IndiaDivine.org

TO bhooshan priya ji,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar Harishanker,

Please do not mind me answering part of your post, I live in the west and it is possible to ask at a jewelrey shop for square piece of silver, especially small shop that does some own design. I was amused when i read you like to come UK and possible to earn a lot of money, it is difficult to earn a lot of money in the UK and to live, the cost of living, transport, taxation, national insurance - though it may appear that wages could be high in this country the cost of living here is also high.

kind regards

su hari wrote:

hi,Sy me some mantra also that can help me.because getting silver may not be possible in sweden.what these help for .Do i settle in sweden will i not live with my parents for rest of my life.or will i settle with my brother in australia.I want to go to u.k to work in june july and august will i go and earn a lot.is it advisable to go.regards,just answer these it will be a favour.hari.lalkitab , "bhooshanpriya" <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear Hari Shankar ,> > I am suggesting a few upaya you should do according to the `four > rules ` of doing upaya.> > [ 1 ] Keep in your room a little rain water in a small silver dibbi.> [ 2 ] If there are any beads of mala lying around , throw them into a > river.> [ 3 ] Wear round your

neck a small square piece of silver.> [ 4 ] Keep in your room a little til { sesame seeds} wrapped in raw > cotton.> > I believe that they will help you.> > > Sincerely,> > Priya> > > > > > > > > lalkitab , "hari" wrote:> > > > hi ,> > my chart is like this> > dob 25.11.82> > time:00:30> > place born :hyderabad> > living in:sweden,borlange.> > > > ascendent in leo> > running mahadasa of sani> > antardasha of budh> > > > sani in libra. ie..3rd house> > guru,shukra,sun,budh in scorpio 4th house> > mangal and ketu in dhanus 5th house.> > chandra in kumbh(aquarius)7th house> > rahu in gemini(mithun)11th house.> >

> > iam not studying well.but i study well.> > iam in sweden .i heard that i will be settled here only but i want > to > > live with my parents will it happen.> > i lost 1500 swedish currency which is 11000 rs and a bike and > college > > acess card 700 rsand no one is friendily evryone is against me my > > friends here.> > what should i do please suggest me.Actually people said that from > > this april 2005 i will have good time but what is this not is > > happening.> > > > regards,> > hari.> > --- End forwarded message ---