IndiaDivine.org

Side Business Khurana PVP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Khurana ji,

[ 1 ] I think you will be successful in business if you start it

after September 13, 2007 during the antardasha of Venus.

[ 2 ] Yes, any kind of partnership will be harmful for you specially

from the sasural side.

[ 3 ] Yes, the side business of resourcing on the computer will be

ok for you. Do the following before starting the business;

[ a ] Flush a flower every day in the toilet for 43 days regularly.

[ b ] Wear a silver chain, or a silver piece in a gold chain.

[ c ] Keep with you, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was

offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a

coin in prasaad.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " khuranapvp "

<khuranapvp wrote:

>

> Respected Priya Ji,

>

> My POB Madras (Tamilnadu) DOB 11.2.1948 and TOB is 7.50 PM.

>

> Sir, Some one told me that I can not do my own business till

> He told me that if I will invest even a single rupee in any

business

> or side business/work I will get loss. And he was true. I

started

> my own business of Boutique I got loss. I started side business

of

> Ladies suits and I got loss. I started Typing work on Computer I

> got loss. In this way every time I got loss. Will you please

tell

> me why this is so. And should I not start my own work till 2007.

>

> Second thing he told me that partnership will not be fruitful for

me.

> Is this so ?

> Please suggest me as I wanted to start some side business on

> Computer. Should I start it now or not. Any upayas please

suggest.

>

> Thanks

> with regards,

>

> R K Khurana

>

Respected Priya Ji, Thanks a lot for the remedies. As for as Computer typing work is concern it also need some investment. Can I invest money in this work. Mostly they use to ask for 5000/- to 10,000/- for giving the typing work of outsourcing. Please clarify. with regards, Khurana < wrote: Dear Khurana ji,[ 1 ] I think you

will be successful in business if you start it after September 13, 2007 during the antardasha of Venus.[ 2 ] Yes, any kind of partnership will be harmful for you specially from the sasural side.[ 3 ] Yes, the side business of resourcing on the computer will be ok for you. Do the following before starting the business;[ a ] Flush a flower every day in the toilet for 43 days regularly.[ b ] Wear a silver chain, or a silver piece in a gold chain.[ c ] Keep with you, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.Sincerely,Priya , "khuranapvp" <khuranapvp wrote:>> Respected Priya Ji,> > My POB Madras (Tamilnadu) DOB 11.2.1948 and TOB is 7.50 PM.> > Sir, Some

one told me that I can not do my own business till 2007. > He told me that if I will invest even a single rupee in any business > or side business/work I will get loss. And he was true. I started > my own business of Boutique I got loss. I started side business of > Ladies suits and I got loss. I started Typing work on Computer I > got loss. In this way every time I got loss. Will you please tell > me why this is so. And should I not start my own work till 2007.> > Second thing he told me that partnership will not be fruitful for me.> Is this so ?> Please suggest me as I wanted to start some side business on > Computer. Should I start it now or not. Any upayas please suggest.> > Thanks > with regards,> > R K Khurana>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Dear Khurana ji,

Yes, you can invest. You have jupiter in the 5th house which should

always help you in any kind of speculative investments like shares

etc also.

With venus in the 8th you should not stand gaurantee for some body

else, or stand bail etc for some body else. " kisi ki zamanat ya

gaurantee na len,nuksaan hoga', so says the book.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " R.K. khurana "

<khuranapvp wrote:

>

> Respected Priya Ji,

>

> Thanks a lot for the remedies.

>

> As for as Computer typing work is concern it also need some

investment. Can I invest money in this work. Mostly they use to

ask for 5000/- to 10,000/- for giving the typing work of

outsourcing. Please clarify.

>

> with regards,

>

> Khurana

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Khurana ji,

>

> [ 1 ] I think you will be successful in business if you start it

> after September 13, 2007 during the antardasha of Venus.

>

> [ 2 ] Yes, any kind of partnership will be harmful for you

specially

> from the sasural side.

>

> [ 3 ] Yes, the side business of resourcing on the computer will be

> ok for you. Do the following before starting the business;

>

> [ a ] Flush a flower every day in the toilet for 43 days regularly.

> [ b ] Wear a silver chain, or a silver piece in a gold chain.

> [ c ] Keep with you, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was

> offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a

> coin in prasaad.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " khuranapvp "

> <khuranapvp@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Priya Ji,

> >

> > My POB Madras (Tamilnadu) DOB 11.2.1948 and TOB is 7.50 PM.

> >

> > Sir, Some one told me that I can not do my own business till

> 2007.

> > He told me that if I will invest even a single rupee in any

> business

> > or side business/work I will get loss. And he was true. I

> started

> > my own business of Boutique I got loss. I started side business

> of

> > Ladies suits and I got loss. I started Typing work on Computer I

> > got loss. In this way every time I got loss. Will you please

> tell

> > me why this is so. And should I not start my own work till 2007.

> >

> > Second thing he told me that partnership will not be fruitful

for

> me.

> > Is this so ?

> > Please suggest me as I wanted to start some side business on

> > Computer. Should I start it now or not. Any upayas please

> suggest.

> >

> > Thanks

> > with regards,

> >

> > R K Khurana

> >

> Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

> Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger

Version 8. Get it NOW

>

Respected Priya Ji, Thanks a lot Sir, Now I am confident and I will start the Computer work. Thanks again. with regards, Khurana < wrote: Dear Khurana ji,Yes, you can invest. You have jupiter in the 5th house which should always help you in any kind of speculative investments like shares etc

also.With venus in the 8th you should not stand gaurantee for some body else, or stand bail etc for some body else." kisi ki zamanat ya gaurantee na len,nuksaan hoga', so says the book.Sincerely,Priya , "R.K. khurana" <khuranapvp wrote:>> Respected Priya Ji,> > Thanks a lot for the remedies.> > As for as Computer typing work is concern it also need some investment. Can I invest money in this work. Mostly they use to ask for 5000/- to 10,000/- for giving the typing work of outsourcing. Please clarify.> > with regards,> > Khurana> > < wrote:> Dear Khurana ji,> > [ 1 ] I think you will be successful in business if you start it > after September

13, 2007 during the antardasha of Venus.> > [ 2 ] Yes, any kind of partnership will be harmful for you specially > from the sasural side.> > [ 3 ] Yes, the side business of resourcing on the computer will be > ok for you. Do the following before starting the business;> > [ a ] Flush a flower every day in the toilet for 43 days regularly.> [ b ] Wear a silver chain, or a silver piece in a gold chain.> [ c ] Keep with you, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was > offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a > coin in prasaad.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "khuranapvp" > <khuranapvp@> wrote:> >> > Respected Priya Ji,> > > > My POB Madras (Tamilnadu) DOB

11.2.1948 and TOB is 7.50 PM.> > > > Sir, Some one told me that I can not do my own business till > 2007. > > He told me that if I will invest even a single rupee in any > business > > or side business/work I will get loss. And he was true. I > started > > my own business of Boutique I got loss. I started side business > of > > Ladies suits and I got loss. I started Typing work on Computer I > > got loss. In this way every time I got loss. Will you please > tell > > me why this is so. And should I not start my own work till 2007.> > > > Second thing he told me that partnership will not be fruitful for > me.> > Is this so ?> > Please suggest me as I wanted to start some side business on > > Computer. Should I start it now or not. Any upayas please > suggest.> > > > Thanks

> > with regards,> > > > R K Khurana> >> > > > > > > > Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India > Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Respected Priya Ji, Sir I want clear one point. You suggested to wear Silver Chain. I have boght the Chain. But please tell me when should I wear it. Is there any particular day or time or I can wear it at any time. Is there any thing to be perform before wearing this chain. Like rinsing in Milk or reciting any strota etc. Please clarify. with regards, Khurana < wrote: Dear Khurana ji,[ 1 ] I think you will be successful in business if you start it after September 13, 2007 during the antardasha of Venus.[ 2 ] Yes, any kind of partnership will be harmful for you specially from the sasural side.[ 3 ] Yes, the side business of resourcing on the computer will be ok for you. Do the following before starting the business;[ a ] Flush a flower every day in the toilet for 43 days regularly.[ b ] Wear a silver chain, or a silver piece in a gold chain.[ c ] Keep with you, wrapped in a yellow cloth, a coin which was offered by some one else at a temple. Ask the pujari to give you a coin in prasaad.Sincerely,Priya , "khuranapvp" <khuranapvp wrote:>>

Respected Priya Ji,> > My POB Madras (Tamilnadu) DOB 11.2.1948 and TOB is 7.50 PM.> > Sir, Some one told me that I can not do my own business till 2007. > He told me that if I will invest even a single rupee in any business > or side business/work I will get loss. And he was true. I started > my own business of Boutique I got loss. I started side business of > Ladies suits and I got loss. I started Typing work on Computer I > got loss. In this way every time I got loss. Will you please tell > me why this is so. And should I not start my own work till 2007.> > Second thing he told me that partnership will not be fruitful for me.> Is this so ?> Please suggest me as I wanted to start some side business on > Computer. Should I start it now or not. Any upayas please suggest.> > Thanks > with regards,> > R K

Khurana>