IndiaDivine.org

Respected Jay Ji - I need your Help - Alok kumar goyal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To - Guruji

From - Alok Kumar Goyal

Respected sir,

i am so grateful for your remedies you have suggested to me, as you are taking so much pains in our well beings, guruji i have some queries regarding the remedies suggested by your goodselves. Guruji i was not able to revert back as my 3 years old son is seriously ill and i am not coming to office from the last one week, so i was able to open my mail.

Two number Queries :--

Guruji, (1) may i flow 8 pieces of lead in running water daily or once a week, or any special day.

(2) Haldi Ganth I have to keep near the drinking water for ever or for few days or for few months.

With esteemed regards - alok kumar goyal

Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Here I am suggesting you two remedies and would like to have your feedback on as and when basis.You have to do them during daytime only. In case if you find anything negative stop it immediately and report. But I believe they will help you.Give a break of at least 3 days before going for next. I will suggest you to follow the same sequence as I have mentioned.

Flow 8 pieces of lead into running water.

Keep a haldi gaanth(raw solid haldi) wrapped in yellow(not lemony) cloth at home. Try to keep it at the place where drinking water is kept or near to the tap.Wishing you a wonderful life !Best regardsJai

On 5/12/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:

To : Respected Jay Ji, (Guruji)

Respected Sir,

I turst that from your blessings and guidance I will definitely have some way out to my problems. Sir, from today itself i am wearing white shirt. Your Honour your predictions are so right that I cannot express. At the outset I am so grateful to you that your gooselves are showering your blessing on us. Sir, I am giving below the Answers to the questions as directed by your goodselves :-

i) How was the health position of your father ? How was your 16th year ? I expect both of them to be negative.

Answer : From the age of 58 my father become very ill, due to heart disease, He sufferred from fever for about 2 years in the age of 58 and after than continuous heart problem. before the age of 58 he has good health. My 16th year was not SO SO as usual suffered from continous problem of bronchitus and fever.

----------

2. How was your 34th year ? I believe there should have been some mishappening in your in-laws house. And you too would have suffered financially.

Answer No. 2, My 34th year was Ok for health position, but not Good for financial condition, as My company compelled me to resign in the Month of August 2004 but retain me back. My Son suffered from high fever 106 Degree and hospitalized for 4 days. Continuous tension with Son's health and My Job Position.

REGARDING IN LAWS :- You are so correct Sir, my father in law suddenly suffered from Bone Marrow probelm, His business totally suffered, No money at all, he become beggar to a King. He was in the bed uptill January 2005 but now he is quite recovering. But financially - His Work become ruin. Now a days he is not doing anything - Financially very weak. But due to his weak financial condition, we did not suffer.

--------

iii) Did your education ever suffer, due to finance especially.

Answer No.3 --> Sir, My initial education did not suffer from financial problem. But I was not able to Proceed for higher education or for a Good computer course becasue of our medium class financal position. I did MBA and other higher qualification, when i earned my own bread and butter.

iv) How are your relations with in-laws? Or are they constantly in trouble? Do you have problem of over - imagination or unwanted stress? Uncontrollable expenses ?

Answer --> My relations with in laws are Good. Becauz i never expect anything with them.

OVER IMAGINATION / STRESS - Sir, you are so correct, i have problem of unwanted stress, over imagination also. Due to these diseases, accidents, and main problem you know sir our house in this commercial area, due to that my wife and other person even cannot passes by the streets without comment. every time i cannot accompany them, so this is also the one reason of stress.

UNCONTROLLABLE EXPENSES - sir due to these dieseases, and other continuous problem expenses are become beyond our control, My salary come and expense in a few days.

---------------

v) Do you have some cut mark or mole on your face ?

Answer - Sir i have Black mole (Til) on my nose. and very light cut mark on my forehead.

---------------

vi) How was your 24th year ?

Answer - Sir, my 24th year was not good, as no JOB, No money to expand. Education also not completed.

-----

Respected Sir, I hope I have given answers to the questions as directed by your goodselves. Hope for your worthly blessing.

With Esteemed Regards

ALOK KUMAR GOYAL

Jay Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Alok Kumar Goyal Before recommending any remedy I have few questions for you. They are as followsi) How was the health position of your father ? How was your 16th year ? I expect both of them to be negative. ii) How was your 34th year ? I believe there should have been some mishappening in your in-laws house. And you too would have suffered financially.iii) Did your education ever suffer, due to finance especially.iv) How are your relations with in-laws? Or are they constantly in trouble? Do you have problem of over - imagination or unwanted stress? Uncontrollable expenses ? v) Do you have some cut mark or mole on your face ?vi) How was your 24th year ?This whole analysis is based on Lal Kitab system.Here I am giving broad outline of effects of planets by Vedic system. JUPITER In lagna kundli Jupiter is placed

in 4th house as lord of 6th & 9th with Venus lord of 4th & 11th. In navamsha it is in debilitation with Venus. Hence in my opinion it come out as the one of the most malefic planet in your chart.Its so deep association with Venus also weakens it further. It is because of this disposition you are suffering from accidents and related things and sorry to say your father's death can also be ascribed to it. Due to this combination your 4th house is badly afflicted and since Venus is also involved vehicles are giving you troubles. Hows your relation with your wife ? Since Jupiter is also the lord of the 6th and so badly afflicted it has been giving you diseases related with itself. Jaundice is the proof of it. Moreover from navamsha it is again lord of 6th and afflicted. There's more to it but lets give a pause here.MOONIn your chart Moon is in 8th in lagna kundli with Rahu and in a neutral sign and in debilitation in navamsha and hence very weak. Moreover from both the

charts it owns quadrants and thus becomes more malefic especially health wise. Do you have some problem of fear and stress ? Both should be there. Did you ever have to visit some pschycologist ?MARSMars is a yogakarak from lagna kundli and also 2nd & 7th from navamsha. It is vargottam. Quite good. But it disposits Saturn and thus does not get fully able to provide you with the desired results. Have you noticed your tuesdays are little better than rest of days although with some uneasiness ? Its lordship of marak houses(2nd & 7th) from navamsha kundli is another major factors alongwith jupiter behind your accidents and ill health.SATURNIt is lord of 7th & 8th from lagna kundli and lord of 4th & 5th from navamsha and hence yogakarak. It is occupying 10th in lagana kundli and 3rd in navamsha. Saturn in lagna kundli is offering you all sort of problems for your career but wait, it is also yogakarak from navamsha so it should also give you job in

some reputed company. But almost not more than that.This is just a broad outline of effect of the planets and there is still a lot to it. But we will proceed after getting your response.I hope I am anywhere near the truth and could help you in some manner. Wishing you a wonderful life always.Best regardsJai

On 5/11/05, Lakshay Goyal < lakshay_goyal wrote:

Respected Jay Nahata Ji,

With great honour respect and faith I want to submit my Problems to the respected GURUJANS, Respected Sir I am humbly requesting Your Honour to please suggest me some remedies and Upayas to over come from these situations. I have problems in my and my family life. Due to that life becoming a burdan. My continuous problems of My Health, Accidents, Career, My Son's Health, which I have mentioned below for your kind perusal.

My Details

Name : Alok Kumar Goyal,

Date of Birth : 14th September 1970

Time of Birth : 2.40 AM

Place of Birth : Bulandshar (Uttar Pradesh)

RASHI : Kumbh

SWAMI : Shani

Yoni : Singh

Varn : Shudr

Nadi : Madhya

HEALTH

I am a very unlucky person, Drugs & Diseases never leave me from my birth. From the age of 5 years (In my childhood) I first suffer from Jaundice. Jaundice damage my liver. I medicated for over 10 years for that. Then I suffer from chronic cough, (in my youth time) and bronchitis disease, I have had fever very frequently, or you can say that I have fever once in every month due to very weak immunity power. In the age of 30 I got married ( I was the only son of my father and he really work hard to arrange my marriage but only one month before my marriage he suddenly expired due to heart attack and his dream to see my marriage did not full fill) than the new health problem of GALL STONE develop and now a days I have

sever stomach pain. So in this way from the childhood to uptill now I suffer from diseases constantly.

CAREER

I am MBA (HR), P.G. Diploma in Materials Management and Diploma in Export & Imports Management - I have this qualification, and right now I am working in AMITY GROUP and my salary is only Rs. 9000/- I gave and giving 100s of interview but in vain.

HOME

My family (i.e. my mother, wife and myself) want to have a new house in a good locality because the area in which we are living are not good. The gentry is very low class. People usually drink and gambling whole day, but our property in which we are living is in the market and have good resale value, our neighbours have sold their property in very good rates but from a very long time we are searching a customer and find nothing.

PROBLEMS IN THE YEAR 2005 �

This year of 2005 has become the year of accidents and monetary losses year for me. Specially starting from August 2005.

In August 2005/Sept. 2005 I had severe stomach ache in the nights and a lot to times I have to go to Hospital Casuality. At Last I come to know that I have Gall Bladder Stones, in this age of 34.

In November 2005 my 3 year old son has admitted to Hospital with a fever of 1050 and we kept him in the hospital for 4 days, but no medicine and doctor helped him at lost my Mother in law sent us to a BABA. Baba had given him some material for his Najar Problem and also gave him JHADA with Mor-pankh. He recovered from the next day. Baba told this problem as JHAPTA.

On 17th Feb. 2005 : My car damaged by myself by a road side railing. It take Rs. 4000/- to repair

On 7th April 2005 : I and my wife slipped from our two wheeler and got injured badly. It took near about one week to recover.

On 21st May 2005 (Thursday) : my 3 years old son suddenly fell sick, and have high fever.

On 4th May 2005 (Wednesday) : My wife has lost his precious watch in the way of

Rs. 3000/- . We were going to search watch, in a way my wife, myself and my 3 years old son met with an accident with Car. Me, my wife were injured. My Schooter badly damaged.

This problem of accidents and diseases affect my family and my career badly.

I will be highly thankful and obliged forever if your goodselves may please be give upay for the problems :-

1. The Upaya for problem of my Physical Accidents recently held.

2. The upaya for my severe current and past health problems

3. The upaya for my Son's Health

4. The upaya for a house in just a good locality and to sale my current property.

5. The upaya for a good career.

You are humbly requested to give me light of way out. As from the second accident I am always worried and in tension every time that something is going wrong. Kindly give me some upaya to overcome from this situation.

With Esteemed Regards - Alok kumar Goyal

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Guest guest

Dear Alok,

It has to be done only once.

Keep haldi for at least 43 days and revert back.

Wishing you good luck and swift recovery and good health to your son.

Best regards

Jai

On 5/20/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:

To - Guruji

From - Alok Kumar Goyal

Respected sir,

i am so grateful for your remedies you have suggested to me, as you are taking so much pains in our well beings, guruji i have some queries regarding the remedies suggested by your goodselves. Guruji i was not able to revert back as my 3 years old son is seriously ill and i am not coming to office from the last one week, so i was able to open my mail.

Two number Queries :--

Guruji, (1) may i flow 8 pieces of lead in running water daily or once a week, or any special day.

(2) Haldi Ganth I have to keep near the drinking water for ever or for few days or for few months.

With esteemed regards - alok kumar goyal

Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Here I am suggesting you two remedies and would like to have your feedback on as and when basis.You have to do them during daytime only. In case if you find anything negative stop it immediately and report. But I believe they will help you.Give a break of at least 3 days before going for next. I will suggest you to follow the same sequence as I have mentioned.

Flow 8 pieces of lead into running water. Keep a haldi gaanth(raw solid haldi) wrapped in yellow(not lemony) cloth at home. Try to keep it at the place where drinking water is kept or near to the tap.Wishing you a wonderful life !Best regards

Jai

On 5/12/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal

> wrote:

To : Respected Jay Ji, (Guruji)

Respected Sir,

I turst that from your blessings and guidance I will definitely have some way out to my problems. Sir, from today itself i am wearing white shirt. Your Honour your predictions are so right that I cannot express. At the outset I am so grateful to you that your gooselves are showering your blessing on us. Sir, I am giving below the Answers to the questions as directed by your goodselves :-

i) How was the health position of your father ? How was your 16th year ? I expect both of them to be negative.

Answer : From the age of 58 my father become very ill, due to heart disease, He sufferred from fever for about 2 years in the age of 58 and after than continuous heart problem. before the age of 58 he has good health. My 16th year was not SO SO as usual suffered from continous problem of bronchitus and fever.

----------

2. How was your 34th year ? I believe there should have been some mishappening in your in-laws house. And you too would have suffered financially.

Answer No. 2, My 34th year was Ok for health position, but not Good for financial condition, as My company compelled me to resign in the Month of August 2004 but retain me back. My Son suffered from high fever 106 Degree and hospitalized for 4 days. Continuous tension with Son's health and My Job Position.

REGARDING IN LAWS :- You are so correct Sir, my father in law suddenly suffered from Bone Marrow probelm, His business totally suffered, No money at all, he become beggar to a King. He was in the bed uptill January 2005 but now he is quite recovering. But financially - His Work become ruin. Now a days he is not doing anything - Financially very weak. But due to his weak financial condition, we did not suffer.

--------

iii) Did your education ever suffer, due to finance especially.

Answer No.3 --> Sir, My initial education did not suffer from financial problem. But I was not able to Proceed for higher education or for a Good computer course becasue of our medium class financal position. I did MBA and other higher qualification, when i earned my own bread and butter.

iv) How are your relations with in-laws? Or are they constantly in trouble? Do you have problem of over - imagination or unwanted stress? Uncontrollable expenses ?

Answer --> My relations with in laws are Good. Becauz i never expect anything with them.

OVER IMAGINATION / STRESS - Sir, you are so correct, i have problem of unwanted stress, over imagination also. Due to these diseases, accidents, and main problem you know sir our house in this commercial area, due to that my wife and other person even cannot passes by the streets without comment. every time i cannot accompany them, so this is also the one reason of stress.

UNCONTROLLABLE EXPENSES - sir due to these dieseases, and other continuous problem expenses are become beyond our control, My salary come and expense in a few days.

---------------

v) Do you have some cut mark or mole on your face ?

Answer - Sir i have Black mole (Til) on my nose. and very light cut mark on my forehead.

---------------

vi) How was your 24th year ?

Answer - Sir, my 24th year was not good, as no JOB, No money to expand. Education also not completed.

-----

Respected Sir, I hope I have given answers to the questions as directed by your goodselves. Hope for your worthly blessing.

With Esteemed Regards

ALOK KUMAR GOYAL

Jay Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Alok Kumar Goyal Before recommending any remedy I have few questions for you. They are as followsi) How was the health position of your father ? How was your 16th year ? I expect both of them to be negative. ii) How was your 34th year ? I believe there should have been some mishappening in your in-laws house. And you too would have suffered financially.iii) Did your education ever suffer, due to finance especially.

iv) How are your relations with in-laws? Or are they constantly in trouble? Do you have problem of over - imagination or unwanted stress? Uncontrollable expenses ? v) Do you have some cut mark or mole on your face ?

vi) How was your 24th year ?This whole analysis is based on Lal Kitab system.Here I am giving broad outline of effects of planets by Vedic system. JUPITER In lagna kundli Jupiter is placed in 4th house as lord of 6th & 9th with Venus lord of 4th & 11th. In navamsha it is in debilitation with Venus. Hence in my opinion it come out as the one of the most malefic planet in your chart.Its so deep association with Venus also weakens it further. It is because of this disposition you are suffering from accidents and related things and sorry to say your father's death can also be ascribed to it. Due to this combination your 4th house is badly afflicted and since Venus is also involved vehicles are giving you troubles. Hows your relation with your wife ? Since Jupiter is also the lord of the 6th and so badly afflicted it has been giving you diseases related with itself. Jaundice is the proof of it. Moreover from navamsha it is again lord of 6th and afflicted. There's more to it but lets give a pause here.

MOONIn your chart Moon is in 8th in lagna kundli with Rahu and in a neutral sign and in debilitation in navamsha and hence very weak. Moreover from both the charts it owns quadrants and thus becomes more malefic especially health wise. Do you have some problem of fear and stress ? Both should be there. Did you ever have to visit some pschycologist ?

MARSMars is a yogakarak from lagna kundli and also 2nd & 7th from navamsha. It is vargottam. Quite good. But it disposits Saturn and thus does not get fully able to provide you with the desired results. Have you noticed your tuesdays are little better than rest of days although with some uneasiness ? Its lordship of marak houses(2nd & 7th) from navamsha kundli is another major factors alongwith jupiter behind your accidents and ill health.

SATURNIt is lord of 7th & 8th from lagna kundli and lord of 4th & 5th from navamsha and hence yogakarak. It is occupying 10th in lagana kundli and 3rd in navamsha. Saturn in lagna kundli is offering you all sort of problems for your career but wait, it is also yogakarak from navamsha so it should also give you job in some reputed company. But almost not more than that.

This is just a broad outline of effect of the planets and there is still a lot to it. But we will proceed after getting your response.I hope I am anywhere near the truth and could help you in some manner. Wishing you a wonderful life always.Best regardsJai

On 5/11/05, Lakshay Goyal < lakshay_goyal

> wrote:

Respected Jay Nahata Ji,

With great honour respect and faith I want to submit my Problems to the respected GURUJANS, Respected Sir I am humbly requesting Your Honour to please suggest me some remedies and Upayas to over come from these situations. I have

problems in my and my family life. Due to that life becoming a burdan. My continuous problems of My Health, Accidents, Career, My Son's Health, which I have mentioned below for your kind perusal.

My Details

Name : Alok Kumar Goyal,

Date of Birth : 14th September 1970

Time of Birth : 2.40 AM

Place of Birth : Bulandshar (Uttar Pradesh)

RASHI : Kumbh

SWAMI : Shani

Yoni : Singh

Varn : Shudr

Nadi : Madhya

HEALTH

I am a very unlucky person, Drugs & Diseases never leave me from my birth. From the age of 5 years (In my childhood) I first suffer from Jaundice. Jaundice damage my liver. I medicated for over 10 years for that. Then I suffer from chronic cough, (in my youth time) and bronchitis disease, I have had fever very frequently, or you can say that I have fever once in every month due to very weak immunity power. In the age of 30 I got married ( I was the only son of my father and he really work hard to arrange my marriage but only one month before my marriage he suddenly expired due to heart attack and his dream to see my marriage did not full fill)

than the new health problem of GALL STONE develop and now a days I have sever stomach pain. So in this way from the childhood to uptill now I suffer from diseases constantly.

CAREER

I am MBA (HR), P.G. Diploma in Materials Management and Diploma in Export & Imports Management - I have this qualification, and right now I am working in AMITY GROUP and my salary is only Rs. 9000/- I gave and giving 100s of interview but in vain.

HOME

My family (i.e. my mother, wife and myself) want to have a new house in a good locality because the area in which we are living are not good. The gentry is very low class. People usually drink and gambling whole day, but our property in which we are living is in the market and have good resale value, our neighbours have sold their property in very good rates but from a very long time we are searching a customer and find nothing.

PROBLEMS IN THE YEAR 2005 �

This year of 2005 has become the year of accidents and monetary losses year for me. Specially starting from August 2005.

In August 2005/Sept. 2005 I had severe stomach ache in the nights and a lot to times I have to go to Hospital Casuality.

At Last I come to know that I have Gall Bladder Stones, in this age of 34.

In November 2005 my 3 year old son has admitted to Hospital with a fever of 1050 and we kept him in the hospital for 4 days, but no medicine and doctor helped him at lost my Mother in law sent us to a BABA. Baba had given him some material for his Najar Problem and also gave him JHADA with Mor-pankh. He recovered from the next day. Baba told this problem as JHAPTA.

On 17th Feb. 2005 : My car damaged by myself by a road side railing. It take Rs. 4000/- to repair

On 7th April 2005 : I and my wife slipped from our two wheeler and got injured badly. It took near about one week to recover.

On 21st May 2005 (Thursday) : my 3 years old son suddenly fell sick, and have high fever.

On 4th May 2005 (Wednesday) : My wife has lost his precious watch in the way of

Rs. 3000/- . We were going to search watch, in a way my wife, myself and my 3 years old son met with an accident with Car. Me, my wife were injured. My Schooter badly damaged.

This problem of accidents and diseases affect my family and my career badly.

I will be highly thankful and obliged forever if your goodselves may please be give upay for the problems :-

1. The Upaya for problem of my Physical Accidents recently held.

2. The upaya for my severe current and past health problems

3. The upaya for my Son's Health

4. The upaya for a house in just a good locality and to sale my current property.

5. The upaya for a good career.

You are humbly requested to give me light of way out. As from the second accident I am always worried and in tension every time that something is going wrong. Kindly give me some upaya to overcome from this situation.

With Esteemed Regards - Alok kumar Goyal

India Matrimony

: Find your life partner online.

Guest guest

Dear Alok,

Interesting analysis of Mr Jai. Can I add few more

tips and await your confirmation?

Basic vaastu:

Pl. confirm whether your birth in a wide old building

in south north direction on east west main road near

unused water storage.Out of your ancestral

house,hospital birth perhaps?

Does your ancestral old house,still existing near a

temple of Vishnu avtaar.

With best wishes,

P K Tripathy.

--- Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

> Dear Alok,

> It has to be done only once.

> Keep haldi for at least 43 days and revert back.

> Wishing you good luck and swift recovery and good

> health to your son.

> Best regards

> Jai

>

>

> On 5/20/05, Lakshay Goyal

> <lakshay_goyal wrote:

> >

> > To - Guruji

> > From - Alok Kumar Goyal

> > Respected sir,

> > i am so grateful for your remedies you have

> suggested to me, as you are

> > taking so much pains in our well beings, guruji i

> have some queries

> > regarding the remedies suggested by your

> goodselves. Guruji i was not able

> > to revert back as my 3 years old son is seriously

> ill and i am not coming to

> > office from the last one week, so i was able to

> open my mail.

> > Two number Queries :--

> > Guruji, *(1)* *may i flow 8 pieces of lead in

> running water daily or once

> > a week, or any special day.*

> > *(2) Haldi Ganth I have to keep near the drinking

> water for ever or for

> > few days or for few months.

> > *

> > With esteemed regards - alok kumar goyal

> >

> > *Jai Nahata <jaynahata* wrote:

> >

> > Dear

> >

> > Here I am suggesting you two remedies and would

> like to have your feedback

> > on as and when basis.You have to do them during

> daytime only. In case if

> > you find anything negative stop it immediately and

> report. But I believe

> > they will help you.Give a break of at least 3 days

> before going for next.

> > I will suggest you to follow the same sequence as

> I have mentioned.

> >

> > 1. Flow 8 pieces of lead into running water.

> > 2. Keep a haldi gaanth(raw solid haldi) wrapped

> in yellow(not

> > lemony) cloth at home. Try to keep it at the

> place where drinking water is

> > kept or near to the tap.

> >

> > Wishing you a wonderful life !

> >

> > Best regards

> >

> > Jai

> >

> > On 5/12/05, Lakshay Goyal

> <lakshay_goyal wrote:

> > >

> > > *To : Respected Jay Ji, (Guruji)*

> > > *From : ALOK KUMAR GOYAL*

> > > **

> > > **

> > > *Respected Sir, *

> > > **

> > > I turst that from your blessings and guidance I

> will definitely have

> > > some way out to my problems. Sir, from today

> itself i am wearing white

> > > shirt. Your Honour your predictions are so right

> that I cannot express. At

> > > the outset I am so grateful to you that your

> gooselves are showering your

> > > blessing on us. Sir, I am giving below the

> Answers to the questions as

> > > directed by your goodselves :-

> > > *i) How was the health position of your father

> ? How was your 16th

> > > year ? I expect both of them to be negative.

> > > *

> > > Answer : From the age of 58 my father become

> very ill, due to heart

> > > disease, He sufferred from fever for about 2

> years in the age of 58 and

> > > after than continuous heart problem. before the

> age of 58 he has good

> > > health. My 16th year was not SO SO as usual

> suffered from continous problem

> > > of bronchitus and fever.

> > >

> > >

>

----------

> > > *2. How was your 34th year ? I believe there

> should have been some

> > > mishappening in your in-laws house. And you too

> would have suffered

> > > financially.*

> > > Answer No. 2, My 34th year was Ok for health

> position, but not Good for

> > > financial condition, as My company compelled me

> to resign in the Month of

> > > August 2004 but retain me back. My Son suffered

> from high fever 106 Degree

> > > and hospitalized for 4 days. Continuous tension

> with Son's health and My Job

> > > Position.

> > > *REGARDING IN LAWS* :- You are so correct Sir,

> my father in law

> > > suddenly suffered from Bone Marrow probelm, His

> business totally suffered,

> > > No money at all, he become beggar to a King. He

> was in the bed uptill

> > > January 2005 but now he is quite recovering. But

> financially - His Work

> > > become ruin. Now a days he is not doing anything

> - Financially very weak.

> > > But due to his weak financial condition, we did

> not suffer.

> > >

> > >

>

--------

> > > *iii) Did your education ever suffer, due to

> finance especially.*

> > > Answer No.3 --> Sir, My initial education did

> not suffer from financial

> > > problem. But I was not able to Proceed for

> higher education or for a Good

> > > computer course becasue of our medium class

> financal position. I did MBA and

> > > other higher qualification, when i earned my own

> bread and butter.

> > >

> > >

>

> > > *iv) How are your relations with in-laws? Or

> are they constantly in

> > > trouble? Do you have problem of over -

> imagination or unwanted stress?

> > > Uncontrollable expenses ?

> > > *

> > > Answer --> My relations with in laws are Good.

> Becauz i never expect

> > > anything with them.

> > > *OVER IMAGINATION / STRESS* - Sir, you are so

> correct, i have problem

> > > of unwanted stress, over imagination also. Due

> to these diseases, accidents,

> > > and main problem you know sir our house in this

> commercial area, due to that

> > > my wife and other person even cannot passes by

> the streets without comment.

> > > every time i cannot accompany them, so this is

> also the one reason of

> > > stress.

> > > *UNCONTROLLABLE EXPENSES* - sir due to these

> dieseases, and other

> > > continuous problem expenses are become beyond

> our control, My salary come

> > > and expense in a few days.

> > >

> > >

>

--\

-------------

> > > *v) Do you have some cut mark or mole on your

> face ?*

> > > Answer - Sir i have Black mole (Til) on my

> nose. and very light cut

> > > mark on my forehead.

> > >

> > >

>

--\

-------------

> > > *vi) How was your 24th year ?

> > > *

> > > Answer - Sir, my 24th year was not good, as no

> JOB, No money to expand.

> > > Education also not completed.

> > >

> > >

>

--\

---

> > > Respected Sir, I hope I have given answers to

> the questions as directed

> > > by your goodselves. Hope for your worthly

> blessing.

> > >

> > > *With Esteemed Regards *

> > > *ALOK KUMAR GOYAL *

> > > *Jay Nahata <jaynahata* wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Alok Kumar Goyal

> > >

> > > Before recommending any remedy I have few

> questions for you. They are as

> > > follows

> > >

> > > i) How was the health position of your father ?

> How

=== message truncated ===

Mail

Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour:

http://tour.mail./mailtour.html