IndiaDivine.org

Thanks you Nahataji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Nahataji

I stand corrected and take care in not combining both.

Thanks and regards

ArjunJay Nahata <nahata_jay wrote:

Dear Arjun ji,

You, I believe, are reading LK with eyes of Vedic system only. Here again you have mixed two. I am just clarifying few of the points as to give a better idea. These are in color.arjun pandit <panditarjun2004 wrote:

Dear Friends

Yes, the various readings of marraige mentioned by me earlier were of vedic.

As per LK, Venus is karak for marraige in a boy's chart and Jupiter is karak for marraige in a girl's chart.

Venus is the single karak for marriage.Jupiter is mentioned no where for this purpose in LK neither is any discrimination.Please go through the introduction of Venus and Marriage part of LK.

As per LK, if there is a good relation between Lanesh, Pachamesh and Saptamesh, the native gets a love marriage.

Who will be Lagnesh, Panchmesh and Saptmesh as per LK. Please elaborate your comprehension.

As per LK, if Rahu is in Lagna or with Jupiter or Venus or has full ascent (drishti) on Langa, Jupiter and Venus, the native gets inter-caste, inter-state or even international marriage.

This is again from Vedic system only.

As per LK, for relations of spouses, 1,3,5,7,9 & 11 hosues are male and 2,4,6,8,10 & 12 are female.

Please refer the chapter.

As per LK, 7th house from a particular house denotes the spouse of that particular house.

Indirectly it is implied. But on a major scale it is a part and parcel of Vedic system.

I would appreciate other seniors either correct or add more to the above.

I request you to go through Arun Samhita, Lal Kitab by Pt. Ashant for a nice beginning.

With best regards

Wishing you all the best for this endeavour of yours,

Arjun

Jai

Ritu Lalit <ritulalit wrote:

These are the logics and rules of Vedic Astrology and not of the Lal Kitab. Ritulalkitab , arjun pandit <panditarjun2004> wrote:> Dear learned fraternity> > In my humble opinion, Venus, Moon, Sun and Jupiter are the planets to read for marriages. Mars, Mercury and Saturn would come next for further readings. As regards reading marriages, first marriage should be read from 7th bhav, second marriage from 9th bahv, third marriage from 11th bhav, fourth marriage from lagna, fifth mariage from 3rd bhav and sixth marriage from 5th bhav. As to when the marriage take place or how many marriages would happen or how many marriages would fail, these would be read by reading as to how many planets are in the 7th bhav, how many planets are with venus,

how many planets are having drishti on 7th bhav, which rasi is in 7th bhav, in which rasi venus is placed, what are the planets situated in 7th house from moon. Similarly, moon's position, strength and drishti is considered for man and sun's position, strength and drishti is considered for woman. There are various permuatations and combinations for getting minutest details which can only only be> referred in the special dedicated books on this subject available in the market.> If seniors can add or correct me on the above, I would only be grateful to them with a big thank you.> WIth best regards> Arjun> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Dear Punit ji & Friends,> > It will be a privilege to initiate this discussion by posting my opinion on the topic. First of all lets take up MARRIAGE and its related parts.> But before that let me

clarify my understanding on the significators of any house or matter. They are generally three(one has been added by me.I will also explain the reason behind this).> Rasi lord> House lord> Exalting planet(if applicable),e.g., significators for the 7th house will be > Venus (rasi lord)> Mercury (house lord)> Saturn (exalting planet)> WHY EXALTING PLANET ? When a planet is getting exalted in a particular khana it is implied that it has special relation with the khana and is getting powers from it and in return shall improve that khana alongwith itself.That's why it should be taken as significator of that khana.> Another important thing that I wouldlike to add that > Rasi lord show the inherent tendencies of that khana or in other words the soul of that house.> Karak lord shows the outer tendencies of the khana or in other words the body of the khana.> This is the reason why

LK says to consider nature and physical attributes of the partner by Mercury.> Exalting planet will the one who shall be providing support to the khana (if supportive and beneficial by other considerations also).This is why LK considers Saturn for marriage andmarried life.> In the light of the above mentioned things I believe we can easily solve the mystery of any reated topics.> In this regard I invite all the members to come forward and discuss some unique cases related with the various sub-topics like love or arranged marriage, Inter-caste, etc.> In hope of treading on another fruitful journey of knowledge with the help of all of you,> Kindly correct me wherever wrong for which I shall remain thankful.> > Best regards> > Jai> > > Punit Pandey <punitp@g...> wrote:> Jay ji,> > I request you to lead the discussion

with posting your understanding on the topic. I have personally experienced that no discussion will go ahead without someone taking the lead. I'll also try to post my understand on the topic. Lal Kitab has given a separate section on marriage and IMHO we can make that a starting point. > > Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 5/2/05, Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote: Dear Bhatia ji & Friends,> > Agrreing with you I request all the members to focus on our new topic of discussion - relationships. In this regard I have following things in mind > > How to analyse multiple marriages ?> How to analyse pre-marital or post-marital affairs ?> Love or Arranged marriage ?> Long term fruitful friendship.> > Lets discuss on these topics one after another. And consolidate and synchronise our knowdledge on

them.> > Best regards> > Jai> > > Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> Mr. Nahata, Shri LalKitabee, BhooshanPriya Jee And Friends,> Please don't address me as a scholar or a senior member etc. Everyone who helps in solving other's problems, by his/her LalKitabic knowledge is a scholar in true sense of the term.> > Let us not create any controversies and continue our participation to the best of our abilities within the parameters of our limitations. > > My sugestion is to stop this topic right here and continue discussing whatever else we need to, about the marriage topic. > > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > Jay Nahata <nahata_jay> wrote:> Respected Lal Kitabee ji,> > With due respect to you please let me express my> apology for not being

comprehensive to you. Sir, by > addressing Rajinderji as a scholar I never meant> anything less for you or Priya ji or anyone else. > > Here would you be kind enough to clarify me on> following lines> "If u feel i asked from a 'wrong person' & hurted > imotions of u,sorry for that.I feel yesss like the> stature of rajinder ji can share views at this topic> only not 'everyone'."> > Regarding new discussion on the same topic I extend my> support. > > > Best regards> > Jai> > > > > > > > >

> > > >