IndiaDivine.org

THANK YOU .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Bhooshan Priya ji ,

I am truly greatful to you for having spared your valuable time in analyzing my case and replying in detail . I shall start with the UPAYAS at the earliest .....I guess all UPAYAS to be done only in the daytime .

Hope things take a turn for the better . In case any other suggestion / advise comes to your mind , please let me know.

I am also wearing lot of stones viz. RUBY , PEARL , YELLOW SAPHIRE , RED CORAL , DIAMOND , PANNA etc........would these have any side effect on the Upaya .

I look forward to your reply please .

Kind regards ,

BUJJI.bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Bujji," A yogi leading a cheetah in a golden chain" , this powerful image sums up Jupiter and Mars together in your 9th house. Talks of your "courage and the inner strength Excellent family ,wealth and comfort at least till 72 and even beyond", a promise . The guarantors are Jupiter and Mars. But some thing seems to have gone wrong with these two planets with the result that they can't live up to their promise. I think :[ a ] The mercury in the 8th has started asserting thus Jupiter getting helpless.[ b ] Sun and Sat relationship from 8 and 12 seems to have turned mars malefic.[ c ] Your age of 48 – 50 falls under the cycle of Ketu , placed in the 8th , hence the difficult years.Incidentally , sun , merc and Venus in the 8th must have been the cause of failed marriage.Now the

remedies :[ 1 ] Bury in a lonely place a little honey in an earthen pot.[ 2 ] Flow either into a river or sea , a little whole moong { sabut moong }in a pitcher shaped copper container.[ 3 ] Keep with you always a red handkerchief.[ 4 ] Wear always a black panty.[ 5 ] Gift at a temple a black and white blanket.[ 6 ] Control your temper.YOUR DAUGHTER[ 1 ] Saturn in the first house , a house of debility for Sat , along with Rahu , and no benefic aspect on the 7th could cause a failed marriage.[ 2 ] Venus in the 5th , a house owned by Sun , is like a flower placed next to fire. It is bound to wither . Venus withered means problems in marriage.[ 3 ] The Lagna lord Sun placed in the 6th will cause a personality fault , even arrogance.I don't know whether the remedies would be able to avert separation , but lets try all the same.Remedies :[ 1 ] She should keep at home a little rice

in a silver dibbi.[ 2 ] She should keep with her a small solid goli of silver.[ 3 ] The following two remedies can be done by you , after a mental `sankalp' that you are doing these upaya for and on behalf of your daughter. [ a ] Drop in a well a little kesar , saffron , for 4 days regularly. [ b ] Bury a little antimony in a place where grass grows.YOUR SON For studies and concentration for studies , Moon is the most relevant planet. A stable moon would give a stability of thought and mind. But what spoiled the Moon ? Venus in the vicinity of the sun affects in the years 22 to 25 . During this period the moon is worst effected because Venus would suppress its enemies. Incidentally , his venus is placed in the 12th , a place of exaltation. His budhdhi will be a little haywire till he crosses his 25th year. This is the 25th year running. I expect the things to take a turn for better after his

birthday.In the meanwhile these upaya can be done:[ 1 ] Keep on the roof under open sky a little wheat in an earthen pot.[ 2 ] Offer a handful of til { sesame seeds } at any temple for 8 days regularly.[ 3 ] Feed three `kanya' young girls below 10 for three days .I hope these remedies help you and your family , and make your life worth living again. Sincerely,Priyalalkitab , Bujji Gita <bujjigita> wrote:> > Respected to Nahata Jay ji ,Respeced Rajinder ji , Priya ji , lalkitabi ji , Umesh ji and other learned members ,> > I just became a member of the Lalkitab forum and after going through the responses and advises you have been giving

to people in need , I thought of writing to you , giving you details of my life and current state .> > MY D.O.B. : 12.07.1955 ( Tuesday ) , 15:49 HRS. , COIMBATORE .> > I am the youngest daughter of my parents and divorced since last 22 years .> > Although I am now actively involved in my family / own business , things don#8217;t seem to be going right on any front . Nothing I do is being appreciated by my father , brothers , sisters , even my own

children . Although we belong to a very affluent business family from Chennai , all the wealth and comforts don#8217;t have any meaning as happiness and family warmth is absolutely missing from our lives .> > As if all this was not enough , my daughter ( now a doctor , staying in New York , US ) who has been married for last five years is also keen for a divorce for some silly reason , ALTHOUGH my son in law and their parents are real wonderful people.>

> I would not like her to go through the turmoil of a divorce and she fails to understand any amount of reasoning as she is very arrogant .> > Her D.O.B. : 04.02.1979 ( SUNDAY ) , 20:27 HRS. , CHENNAI .> > My Son In Law#8217;s details : 05.07.1977 ( TUESDAY ) , 16:10 HRS. , GUNTUR ( Andhra Pradesh ) .> > ---------> > My son , a very intelligent kid , is also going through a very bad phase and he is not

interested in doing anything concrete , nor join the family business . He takes up some course and drops it after a few months . > > MY SON : 18.06.1980 ( WEDNESDAY ) , 07:20 HRS. , COIMBATORE .> > ---------> > Sir , I would be truly obliged and indebted to you if you will please analyze the case and see actually what is wrong . All the wealth and comforts don#8217;t have any meaning as happiness and family warmth is

absolutely missing from our lives .> > Please advise me what I what do . I can furnish you with any other details if you so desire .> > Ending here with regards ,> > Bujji.> > > > > > > >

Discover Find restaurants, movies, travel more fun for the weekend. Check it out!