IndiaDivine.org

Kemdrum Yog Anjali Agnihotri Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Pandit Ji , This is the info I got regarding Kemaduma yog and tripura from web . Thanks and regards http://bayarea.eknazar.com/Articles/ArticleDetails.shtml?aid=210 Kemadruma Yoga - This Yoga manifest when the Signs on either sides of Luna are unoccupied. The person born under this Yoga is dirty, sorrowful, low-minded and devoid of wealth ( Kemadrume Malina Dukhitha Neecha Nisva ). Tripura Mantra can be used to counteract this Yoga. Soma Homa & Yantra can be useful in nullifying this Yoga. Kamakhya and Tripura worship. The devi Kamakhya dwells at Kamarupa and has a yantra wherein the 64 yoginis receive honour. Tripura's mantra is Aim Klim Sauh, and the tantra says that she represents the triple Kundalini, her puja being triple in every way. Chapter Fifteen http://www.mailerindia.com/slokas/mantras/index.php?mantrasfaq

< wrote: Dear Anjali, I don't know whether the Tripura mantra will be effective or not. I am not aware where to get the mantra from. Sincerely, Priya , anjali agnihotri <anjali.agnihotri wrote: > > Respected Priyaji, > > I've started doing the upayas as guided by you. > I was

researching on kemdrum yog as you have told me that my husband suffers from the same & I've come across this information that chanting Tripura Mantra helps reducing effect of this yog. I'm unable to find the text for the same. It will take some time for us to do the upaya told by you. Can we rely on this mantra chanting till then ? Can you provide the text or audio of the mantra or any link where we can find these? > Please guide us. > > Regards, > Anjali > > > > All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. >

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new .com. Check it out.