IndiaDivine.org

Respected Jay Ji - My Son's Detail - Alok Kumar Goyal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To : Respected Jay Ji,

Guruji,

With great respect and honour i am submitting that you are doing so much for the well being of us. I am ever grateful to your goodselves for these efforts. Sir, as directed by you i am submitting the details of my 3 year old son for your kind perusal.

My son become ill almost every month, he frightened in night, suddenly weep in night, and sometime shivering twice or thirce in night. And i observe 2 or 3 times that after these sysmtoms he become seriously ill. Guruji, please tell me some remedies to over come from this problem.

Details of My Son is :-

Name : Lakshay Goyal

Date of Birth : 19 February 2002 (Tuesday)

Time of Birth : 10.34 am

Place of Birth : Delhi

Rashi : Mesh

Swami : Mangal

Nakshatr : Bharni

Yoni : Gaj

Gan : Nar

Paya : Sone Ka

Sir, i will be so grateful if you tell some upaya for this repeated illness.

With Esteemed Regards - Alok Kumar Goyal

Jai Nahata <jaynahata wrote:

Dear Alok,

Please send me soon the details of your son.

Best regards

Jai

On 5/20/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:

Respected Jai Ji,

Guruji,

My life is full of worries. My 3 year old son is seriously ill. I was on leave from my office from Last Week. i am wearing white shirts and white undergarments also, Situations are as it is, become more complex by suddenly suffering from my Son. Respected Guruji, my son become ill almost every month, he frightened in night, suddenly weep in night, and sometime shivering twice or thirce in night. Guruji, please tell me some remedies to over come from my worries. I am waiting for the upayas to be told by your goodselves.

Guruji, please tell me remedies to overcome my problems and my son's health.

With esteemed regards - ALOK KUMAR GOYAL

Dear Alok,I already were worried for you and have replied to you soonest possible. Please be cautious enough to send me your feedback as you will do with some doctors. It neccessarily does not have to be negative only but anything . How did you felt after wearing white shirt. Any difference in anything you noticed ? Have faith in GOD as he is the best judge of our deeds. Best regardsJai

On 5/14/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal > wrote:

To : Respected Jay Ji (Guruji)

Guruji,

I have given responses to all the questions as directed by your goodselves, Sir most humbly i am reply that i am now waiting to get the remedies. I am continuously wearning white shirts in my office. Most humbly i am writing this reply for getting remedies, if your goodselves thing that it is too early, please forgive me.

with esteemed regards

Alok Kumar Goyal

India Matrimony : Find your life partner online.

Guest guest

Dear Alok ji,

Only today I have returned from my tour. And I apologize for not being able to reply your mails. Please be patient and give me sometime to help you out. Be assured that I will do my best for him.

Best regards

Jai

On 5/24/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:

Guruji,

With great respect and honour i am submitting that you are doing so much for the well being of us. I am ever grateful to your goodselves for these efforts. Sir, as directed by you i am submitting the details of my 3 year old son for your kind perusal.

My son become ill almost every month, he frightened in night, suddenly weep in night, and sometime shivering twice or thirce in night. And i observe 2 or 3 times that after these sysmtoms he become seriously ill. Guruji, please tell me some remedies to over come from this problem.

Dear Alok,

Best regards

Jai

On 5/20/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal

> wrote:

Respected Jai Ji,

Guruji,

My life is full of worries. My 3 year old son is seriously ill. I was on leave from my office from Last Week. i am wearing white shirts and white undergarments also, Situations are as it is, become more complex by suddenly suffering from my Son. Respected Guruji, my son become ill almost every month, he frightened in night, suddenly weep in night, and sometime shivering twice or thirce in night. Guruji, please tell me some remedies to over come from my worries. I am waiting for the upayas to be told by your goodselves.

Dear Alok,I already were worried for you and have replied to you soonest possible. Please be cautious enough to send me your feedback as you will do with some doctors. It neccessarily does not have to be negative only but anything . How did you felt after wearing white shirt. Any difference in anything you noticed ? Have faith in GOD as he is the best judge of our deeds. Best regardsJai

Guruji,

I have given responses to all the questions as directed by your goodselves, Sir most humbly i am reply that i am now waiting to get the remedies. I am continuously wearning white shirts in my office. Most humbly i am writing this reply for getting remedies, if your goodselves thing that it is too early, please forgive me.

with esteemed regards

Alok Kumar Goyal

India Matrimony

: Find your life partner online.

Guest guest

Guruji,

(Jay Ji if your goodselves are already in this process then please forgive me )

Dear Alok,

Best regards

Jai

On 5/20/05, Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:

Respected Jai Ji,

Guruji,

Guruji,

with esteemed regards

Alok Kumar Goyal

India Matrimony : Find your life partner online.