IndiaDivine.org

Rationale of Upaya for Sun + Rahu in one house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Jee,

We are both guessing and you could be on the right path. I thought along the following lines:

1. Rahu and Sun are mutual enmies.

2. This upaya is done at night time (Saturn's domain, Sun is "asta" ) and Saturn and Sun are mutual enemies.

3. Fire, per LalKitab 1941 page 314 line 4, is represented by Rahu.

(I must express my sincerest thanks to Shri Yog Raj Prabhakar for his kindness that I am able to quote this text.)

4. Copper represents Sun.

5. Sun is being "destroyed" (nashTa kar dena) while he is "asta " therefore, "nirbal " through fire (Rahu) in the presence of his enemy Saturn (night time - dark.) This logic is somewhat similar to the one when Moon is "destroyed" by burning milk.

6. Even if my guesswork is correct, I still wouldn't venture to formulate my own upayas - who knows if I am totally on the wrong path as most of the upayas are unknown mysteries, almost never explained by Pt. Roop Chand Jee.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Rajinder ji,

Here in I would like to place a logical guess work behind copper coin burning remedy. I believe by this Sun is being powered by Mars(Fire) and finally any excessive heat is being flown into water and also giving it neccessary support of Moon.

This is just a probability that stroke me and it stand fully to be incorrect. Kindly correct me where wrong for which I shall remain thankful.

Best regards

Jai

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard.

Guest guest

Dear Rajinder ji,

Your mails are always a source of learning and refinement and once again it is there. I express my whole-hearted gratitude to you for this.

Thank you ,

Best regards

Jai

On 5/21/05, Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

Jai Jee,

We are both guessing and you could be on the right path. I thought along the following lines:

1. Rahu and Sun are mutual enmies.

2. This upaya is done at night time (Saturn's domain, Sun is " asta " ) and Saturn and Sun are mutual enemies.

3. Fire, per LalKitab 1941 page 314 line 4, is represented by Rahu.

(I must express my sincerest thanks to Shri Yog Raj Prabhakar for his kindness that I am able to quote this text.)

4. Copper represents Sun.

5. Sun is being " destroyed " (nashTa kar dena) while he is " asta " therefore, " nirbal " through fire (Rahu) in the presence of his enemy Saturn (night time - dark.) This logic is somewhat similar to the one when Moon is " destroyed " by burning milk.

6. Even if my guesswork is correct, I still wouldn't venture to formulate my own upayas - who knows if I am totally on the wrong path as most of the upayas are unknown mysteries, almost never explained by Pt. Roop Chand Jee.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Rajinder ji,

Here in I would like to place a logical guess work behind copper coin burning remedy. I believe by this Sun is being powered by Mars(Fire) and finally any excessive heat is being flown into water and also giving it neccessary support of Moon.

This is just a probability that stroke me and it stand fully to be incorrect. Kindly correct me where wrong for which I shall remain thankful.

Best regards

Jai

Read only the mail you want -

Mail SpamGuard.