IndiaDivine.org

thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranam mam, Thanks for ur reply.Mam,I have full faith in u and ur upayas so i do immediately when u tell something. Plz write a book on LALKITAB that will be great help for all as you have a great knowledge of it,plz write. Today i completed all upayas being suggested for combination of planets in 4 th house and also applying haldi tilak daily.You can tell me all upayas ,I do them all with great devotion and sincerity,believe me.plz tell me now 1) is there any "supt grah or supt house".plz tell me upayas for all. 2) I have passed worst period in "sadesatti" from about 1997 to 2004.So plz suggest me all upayas to get rid of adverse effects of saturn as also in life saturn Mahadasa will also come at one time..I have a lot of fear

from SATURN.Plz tell me ,how to make it favourable 3)OTHER UPAYAS FOR MY WELL BEING 4)Any do's or don't 's means guidelines on the basis of lalkitab for me.(suggestions) 5)As u have asked me to setfree Male bufallo.Plz tell me "is it to be set in jungle or where ", also till 48 if more than one house is to be purchased then will i have to set free everytime or just once. thanks and regards Pradeep < wrote: Dear Pradeep,[ 1a ] In case you have to buy a house in your name before the age of 48 then you should set free a male buffalo as a male-bull { a stud }" bhains ke padde ko saand ke roop mein jhorna hoga".[ 1b ] Yes, you should not drink milk after dark.[ 2 ] First complete the upaya I had already suggested. I have taken care of the major house which was dormant.[ 3 ] yes, you can wear it in khaki thread.Sincerely,Priya , PRADEEP KUMAR <delhimumbaiamerica wrote:>> Pranam mam,> Mam ,i want to clarify one thing .as u said that not to coctruct or buy any house till 48 as it is against my sasural or nanihaal.> > 1)Suppose after 4 -5 years ,if i have to buy

any flat then what is it's remedy or should i buy on the name of my wife.also > Due to saturn in 4 th house,can i drink milk in night aS I HAVE READ THAT IT WILL ADVERSELY AFFECT ME> > 2)Is there any "supt grah or house in my kundli".What r the upayas to "Awake "them.> > 3)Sun in 4th house,should i wear ,copper's coin that is also i have read in lal kitab.> > thanks and regards> > Pradeep> > > > > > > > < wrote:> Dear Pradeep,> > Every day apply haldi tilak between your eye brows. Instead of using > water to wet the haldi powder, use milk.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "delhimumbaiamerica" >

<delhimumbaiamerica@> wrote:> >> > Pranam mam,> > Mam ,I want to ask one more query.Can u plz suggest > me how > > can i increase strength of my "GAJKESARI YOGA" so that it may > prove > > more beneficial.> > > > thanks and regards> > pradeep> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.>

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.