructed till he is 48[ b ] Should not accept a tabeez or a mala etc from any sadhu or faqir[ c ] Should not neither drink nor eat meat , if he does so , he might suffer losses in his manufacturing business.[ d ] He must pay his workers well and must treat them well, specially the sweeper.[ e ] He should , now and then , give a few rupees to a sweeper[ f ] He must gift a little mustard oil on Saturdays ; shani daan.[ g ] So long there are god fearing {saatwik } people in his house , he has nothing to worry about.Sincerely,Priyalalkitab , "honeyismineat22" <honeyismineat22> wrote:> Respected All Gurus,> I am a student of 10Th Standard. This is reference to my father whoo> has been working and

striggling all his life as far as i can remember> of him. Even at this age of 42 he isn't settles yet. I request you> kindly help me by helping him to over come his life struggle. His> chart info is as follows :> DOB-Aug.4, 1962, TOB-11.00 AM, POB-Delhi For any clarification and> correction of TOB below are the major events of his life :> 1, Date of Marriage : 15/2/1989> 2, Date of Death of Father : 20/8/1982> 3, Date of Death of Mother : 16/7/2000> 4, Date Birth of Elder son (i.e. meself) : 11/6/1990> 5, Date Birth of Younger Son : 1/10/1994> > Please if the TOB given by me is correct or not?> He has been in manufacturing of Icecream business which is just not> able to give him satisfaction and either money. he had tried many> other business but had incurred huge losses and been in debt for last> 20 years. But rcently about 9 months ago he started iron

machine> parts manufacturing business in partnership which had been O.K. so> far.> PLEASE HELP HIM IN GETTING OVER HIS PROBLEMS...> Thank you and Pranam to all.> Honey Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now