IndiaDivine.org

Sun + Rahu dosh in your son's kundali : Attn Anjali Raj

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Anjali,

Irrespective of what has been said here in the Group , your astrologer is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Yes, the child has ‘arishta’ arising out of the sun + rahu combination.

In astrology a child’s horoscope should not be studied for many matters; but there is one area where it is not only recommended , it is mandatory to study the horoscope of a child for ‘arishta’. Arishta means , illness and any other unfortunate happening. An astrologer must cast the horoscope and study it for ‘arishta’ and suggest ‘samaadhaan’ or upaya. If that were not the case , instead of casting a horoscope at the time of birth people would just note the time and the date and get it cast only after the child is 12 or 13.

Now explaining why your astrologer is right. I am quoting original excerpts from Lal Kitab { 1952 ed} along with page numbers from Arun Sanhita for every one to verify.

Rahu :

[ 1 ] Rahu is placed in the 9th

{a } “ rahu khana 9 , 12 mein neech kaha gaya hai” p223

{ b } “ rahu ab 9guni mandi takat ka malik hoga jo Chandra ko bhi madhyam kar

dega” p235

Sun + Rahu :

[ 1 ] “ garhan ka manda samay us samay jor par hoga jab dono kundali ke 9 ya

12 mein baithe hon” p288

This combination is most vicious when either in the 9th or in the 12th .

[ 2 ] “ grahan ravi ki kismet hoti , varna umra chhoti marta ho” p 287 .

Either his kismet will be eclipsed or he will die young. “ 45 saal tak umra shaqqi” the fear for life will be up to the age of 45 , after that there will be no danger for life.

[ 3 ] “ chahe surya ko grahan lagata ho, magar garmee se aur bhi adhik hani

karne wala hilta hua hathi hoga” p 224

Even though the rahu eclipses the sun but it becomes a violent elephant capable of greater damage under the heat of the sun.

[ 4 ] “ surya ki drishti ya sath se rahu ka prabhav na sirf baithe hue ghar par

manda hoga balki saath lagata ghar bhi barbad hoga” p 224

This combination would not only damage the house it is in , would also damage the adjacent house. This means both the 9th house of ‘bhagya’ and the 10th house of ‘ profession, yash ,father’ would be damaged.

[ 5 ] “ surya ,rahu ke samay yadi shukra aur budh saath ho to surya graham ka

asar bura nahi hoga” p287

This is a ‘parihar’ clause . ‘parihar’ means escape from the results . This combination of the sun and the rahu will be ineffective if the venus and mercury are together in the kundali. Venus and mercury together form masnui SUN . That means if there is another masnui {artificial} sun in the kundali , the natal sun will get strengthened.

I am afraid , there is no masnui sun in the kundali and hence no escape from the results.

[ 6 ] “ agar mangal kisi tarah se bhi rahu ko dabata na ho ya khud hi mangal

manda ho …. to uttam sehat aur lambi ayu dono shaqqi hongi” p 288

This is another ‘parihar’ clause. If the mars is not ashubh and controls the rahu , the combination would not effect; on the contrary if the mangal itself is ashubh and incapable of controlling the rahu , then both the health and longevity will be doubtful.

Now the matter to be resolved is whether mangal is shubh in this kundali or ashubh. In the kundali along with Rahu three planets are arranged at:

Mercury : 8d 13m

Mars : 10d 53m

Sun : 22d 16m

The mercury and Mars are just 2d 40m apart , close enough to be considered as together. The sun and the mercury are far apart some 15 degrees apart. Therefore because of mars and mercury being together , mars would be considered as ashubh. And the surya + rahu combination becomes operative.

Now discussing the same phenomena through Vedic astrology. The Vedic ‘parihar’ clause says :

“ agar Chandra , mangal aur brahaspati shubh ho to Rahu janya dosh ka

parihar ho jata hai”.

If the moon , mars and Jupiter are strong the dosh resulting because of rahu is eliminated. In this kundali moon is in scorpio hence neech , Mars is in cancer hence neech , and Jupiter is placed in its enemy rasi hence weak. There is no help from either of these three planets.

Therefore there is no ‘parihar’ or respite.

In conclusion , the surya + rahu dosh is there. To do the remedy or not is entirely up to you. If I were in your place I wouldn’t have taken chances.

Sincerely,

Priya

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Dear Priya ji,

Please accept my whole-hearted appreciations.

Here I would like to request you to throw some light on masnui graha and their applications for benefit of all.

Thanks,

Best regards

Jai

On 5/22/05, bhooshan priya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Anjali,

Irrespective of what has been said here in the Group , your astrologer is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Yes, the child has 'arishta' arising out of the sun + rahu combination.

In astrology a child's horoscope should not be studied for many matters; but there is one area where it is not only recommended , it is mandatory to study the horoscope of a child for 'arishta'. Arishta means , illness and any other unfortunate happening. An astrologer must cast the horoscope and study it for 'arishta' and suggest 'samaadhaan' or upaya. If that were not the case , instead of casting a horoscope at the time of birth people would just note the time and the date and get it cast only after the child is 12 or 13.

Now explaining why your astrologer is right. I am quoting original excerpts from Lal Kitab { 1952 ed} along with page numbers from Arun Sanhita for every one to verify.

Rahu :

{a } " rahu khana 9 , 12 mein neech kaha gaya hai" p223

{ b } " rahu ab 9guni mandi takat ka malik hoga jo Chandra ko bhi madhyam kar

dega" p235

Sun + Rahu :

[ 1 ] " garhan ka manda samay us samay jor par hoga jab dono kundali ke 9 ya

12 mein baithe hon" p288

[ 2 ] " grahan ravi ki kismet hoti , varna umra chhoti marta ho" p 287 .

Either his kismet will be eclipsed or he will die young. " 45 saal tak umra shaqqi" the fear for life will be up to the age of 45 , after that there will be no danger for life.

[ 3 ] " chahe surya ko grahan lagata ho, magar garmee se aur bhi adhik hani

karne wala hilta hua hathi hoga" p 224

Even though the rahu eclipses the sun but it becomes a violent elephant capable of greater damage under the heat of the sun.

[ 4 ] " surya ki drishti ya sath se rahu ka prabhav na sirf baithe hue ghar par

manda hoga balki saath lagata ghar bhi barbad hoga" p 224

This combination would not only damage the house it is in , would also damage the adjacent house. This means both the 9th house of 'bhagya' and the 10

th house of ' profession, yash ,father' would be damaged.

[ 5 ] " surya ,rahu ke samay yadi shukra aur budh saath ho to surya graham ka

asar bura nahi hoga" p287

This is a 'parihar' clause . 'parihar' means escape from the results . This combination of the sun and the rahu will be ineffective if the venus and mercury are together in the kundali. Venus and mercury together form masnui SUN . That means if there is another masnui {artificial} sun in the kundali , the natal sun will get strengthened.

I am afraid , there is no masnui sun in the kundali and hence no escape from the results.

[ 6 ] " agar mangal kisi tarah se bhi rahu ko dabata na ho ya khud hi mangal

manda ho …. to uttam sehat aur lambi ayu dono shaqqi hongi" p 288

This is another 'parihar' clause. If the mars is not ashubh and controls the rahu , the combination would not effect; on the contrary if the mangal itself is ashubh and incapable of controlling the rahu , then both the health and longevity will be doubtful.

Now the matter to be resolved is whether mangal is shubh in this kundali or ashubh. In the kundali along with Rahu three planets are arranged at:

The mercury and Mars are just 2d 40m apart , close enough to be considered as together. The sun and the mercury are far apart some 15 degrees apart. Therefore because of mars and mercury being together , mars would be considered as ashubh. And the surya + rahu combination becomes operative.

Now discussing the same phenomena through Vedic astrology. The Vedic 'parihar' clause says :

" agar Chandra , mangal aur brahaspati shubh ho to Rahu janya dosh ka

parihar ho jata hai".

If the moon , mars and Jupiter are strong the dosh resulting because of rahu is eliminated. In this kundali moon is in scorpio hence neech , Mars is in cancer hence neech , and Jupiter is placed in its enemy rasi hence weak. There is no help from either of these three planets.

Therefore there is no 'parihar' or respite.

In conclusion , the surya + rahu dosh is there. To do the remedy or not is entirely up to you. If I were in your place I wouldn't have taken chances.

Sincerely,

Priya

Messenger - Communicate instantly... " Ping " your friends today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Dear Priya Ji

Could you analyse my sons horoscope in totality then please.

His DOB is 08.08.2000. Time : 02.32PM, New Delhi.

Could you also pls emphasise what impact 'arishta' has on a persons

horoscope.

Best Rgds

Anjali

lalkitab , bhooshan priya <bhooshanpriya>

wrote:

> Dear Anjali,

>

>

> Irrespective of what has been said here in the Group , your

astrologer is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Yes, the child has `arishta' arising

out of the sun + rahu combination.

>

> In astrology a child's horoscope should not be studied for many

matters; but there is one area where it is not only recommended , it

is mandatory to study the horoscope of a child for `arishta'. Arishta

means , illness and any other unfortunate happening. An astrologer

must cast the horoscope and study it for `arishta' and

suggest `samaadhaan' or upaya. If that were not the case , instead of

casting a horoscope at the time of birth people would just note the

time and the date and get it cast only after the child is 12 or 13.

>

>

>

> Now explaining why your astrologer is right. I am quoting original

excerpts from Lal Kitab { 1952 ed} along with page numbers from Arun

Sanhita for every one to verify.

>

>

>

> Rahu :

>

>

>

> [ 1 ] Rahu is placed in the 9th

>

>

>

> {a } " rahu khana 9 , 12 mein neech kaha gaya hai " p223

>

>

>

> { b } " rahu ab 9guni mandi takat ka malik hoga jo Chandra ko bhi

madhyam kar

>

> dega " p235

>

>

>

>

>

> Sun + Rahu :

>

>

>

> [ 1 ] " garhan ka manda samay us samay jor par hoga jab dono

kundali ke 9 ya

>

>

>

> 12 mein baithe hon " p288

>

>

>

> This combination is most vicious when either in the 9th or in the

12th .

>

>

>

> [ 2 ] " grahan ravi ki kismet hoti , varna umra chhoti marta ho " p

287 .

>

>

>

> Either his kismet will be eclipsed or he will die young. " 45 saal

tak umra shaqqi " the fear for life will be up to the age of 45 ,

after that there will be no danger for life.

>

>

>

> [ 3 ] " chahe surya ko grahan lagata ho, magar garmee se aur bhi

adhik hani

>

>

>

> karne wala hilta hua hathi hoga " p 224

>

>

>

> Even though the rahu eclipses the sun but it becomes a violent

elephant capable of greater damage under the heat of the sun.

>

>

>

> [ 4 ] " surya ki drishti ya sath se rahu ka prabhav na sirf baithe

hue ghar par

>

>

>

> manda hoga balki saath lagata ghar bhi barbad hoga " p 224

>

>

>

> This combination would not only damage the house it is in , would

also damage the adjacent house. This means both the 9th house

of `bhagya' and the 10th house of ` profession, yash ,father' would

be damaged.

>

>

>

> [ 5 ] " surya ,rahu ke samay yadi shukra aur budh saath ho to surya

graham ka

>

>

>

> asar bura nahi hoga " p287

>

>

>

> This is a `parihar' clause . `parihar' means escape from the

results . This combination of the sun and the rahu will be

ineffective if the venus and mercury are together in the kundali.

Venus and mercury together form masnui SUN . That means if there is

another masnui {artificial} sun in the kundali , the natal sun will

get strengthened.

>

> I am afraid , there is no masnui sun in the kundali and hence no

escape from the results.

>

>

>

> [ 6 ] " agar mangal kisi tarah se bhi rahu ko dabata na ho ya khud

hi mangal

>

>

>

> manda ho …. to uttam sehat aur lambi ayu dono shaqqi hongi " p 288

>

>

>

> This is another `parihar' clause. If the mars is not ashubh and

controls the rahu , the combination would not effect; on the contrary

if the mangal itself is ashubh and incapable of controlling the

rahu , then both the health and longevity will be doubtful.

>

> Now the matter to be resolved is whether mangal is shubh in this

kundali or ashubh. In the kundali along with Rahu three planets are

arranged at:

>

> Mercury : 8d 13m

>

> Mars : 10d 53m

>

> Sun : 22d 16m

>

>

>

> The mercury and Mars are just 2d 40m apart , close enough to be

considered as together. The sun and the mercury are far apart some 15

degrees apart. Therefore because of mars and mercury being together ,

mars would be considered as ashubh. And the surya + rahu combination

becomes operative.

>

>

>

> Now discussing the same phenomena through Vedic astrology. The

Vedic `parihar' clause says :

>

>

>

> " agar Chandra , mangal aur brahaspati shubh ho to Rahu janya dosh

ka

>

>

>

> parihar ho jata hai " .

>

>

>

> If the moon , mars and Jupiter are strong the dosh resulting

because of rahu is eliminated. In this kundali moon is in scorpio

hence neech , Mars is in cancer hence neech , and Jupiter is placed

in its enemy rasi hence weak. There is no help from either of these

three planets.

>

> Therefore there is no `parihar' or respite.

>

>

>

> In conclusion , the surya + rahu dosh is there. To do the remedy or

not is entirely up to you. If I were in your place I wouldn't have

taken chances.

>

>

>

>

>

> Sincerely,

>

>

>

> Priya

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Messenger - Communicate instantly... " Ping " your friends

today! Download Messenger Now

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am a member of this esteemed group because I want to learn Lal Kitab interpretation.Please excuse me my remarks about the given chart which is as per my knowledge of Indian astrology.

The chart made for 08Aug,2000 for time of 1432 at New Delhi by three diffrent softwares does not give Sun and Rahu combination.

Below is by Free Jhora software of Shri PVR Narsimharao Ji.

Have I got the right particulars?

If it is right,I don't see any Balaristha yoga as per Vedic astrology.

1)Though Lagna lord and 9th lord are debilted but there is an exchange between 1st and 9th lord.

2)The three natural benifics are in 1,7,10th house two of which are 5 and 9th lords.

3)Jupiter aspecting lagna.

4)Jupiter aspecting Navamas Lagna lord by 7th aspect and navamasa Lagna by rashi aspect and,

5)Lastly the Vargotam lagna,where by Lord Shiva himself is the portector of the child.As he grows older his health will improve further and I fore see a long life for the child even without upayas.

Would I recomend any remedy or Upaye?No.But as the child's mother must have read some pretty alarming e-mails I would suggest Mahamritunjay mantra(OM JUM SAHA-Specially as the child is born on Navmi-Mata's day and also takes care of Rahu) recitation by mother herself and no need to fill any ones pockets(though giving of charity as per financial means is good for everyone)

I would like to suggest to members not to alarm others by talking and quoting books in isolation on Balarishta yogas because there may be other indications which may be cancelling those and let us face it as they say only Lord knows what actually is going to happen.

Last of all but not the least as per LalKitab,8 pieces of lead thrown in running water every year will be good ,provided Rahu is giving Manda asar.

With regards,

JD

Natal Chart

August 8, 2000Time: 14:32:19Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 12' 00", 28 N 36' 00" New Delhi, IndiaAltitude: 0.00 meters

Lunar Yr-Mo: Vikrama - SravanaTithi: Sukla Navami (Su) (23.65% left)Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Anuraadha (Sa) (69.32% left)Yoga: Brahma (Ma) (27.35% left)Karana: Kaulava (Ma) (47.30% left)Hora Lord: Sun (5 min sign: Ar)Mahakala Hora: Sun (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Moon (Mahakala: Moon)

Sunrise: 5:50:38Sunset: 19:02:39Janma Ghatis: 21.7369

Ayanamsa: 23-51-39.64Sidereal Time: 11:19:50

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 15 Sc 11' 43.96" Anu 4 Sc ScSun - AK 22 Cn 15' 44.37" Asre 2 Cn CpMoon - PK 7 Sc 25' 27.06" Anu 2 Sc ViMars - BK 10 Cn 52' 45.16" Push 3 Cn LiMercury - MK 8 Cn 12' 44.38" Push 2 Cn ViJupiter - AmK 13 Ta 13' 49.12" Rohi 1 Ta ArVenus - PiK 8 Le 10' 27.15" Magh 3 Le GeSaturn - GK 6 Ta 02' 29.53" Krit 3 Ta AqRahu - DK 29 Ge 32' 09.92" Puna 3 Ge GeKetu 29 Sg 32' 09.92" USha 1 Sg Sg

Rasi +--------------+| \ / \ Gk / || \ Ke / \ Md / || \ / \ / || \ / Mo \ / || \ / \ / || x As x || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ / \ || / \ 8 / \ || / \ / \ || x Ve || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / \ / || \ / Sa \ / || \ / \ / Me ||AL x Ju x Ma Su || / \ / \ || / \ GL / \ || / \ / \ || / HL \ / Ra \ || / \ / \ |+--------------+ Vimsottari Dasa (started from Moon):

Sat Sat 1994-10-11 Merc 1997-10-14 Ket 2000-06-20 Ven 2001-07-31 Sun 2004-10-01 Moon 2005-09-13 Mars 2007-04-11 Rah 2008-05-20 Jup 2011-03-26

On Sun, 22 May 2005 08:12:58 +0100 (BST) bhooshan priya <bhooshanpriya writes:

Dear Anjali,

Irrespective of what has been said here in the Group , your astrologer is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Yes, the child has ‘arishta’ arising out of the sun + rahu combination.

In astrology a child’s horoscope should not be studied for many matters; but there is one area where it is not only recommended , it is mandatory to study the horoscope of a child for ‘arishta’. Arishta means , illness and any other unfortunate happening. An astrologer must cast the horoscope and study it for ‘arishta’ and suggest ‘samaadhaan’ or upaya. If that were not the case , instead of casting a horoscope at the time of birth people would just note the time and the date and get it cast only after the child is 12 or 13.

Rahu :

{a } “ rahu khana 9 , 12 mein neech kaha gaya hai” p223

{ b } “ rahu ab 9guni mandi takat ka malik hoga jo Chandra ko bhi madhyam kar

dega” p235

Sun + Rahu :

[ 1 ] “ garhan ka manda samay us samay jor par hoga jab dono kundali ke 9 ya

12 mein baithe hon” p288

[ 2 ] “ grahan ravi ki kismet hoti , varna umra chhoti marta ho” p 287 .

Either his kismet will be eclipsed or he will die young. “ 45 saal tak umra shaqqi” the fear for life will be up to the age of 45 , after that there will be no danger for life.

[ 3 ] “ chahe surya ko grahan lagata ho, magar garmee se aur bhi adhik hani

karne wala hilta hua hathi hoga” p 224

[ 4 ] “ surya ki drishti ya sath se rahu ka prabhav na sirf baithe hue ghar par

manda hoga balki saath lagata ghar bhi barbad hoga” p 224

This combination would not only damage the house it is in , would also damage the adjacent house. This means both the 9th house of ‘bhagya’ and the 10th house of ‘ profession, yash ,father’ would be damaged.

[ 5 ] “ surya ,rahu ke samay yadi shukra aur budh saath ho to surya graham ka

asar bura nahi hoga” p287

This is a ‘parihar’ clause . ‘parihar’ means escape from the results . This combination of the sun and the rahu will be ineffective if the venus and mercury are together in the kundali. Venus and mercury together form masnui SUN . That means if there is another masnui {artificial} sun in the kundali , the natal sun will get strengthened.

[ 6 ] “ agar mangal kisi tarah se bhi rahu ko dabata na ho ya khud hi mangal

manda ho …. to uttam sehat aur lambi ayu dono shaqqi hongi” p 288

This is another ‘parihar’ clause. If the mars is not ashubh and controls the rahu , the combination would not effect; on the contrary if the mangal itself is ashubh and incapable of controlling the rahu , then both the health and longevity will be doubtful.

Now discussing the same phenomena through Vedic astrology. The Vedic ‘parihar’ clause says :

“ agar Chandra , mangal aur brahaspati shubh ho to Rahu janya dosh ka

parihar ho jata hai”.

Therefore there is no ‘parihar’ or respite.

In conclusion , the surya + rahu dosh is there. To do the remedy or not is entirely up to you. If I were in your place I wouldn’t have taken chances.

Sincerely,

Priya

Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now