IndiaDivine.org

klndly suggest remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Pt.Bhushanpriya ji, I have posted my request in the last forum and also in the new group, I have not received any reply. It appears that it may have lost. I shall be grateful if you could kindly consider to analysis under your busy schedule and suggest appropriate remedies to over come the problems:- I have been doing the upayas as suggested. (5.1.1955; 22.04, Taliparamba, Cannanore, Kerala) Could you kindly suggest if I can be successful in astrology profession and if so, then what should I do to improve it? Could you kindly some suggest remedies to my wife and children; their details are as under:- I am also giving the particulars of my wife and children. Kindly analysis their charts and suggest appropriate

remedies: Wife: Sumithra; 20.5.1956, 6.30 am, Bagalkot, Bihar. She has health problem, asthma, body-ache etc; not getting the due respect/dues in office, she wants a transfer to head office near her house., now living away. Daughter: Preeti : 29.3.1982, tob: 6.38 p.m, Chandigarh When will the marriage will be, remedy for good married relations, health and professional growth. Daughter: Preeja : 6.12.1985, tob: 2.40 a.m, Chandigarh Health problems, Education, Marriage & Profession. I would appreicate an early reply please. With deep Regards Vadeswarath.

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.