IndiaDivine.org

blood pressure general upaya Ram jaswal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jaswal ji,

Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla paksha }.

He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should then be

immersed in a river.

He can wear it in his ring finger.

Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright half

of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues 31st Oct

is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the Copper

Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the Shri

Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on 27th

March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

>

> Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn on?

>

> Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing Copper

Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be done by

anybody?

>

> As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

> Ram Jaswal

>

> Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

>

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji this

weekend.

>

> Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara

should be Closed or Open ended?

>

> In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of health

and spirits .......

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

>

> -

>

>

> Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

>

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of

shukla

> paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if the

it is

> a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple

pujari

> for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.

> get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before

wearing.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my

Father's

> Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-

200+ and

> @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand why

> the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> >

> > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in

getting

> his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the

Past

> suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried

along with

> my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> >

> > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his

Nose

> pierced just as yet.

> >

> > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> >

> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are All

> located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th

(Hse of

> Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that

can

> Help him?

> > -

> >

> >

> > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> >

> >

> > Dear Jaswal ji,

> >

> > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood

> relation

> > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should

recite

> the

> > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the

text

> and

> > the audio from the files.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on.

> > >

> > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -

is

> it ok

> > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > >

> > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or

> inaddiion?

> > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > >

> > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your

> family .......

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury has

> turned

> > > malefic. Therefore :

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver

wire in

> the

> > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to

hide

> the

> > > piercing.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely to

sell

> it to

> > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like

> the 'gau

> > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.

> > >

> > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek

their

> > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > >

> > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. The

> moong can

> > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > >

> > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe

able to

> > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > >

> > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on

his

> legs -

> > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood

> > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down

without

> any

> > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after

the

> event

> > > >

> > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating

> illnesses -

> > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for

himself!!

> > > >

> > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell

down

> and

> > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst

trying

> to cross

> > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's

managed

> to help

> > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He is

6ft

> 3inches

> > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > >

> > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a

number

> of

> > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at

home as

> well as

> > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

a " blackout " .

> > > >

> > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug getting

> himself

> > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been

able

> to

> > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " , itchiness and

sudden

> falls.

> > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email

request

> to you.

> > > >

> > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't

give

> you his

> > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

any " general "

> Upayas

> > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate his

> birthday on

> > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing

away

> had

> > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was born

in

> Bham -

> > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > >

> > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > Name: Ram

> > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > >

> > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe

able

> to assist?

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything

sorted

> this

> > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better

soon?

> Many

> > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > >

> > >

> > .

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

heartiest thanks for your reply ........

Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal

Dear Jaswal ji,Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla paksha }. He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should then be immersed in a river.He can wear it in his ring finger.Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright half of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues 31st Oct is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the Copper Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the Shri Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on 27th March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn on?> > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing Copper Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be done by anybody?> > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > Ram Jaswal > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Namaste Priyaji> > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji this weekend.> > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara should be Closed or Open ended?> > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of health and spirits .......> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> > > - > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of shukla > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if the it is > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple pujari > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before wearing.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my Father's > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-200+ and > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand why > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in getting > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the Past > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried along with > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his Nose > pierced just as yet.> > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are All > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th (Hse of > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that can > Help him?> > - > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood > relation > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should recite > the > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the text > and > > the audio from the files.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally - is > it ok > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or > inaddiion? > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > family .......> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury has > turned > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver wire in > the > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to hide > the > > > piercing.> > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely to sell > it to > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like > the 'gau > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek their > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. The > moong can > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe able to > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on his > legs - > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood> > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down without > any > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after the > event> > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating > illnesses - > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for himself!!> > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell down > and > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst trying > to cross > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's managed > to help > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He is 6ft > 3inches > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a number > of > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at home as > well as > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like a "blackout".> > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug getting > himself > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been able > to > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness and sudden > falls. > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email request > to you. > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't give > you his > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are any "general" > Upayas > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate his > birthday on > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing away > had > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was born in > Bham - > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > Name: Ram> > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe able > to assist?> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything sorted > this > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better soon? > Many > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > >> > >> > .> >>

Namaste Priyaji

another question - please if you don't mind?

Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open ended OR have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece of Pure Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning Best "without Any joints" - hence query?

Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy them?

Best regards as always to you and your family .....

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Ram Jaswal

Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

Namaste Priyaji

heartiest thanks for your reply ........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

Dear Jaswal ji,Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla paksha }. He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should then be immersed in a river.He can wear it in his ring finger.Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright half of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues 31st Oct is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the Copper Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the Shri Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on 27th March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn on?> > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing Copper Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be done by anybody?> > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > Ram Jaswal > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Namaste Priyaji> > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji this weekend.> > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara should be Closed or Open ended?> > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of health and spirits .......> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> > > - > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of shukla > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if the it is > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple pujari > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before wearing.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my Father's > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-200+ and > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand why > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in getting > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the Past > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried along with > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his Nose > pierced just as yet.> > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are All > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th (Hse of > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that can > Help him?> > - > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood > relation > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should recite > the > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the text > and > > the audio from the files.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally - is > it ok > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or > inaddiion? > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > family .......> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury has > turned > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver wire in > the > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to hide > the > > > piercing.> > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely to sell > it to > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like > the 'gau > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek their > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. The > moong can > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe able to > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on his > legs - > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood> > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down without > any > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after the > event> > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating > illnesses - > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for himself!!> > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell down > and > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst trying > to cross > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's managed > to help > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He is 6ft > 3inches > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a number > of > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at home as > well as > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like a "blackout".> > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug getting > himself > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been able > to > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness and sudden > falls. > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email request > to you. > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't give > you his > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are any "general" > Upayas > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate his > birthday on > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing away > had > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was born in > Bham - > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > Name: Ram> > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe able > to assist?> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything sorted > this > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better soon? > Many > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > >> > >> > .> >>

Dear Jaswal ji,

[ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the ends.

[ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a joint.

Normally they are made of one single piece and have no joints.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> another question - please if you don't mind?

>

> Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open ended OR

have any " joints " OR should they be cut from a single piece of Pure

Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning Best " without

Any joints " - hence query?

>

> Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy them?

>

> Best regards as always to you and your family .....

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

> Ram Jaswal

>

> Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal

>

>

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> heartiest thanks for your reply ........

>

> Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

>

>

> Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

>

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla

paksha }.

> He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should

then be

> immersed in a river.

>

> He can wear it in his ring finger.

>

> Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright

half

> of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues

31st Oct

> is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the

Copper

> Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the

Shri

> Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on

27th

> March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

> >

> > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn

on?

> >

> > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing

Copper

> Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be

done by

> anybody?

> >

> > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> > Ram Jaswal

> >

> > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> >

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji

this

> weekend.

> >

> > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara

> should be Closed or Open ended?

> >

> > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of

health

> and spirits .......

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> >

> >

> > Dear Jaswal ji,

> >

> > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of

> shukla

> > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if

the

> it is

> > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple

> pujari

> > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.

> > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before

> wearing.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my

> Father's

> > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-

> 200+ and

> > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand

why

> > the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> > >

> > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in

> getting

> > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the

> Past

> > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried

> along with

> > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> > >

> > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his

> Nose

> > pierced just as yet.

> > >

> > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> > >

> > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are

All

> > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th

> (Hse of

> > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that

> can

> > Help him?

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood

> > relation

> > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should

> recite

> > the

> > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the

> text

> > and

> > > the audio from the files.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on.

> > > >

> > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -

> is

> > it ok

> > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > > >

> > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or

> > inaddiion?

> > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > > >

> > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your

> > family .......

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > >

> > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury

has

> > turned

> > > > malefic. Therefore :

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver

> wire in

> > the

> > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to

> hide

> > the

> > > > piercing.

> > > >

> > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely

to

> sell

> > it to

> > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like

> > the 'gau

> > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.

> > > >

> > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek

> their

> > > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > > >

> > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds.

The

> > moong can

> > > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > > >

> > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > >

> > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe

> able to

> > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > > >

> > > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on

> his

> > legs -

> > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood

> > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down

> without

> > any

> > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after

> the

> > event

> > > > >

> > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating

> > illnesses -

> > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for

> himself!!

> > > > >

> > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell

> down

> > and

> > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst

> trying

> > to cross

> > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's

> managed

> > to help

> > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He

is

> 6ft

> > 3inches

> > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a

> number

> > of

> > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at

> home as

> > well as

> > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

> a " blackout " .

> > > > >

> > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug

getting

> > himself

> > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been

> able

> > to

> > > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " , itchiness and

> sudden

> > falls.

> > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email

> request

> > to you.

> > > > >

> > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't

> give

> > you his

> > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

> any " general "

> > Upayas

> > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate

his

> > birthday on

> > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing

> away

> > had

> > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was

born

> in

> > Bham -

> > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > > >

> > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > > Name: Ram

> > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > > >

> > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe

> able

> > to assist?

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything

> sorted

> > this

> > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better

> soon?

> > Many

> > > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > .

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier comments below.

Should I get (1) OR (2)?

Please clarify.

Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM

Dear Jaswal ji,[ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the ends.[ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a joint. Normally they are made of one single piece and have no joints.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > another question - please if you don't mind?> > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open ended OR have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece of Pure Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning Best "without Any joints" - hence query?> > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy them?> > Best regards as always to you and your family .....> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > Ram Jaswal > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > heartiest thanks for your reply ........> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla paksha }. > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should then be > immersed in a river.> > He can wear it in his ring finger.> > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright half > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues 31st Oct > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the Copper > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the Shri > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on 27th > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn on?> > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing Copper > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be done by > anybody?> > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > Ram Jaswal > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji this > weekend.> > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara > should be Closed or Open ended?> > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of health > and spirits .......> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > > > > > - > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of > shukla > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if the > it is > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple > pujari > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before > wearing.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my > Father's > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-> 200+ and > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand why > > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in > getting > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the > Past > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried > along with > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his > Nose > > pierced just as yet.> > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are All > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th > (Hse of > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that > can > > Help him?> > > - > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood > > relation > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should > recite > > the > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the > text > > and > > > the audio from the files.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -> is > > it ok > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or > > inaddiion? > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > > family .......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury has > > turned > > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver > wire in > > the > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to > hide > > the > > > > piercing.> > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely to > sell > > it to > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like > > the 'gau > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek > their > > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. The > > moong can > > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe > able to > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on > his > > legs - > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood> > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down > without > > any > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after > the > > event> > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating > > illnesses - > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for > himself!!> > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell > down > > and > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst > trying > > to cross > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's > managed > > to help > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He is > 6ft > > 3inches > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a > number > > of > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at > home as > > well as > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like > a "blackout".> > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug getting > > himself > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been > able > > to > > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness and > sudden > > falls. > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email > request > > to you. > > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't > give > > you his > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are > any "general" > > Upayas > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate his > > birthday on > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing > away > > had > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was born > in > > Bham - > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > > Name: Ram> > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe > able > > to assist?> > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything > sorted > > this > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better > soon? > > Many > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > > >> > > >> > > .> > >> >>

Dear jaswal ji,

[ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded together

to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in upaya

should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between the

ends.

[ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two

parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have

such a chhalla or a kara.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier comments

below.

>

> Should I get (1) OR (2)?

>

> Please clarify.

>

> Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

>

>

> Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM

>

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the ends.

> [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a joint.

> Normally they are made of one single piece and have no joints.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > another question - please if you don't mind?

> >

> > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open

ended OR

> have any " joints " OR should they be cut from a single piece of

Pure

> Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning

Best " without

> Any joints " - hence query?

> >

> > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy

them?

> >

> > Best regards as always to you and your family .....

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> > Ram Jaswal

> >

> > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal

> >

> >

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > heartiest thanks for your reply ........

> >

> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> >

> >

> > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Jaswal ji,

> >

> > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla

> paksha }.

> > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should

> then be

> > immersed in a river.

> >

> > He can wear it in his ring finger.

> >

> > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright

> half

> > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues

> 31st Oct

> > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the

> Copper

> > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the

> Shri

> > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on

> 27th

> > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

> > >

> > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn

> on?

> > >

> > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing

> Copper

> > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be

> done by

> > anybody?

> > >

> > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > > Ram Jaswal

> > >

> > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji

> this

> > weekend.

> > >

> > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara

> > should be Closed or Open ended?

> > >

> > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of

> health

> > and spirits .......

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of

> > shukla

> > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if

> the

> > it is

> > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple

> > pujari

> > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.

> > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before

> > wearing.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my

> > Father's

> > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-

> > 200+ and

> > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand

> why

> > > the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> > > >

> > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in

> > getting

> > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the

> > Past

> > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried

> > along with

> > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> > > >

> > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his

> > Nose

> > > pierced just as yet.

> > > >

> > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are

> All

> > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th

> > (Hse of

> > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that

> > can

> > > Help him?

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > >

> > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood

> > > relation

> > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should

> > recite

> > > the

> > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the

> > text

> > > and

> > > > the audio from the files.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on.

> > > > >

> > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -

>

> > is

> > > it ok

> > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > > > >

> > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or

> > > inaddiion?

> > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > > > >

> > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your

> > > family .......

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > -

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury

> has

> > > turned

> > > > > malefic. Therefore :

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver

> > wire in

> > > the

> > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to

> > hide

> > > the

> > > > > piercing.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely

> to

> > sell

> > > it to

> > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like

> > > the 'gau

> > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek

> > their

> > > > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds.

> The

> > > moong can

> > > > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > > > >

> > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > > >

> > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe

> > able to

> > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on

> > his

> > > legs -

> > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood

> > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down

> > without

> > > any

> > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after

> > the

> > > event

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating

> > > illnesses -

> > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for

> > himself!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell

> > down

> > > and

> > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst

> > trying

> > > to cross

> > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's

> > managed

> > > to help

> > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He

> is

> > 6ft

> > > 3inches

> > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a

> > number

> > > of

> > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at

> > home as

> > > well as

> > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

> > a " blackout " .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug

> getting

> > > himself

> > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been

> > able

> > > to

> > > > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " , itchiness and

> > sudden

> > > falls.

> > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email

> > request

> > > to you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't

> > give

> > > you his

> > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

> > any " general "

> > > Upayas

> > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate

> his

> > > birthday on

> > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing

> > away

> > > had

> > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was

> born

> > in

> > > Bham -

> > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > > > Name: Ram

> > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe

> > able

> > > to assist?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything

> > sorted

> > > this

> > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better

> > soon?

> > > Many

> > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > .

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for your reply ....

Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM

Dear jaswal ji,[ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded together to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in upaya should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between the ends.[ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have such a chhalla or a kara.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier comments below.> > Should I get (1) OR (2)?> > Please clarify.> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the ends.> [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a joint. > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no joints.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > another question - please if you don't mind?> > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open ended OR > have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece of Pure > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning Best "without > Any joints" - hence query?> > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy them?> > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > Ram Jaswal > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla > paksha }. > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should > then be > > immersed in a river.> > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.> > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright > half > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues > 31st Oct > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the > Copper > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the > Shri > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on > 27th > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn > on?> > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing > Copper > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be > done by > > anybody?> > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji > this > > weekend.> > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara > > should be Closed or Open ended?> > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of > health > > and spirits .......> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of > > shukla > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if > the > > it is > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple > > pujari > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before > > wearing.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my > > Father's > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-> > 200+ and > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand > why > > > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in > > getting > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the > > Past > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried > > along with > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his > > Nose > > > pierced just as yet.> > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are > All > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th > > (Hse of > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that > > can > > > Help him?> > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood > > > relation > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should > > recite > > > the > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the > > text > > > and > > > > the audio from the files.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -> > > is > > > it ok > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or > > > inaddiion? > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > > > family .......> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury > has > > > turned > > > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver > > wire in > > > the > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to > > hide > > > the > > > > > piercing.> > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely > to > > sell > > > it to > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like > > > the 'gau > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek > > their > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. > The > > > moong can > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe > > able to > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on > > his > > > legs - > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood> > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down > > without > > > any > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after > > the > > > event> > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating > > > illnesses - > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for > > himself!!> > > > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell > > down > > > and > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst > > trying > > > to cross > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's > > managed > > > to help > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He > is > > 6ft > > > 3inches > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a > > number > > > of > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at > > home as > > > well as > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like > > a "blackout".> > > > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug > getting > > > himself > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been > > able > > > to > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness and > > sudden > > > falls. > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email > > request > > > to you. > > > > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't > > give > > > you his > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are > > any "general" > > > Upayas > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate > his > > > birthday on > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing > > away > > > had > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was > born > > in > > > Bham - > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > > > Name: Ram> > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe > > able > > > to assist?> > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything > > sorted > > > this > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better > > soon? > > > Many > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > .> > > >> > >> >>

Namaste Priyaji

just another question please if you don't mind?

Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?

Many thanks in anticipation ........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Ram Jaswal

Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM

Namaste Priyaji

many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for your reply ....

Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM

Dear jaswal ji,[ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded together to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in upaya should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between the ends.[ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have such a chhalla or a kara.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier comments below.> > Should I get (1) OR (2)?> > Please clarify.> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the ends.> [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a joint. > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no joints.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > another question - please if you don't mind?> > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open ended OR > have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece of Pure > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning Best "without > Any joints" - hence query?> > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy them?> > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > Ram Jaswal > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla > paksha }. > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should > then be > > immersed in a river.> > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.> > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright > half > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues > 31st Oct > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the > Copper > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the > Shri > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on > 27th > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn > on?> > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing > Copper > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be > done by > > anybody?> > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji > this > > weekend.> > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara > > should be Closed or Open ended?> > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of > health > > and spirits .......> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of > > shukla > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if > the > > it is > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple > > pujari > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before > > wearing.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my > > Father's > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-> > 200+ and > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand > why > > > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in > > getting > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the > > Past > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried > > along with > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his > > Nose > > > pierced just as yet.> > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are > All > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th > > (Hse of > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that > > can > > > Help him?> > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood > > > relation > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should > > recite > > > the > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the > > text > > > and > > > > the audio from the files.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -> > > is > > > it ok > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or > > > inaddiion? > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > > > family .......> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury > has > > > turned > > > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver > > wire in > > > the > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to > > hide > > > the > > > > > piercing.> > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely > to > > sell > > > it to > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like > > > the 'gau > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek > > their > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. > The > > > moong can > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe > > able to > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on > > his > > > legs - > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood> > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down > > without > > > any > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after > > the > > > event> > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating > > > illnesses - > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for > > himself!!> > > > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell > > down > > > and > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst > > trying > > > to cross > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's > > managed > > > to help > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He > is > > 6ft > > > 3inches > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a > > number > > > of > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at > > home as > > > well as > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like > > a "blackout".> > > > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug > getting > > > himself > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been > > able > > > to > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness and > > sudden > > > falls. > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email > > request > > > to you. > > > > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't > > give > > > you his > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are > > any "general" > > > Upayas > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate > his > > > birthday on > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing > > away > > > had > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was > born > > in > > > Bham - > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > > > Name: Ram> > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe > > able > > > to assist?> > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything > > sorted > > > this > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better > > soon? > > > Many > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > .> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Jaswal ji,

He should wear it in the right hand.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> just another question please if you don't mind?

>

> Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?

>

> Many thanks in anticipation ........

>

> Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

> Ram Jaswal

>

> Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM

>

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for

your reply ....

>

> Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

>

>

> Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM

>

>

> Dear jaswal ji,

>

> [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded

together

> to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in

upaya

> should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between

the

> ends.

>

> [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no

two

> parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better

to have

> such a chhalla or a kara.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier

comments

> below.

> >

> > Should I get (1) OR (2)?

> >

> > Please clarify.

> >

> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> >

> >

> > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM

> >

> >

> > Dear Jaswal ji,

> >

> > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the

ends.

> > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a

joint.

> > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no

joints.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > another question - please if you don't mind?

> > >

> > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open

> ended OR

> > have any " joints " OR should they be cut from a single piece

of

> Pure

> > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning

> Best " without

> > Any joints " - hence query?

> > >

> > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try

buy

> them?

> > >

> > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > > Ram Jaswal

> > >

> > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

> > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........

> > >

> > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla

> > paksha }.

> > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla

should

> > then be

> > > immersed in a river.

> > >

> > > He can wear it in his ring finger.

> > >

> > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha

{bright

> > half

> > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming

Tues

> > 31st Oct

> > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the

> > Copper

> > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at

the

> > Shri

> > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on

> > 27th

> > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

> > > >

> > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be

worn

> > on?

> > > >

> > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is

wearing

> > Copper

> > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it

be

> > done by

> > > anybody?

> > > >

> > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > >

> > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from

Panditji

> > this

> > > weekend.

> > > >

> > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper

Chhalla/Kara

> > > should be Closed or Open ended?

> > > >

> > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of

> > health

> > > and spirits .......

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > >

> > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of

> > > shukla

> > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better

if

> > the

> > > it is

> > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local

temple

> > > pujari

> > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.

> > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple

before

> > > wearing.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my

> > > Father's

> > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying

@180-

> > > 200+ and

> > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to

understand

> > why

> > > > the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> > > > >

> > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help

in

> > > getting

> > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in

the

> > > Past

> > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am

worried

> > > along with

> > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> > > > >

> > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get

his

> > > Nose

> > > > pierced just as yet.

> > > > >

> > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which

are

> > All

> > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from

9th

> > > (Hse of

> > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas

that

> > > can

> > > > Help him?

> > > > > -

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a

blood

> > > > relation

> > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he

should

> > > recite

> > > > the

> > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get

the

> > > text

> > > > and

> > > > > the audio from the files.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do

personally -

> >

> > > is

> > > > it ok

> > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead

or

> > > > inaddiion?

> > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your

> > > > family .......

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > -

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that

mercury

> > has

> > > > turned

> > > > > > malefic. Therefore :

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a

silver

> > > wire in

> > > > the

> > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc

to

> > > hide

> > > > the

> > > > > > piercing.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not

likely

> > to

> > > sell

> > > > it to

> > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just

> > > > the 'gau

> > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should

seek

> > > their

> > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the

birds.

> > The

> > > > moong can

> > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " Ram

Jaswal "

> > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you

maybe

> > > able to

> > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself

on

> > > his

> > > > legs -

> > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing

blood

> > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls

down

> > > without

> > > > any

> > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till

after

> > > the

> > > > event

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any

debilitating

> > > > illnesses -

> > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for

> > > himself!!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he

fell

> > > down

> > > > and

> > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road

whilst

> > > trying

> > > > to cross

> > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-

by's

> > > managed

> > > > to help

> > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital.

He

> > is

> > > 6ft

> > > > 3inches

> > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for

a

> > > number

> > > > of

> > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before

at

> > > home as

> > > > well as

> > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

> > > a " blackout " .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug

> > getting

> > > > himself

> > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't

been

> > > able

> > > > to

> > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " , itchiness

and

> > > sudden

> > > > falls.

> > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this

Email

> > > request

> > > > to you.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence

can't

> > > give

> > > > you his

> > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

> > > any " general "

> > > > Upayas

> > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to

celebrate

> > his

> > > > birthday on

> > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before

passing

> > > away

> > > > had

> > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He

was

> > born

> > > in

> > > > Bham -

> > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > > > > Name: Ram

> > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you

maybe

> > > able

> > > > to assist?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got

everything

> > > sorted

> > > > this

> > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets

better

> > > soon?

> > > > Many

> > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > .

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

many thanks for the prompt reply - for your info I have acquired an "open-ended" Copper Kara which I will get blessed on Tuesday at the Temple before getting my Father to wear it as suggested by you .......

Will try and acquire a complete Copper Kara for 27th March for permanent purposes - here's sincerely hoping meanwhile that it helps to stabilise his Blood pressure .......

Just as another query - is this true for Ladies as well ie wearing of Copper Ring/Kara on Right Hand?

Best wishes as ever ........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:53 PM

Dear Jaswal ji,He should wear it in the right hand.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > just another question please if you don't mind?> > Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?> > Many thanks in anticipation ........> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > Ram Jaswal > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Namaste Priyaji> > many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for your reply ....> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear jaswal ji,> > [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded together > to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in upaya > should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between the > ends.> > [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two > parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have > such a chhalla or a kara.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier comments > below.> > > > Should I get (1) OR (2)?> > > > Please clarify.> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the ends.> > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a joint. > > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no joints.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > another question - please if you don't mind?> > > > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open > ended OR > > have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece of > Pure > > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning > Best "without > > Any joints" - hence query?> > > > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try buy > them?> > > > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM> > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM> > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla > > paksha }. > > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla should > > then be > > > immersed in a river.> > > > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.> > > > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha {bright > > half > > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming Tues > > 31st Oct > > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the > > Copper > > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at the > > Shri > > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on > > 27th > > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > > > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be worn > > on?> > > > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is wearing > > Copper > > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it be > > done by > > > anybody?> > > > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > - > > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from Panditji > > this > > > weekend.> > > > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper Chhalla/Kara > > > should be Closed or Open ended?> > > > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of > > health > > > and spirits .......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of > > > shukla > > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better if > > the > > > it is > > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local temple > > > pujari > > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple before > > > wearing.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my > > > Father's > > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying @180-> > > 200+ and > > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to understand > > why > > > > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help in > > > getting > > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in the > > > Past > > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am worried > > > along with > > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get his > > > Nose > > > > pierced just as yet.> > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which are > > All > > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from 9th > > > (Hse of > > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas that > > > can > > > > Help him?> > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a blood > > > > relation > > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he should > > > recite > > > > the > > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get the > > > text > > > > and > > > > > the audio from the files.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do personally -> > > > > is > > > > it ok > > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead or > > > > inaddiion? > > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > > > > family .......> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that mercury > > has > > > > turned > > > > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a silver > > > wire in > > > > the > > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc to > > > hide > > > > the > > > > > > piercing.> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not likely > > to > > > sell > > > > it to > > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just like > > > > the 'gau > > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should seek > > > their > > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the birds. > > The > > > > moong can > > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you maybe > > > able to > > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself on > > > his > > > > legs - > > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing blood> > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls down > > > without > > > > any > > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till after > > > the > > > > event> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any debilitating > > > > illnesses - > > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for > > > himself!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he fell > > > down > > > > and > > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road whilst > > > trying > > > > to cross > > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-by's > > > managed > > > > to help > > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. He > > is > > > 6ft > > > > 3inches > > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for a > > > number > > > > of > > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before at > > > home as > > > > well as > > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like > > > a "blackout".> > > > > > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug > > getting > > > > himself > > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't been > > > able > > > > to > > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness and > > > sudden > > > > falls. > > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this Email > > > request > > > > to you. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence can't > > > give > > > > you his > > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are > > > any "general" > > > > Upayas > > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to celebrate > > his > > > > birthday on > > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before passing > > > away > > > > had > > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He was > > born > > > in > > > > Bham - > > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > > > > Name: Ram> > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you maybe > > > able > > > > to assist?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got everything > > > sorted > > > > this > > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets better > > > soon? > > > > Many > > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > .> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Jaswal ji,

[ 1 ] The new kara that you intend to get for the 27th march should

also be open at the ends.

[ 2 ] Yes, even the ladies can also wear it.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> many thanks for the prompt reply - for your info I have acquired

an " open-ended " Copper Kara which I will get blessed on Tuesday at

the Temple before getting my Father to wear it as suggested by

you .......

>

> Will try and acquire a complete Copper Kara for 27th March for

permanent purposes - here's sincerely hoping meanwhile that it helps

to stabilise his Blood pressure .......

>

> Just as another query - is this true for Ladies as well ie wearing

of Copper Ring/Kara on Right Hand?

>

> Best wishes as ever ........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

> -

>

>

> Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:53 PM

>

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> He should wear it in the right hand.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > just another question please if you don't mind?

> >

> > Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?

> >

> > Many thanks in anticipation ........

> >

> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> > Ram Jaswal

> >

> > Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM

> >

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for

> your reply ....

> >

> > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> >

> >

> > Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear jaswal ji,

> >

> > [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded

> together

> > to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in

> upaya

> > should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between

> the

> > ends.

> >

> > [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no

> two

> > parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better

> to have

> > such a chhalla or a kara.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier

> comments

> > below.

> > >

> > > Should I get (1) OR (2)?

> > >

> > > Please clarify.

> > >

> > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the

> ends.

> > > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a

> joint.

> > > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no

> joints.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > another question - please if you don't mind?

> > > >

> > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open

> > ended OR

> > > have any " joints " OR should they be cut from a single piece

> of

> > Pure

> > > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning

> > Best " without

> > > Any joints " - hence query?

> > > >

> > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try

> buy

> > them?

> > > >

> > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > >

> > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

> > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > >

> > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla

> > > paksha }.

> > > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla

> should

> > > then be

> > > > immersed in a river.

> > > >

> > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.

> > > >

> > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha

> {bright

> > > half

> > > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming

> Tues

> > > 31st Oct

> > > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the

> > > Copper

> > > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at

> the

> > > Shri

> > > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on

> > > 27th

> > > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

> > > > >

> > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be

> worn

> > > on?

> > > > >

> > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is

> wearing

> > > Copper

> > > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it

> be

> > > done by

> > > > anybody?

> > > > >

> > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > -

> > > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from

> Panditji

> > > this

> > > > weekend.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper

> Chhalla/Kara

> > > > should be Closed or Open ended?

> > > > >

> > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of

> > > health

> > > > and spirits .......

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of

> > > > shukla

> > > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better

> if

> > > the

> > > > it is

> > > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local

> temple

> > > > pujari

> > > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.

> > > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple

> before

> > > > wearing.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my

> > > > Father's

> > > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying

> @180-

> > > > 200+ and

> > > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to

> understand

> > > why

> > > > > the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help

> in

> > > > getting

> > > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in

> the

> > > > Past

> > > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am

> worried

> > > > along with

> > > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get

> his

> > > > Nose

> > > > > pierced just as yet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which

> are

> > > All

> > > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from

> 9th

> > > > (Hse of

> > > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas

> that

> > > > can

> > > > > Help him?

> > > > > > -

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a

> blood

> > > > > relation

> > > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he

> should

> > > > recite

> > > > > the

> > > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get

> the

> > > > text

> > > > > and

> > > > > > the audio from the files.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do

> personally -

> > >

> > > > is

> > > > > it ok

> > > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead

> or

> > > > > inaddiion?

> > > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your

> > > > > family .......

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that

> mercury

> > > has

> > > > > turned

> > > > > > > malefic. Therefore :

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a

> silver

> > > > wire in

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc

> to

> > > > hide

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > piercing.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not

> likely

> > > to

> > > > sell

> > > > > it to

> > > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just

> like

> > > > > the 'gau

> > > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should

> seek

> > > > their

> > > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the

> birds.

> > > The

> > > > > moong can

> > > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " Ram

> Jaswal "

> > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you

> maybe

> > > > able to

> > > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > > > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself

> on

> > > > his

> > > > > legs -

> > > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing

> blood

> > > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls

> down

> > > > without

> > > > > any

> > > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till

> after

> > > > the

> > > > > event

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any

> debilitating

> > > > > illnesses -

> > > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for

> > > > himself!!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he

> fell

> > > > down

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road

> whilst

> > > > trying

> > > > > to cross

> > > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-

> by's

> > > > managed

> > > > > to help

> > > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital.

> He

> > > is

> > > > 6ft

> > > > > 3inches

> > > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for

> a

> > > > number

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before

> at

> > > > home as

> > > > > well as

> > > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

> > > > a " blackout " .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug

> > > getting

> > > > > himself

> > > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't

> been

> > > > able

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " , itchiness

> and

> > > > sudden

> > > > > falls.

> > > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this

> Email

> > > > request

> > > > > to you.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence

> can't

> > > > give

> > > > > you his

> > > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

> > > > any " general "

> > > > > Upayas

> > > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to

> celebrate

> > > his

> > > > > birthday on

> > > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before

> passing

> > > > away

> > > > > had

> > > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He

> was

> > > born

> > > > in

> > > > > Bham -

> > > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > > > > > Name: Ram

> > > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you

> maybe

> > > > able

> > > > > to assist?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got

> everything

> > > > sorted

> > > > > this

> > > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets

> better

> > > > soon?

> > > > > Many

> > > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > .

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

Regarding Copper Kara - I though you said earlier that "[ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have such a chhalla or a kara." - hence why should it still be open ended?

Also do Ladies wear the Kara on their Right hands?

I recall seeing in one of your Earlier emails (to Vikas Jindal) that you had suggested wearing Copper Kara on the Left Hand for Finances - would you mind explaining how/why same item on Right hand is used for Blood Pressure?

Best wishes as ever ........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Monday, October 30, 2006 6:43 AM

Dear Jaswal ji,[ 1 ] The new kara that you intend to get for the 27th march should also be open at the ends.[ 2 ] Yes, even the ladies can also wear it.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > many thanks for the prompt reply - for your info I have acquired an "open-ended" Copper Kara which I will get blessed on Tuesday at the Temple before getting my Father to wear it as suggested by you .......> > Will try and acquire a complete Copper Kara for 27th March for permanent purposes - here's sincerely hoping meanwhile that it helps to stabilise his Blood pressure .......> > Just as another query - is this true for Ladies as well ie wearing of Copper Ring/Kara on Right Hand?> > Best wishes as ever ........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> - > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:53 PM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > He should wear it in the right hand.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > just another question please if you don't mind?> > > > Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?> > > > Many thanks in anticipation ........> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > Ram Jaswal > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for > your reply ....> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear jaswal ji,> > > > [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded > together > > to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in > upaya > > should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between > the > > ends.> > > > [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no > two > > parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better > to have > > such a chhalla or a kara.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier > comments > > below.> > > > > > Should I get (1) OR (2)?> > > > > > Please clarify.> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM> > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the > ends.> > > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a > joint. > > > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no > joints.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > another question - please if you don't mind?> > > > > > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open > > ended OR > > > have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece > of > > Pure > > > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning > > Best "without > > > Any joints" - hence query?> > > > > > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try > buy > > them?> > > > > > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > - > > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM> > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM> > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla > > > paksha }. > > > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla > should > > > then be > > > > immersed in a river.> > > > > > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.> > > > > > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha > {bright > > > half > > > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming > Tues > > > 31st Oct > > > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the > > > Copper > > > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at > the > > > Shri > > > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on > > > 27th > > > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > > > > > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be > worn > > > on?> > > > > > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is > wearing > > > Copper > > > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it > be > > > done by > > > > anybody?> > > > > > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > - > > > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from > Panditji > > > this > > > > weekend.> > > > > > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper > Chhalla/Kara > > > > should be Closed or Open ended?> > > > > > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of > > > health > > > > and spirits .......> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of > > > > shukla > > > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better > if > > > the > > > > it is > > > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local > temple > > > > pujari > > > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> > > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple > before > > > > wearing.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my > > > > Father's > > > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying > @180-> > > > 200+ and > > > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to > understand > > > why > > > > > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > > > > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help > in > > > > getting > > > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in > the > > > > Past > > > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am > worried > > > > along with > > > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > > > > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get > his > > > > Nose > > > > > pierced just as yet.> > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which > are > > > All > > > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from > 9th > > > > (Hse of > > > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas > that > > > > can > > > > > Help him?> > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a > blood > > > > > relation > > > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he > should > > > > recite > > > > > the > > > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get > the > > > > text > > > > > and > > > > > > the audio from the files.> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do > personally -> > > > > > > is > > > > > it ok > > > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead > or > > > > > inaddiion? > > > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > > > > > family .......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that > mercury > > > has > > > > > turned > > > > > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a > silver > > > > wire in > > > > > the > > > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc > to > > > > hide > > > > > the > > > > > > > piercing.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not > likely > > > to > > > > sell > > > > > it to > > > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just > like > > > > > the 'gau > > > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should > seek > > > > their > > > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the > birds. > > > The > > > > > moong can > > > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Ram > Jaswal" > > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you > maybe > > > > able to > > > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > > > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself > on > > > > his > > > > > legs - > > > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing > blood> > > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls > down > > > > without > > > > > any > > > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till > after > > > > the > > > > > event> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any > debilitating > > > > > illnesses - > > > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for > > > > himself!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he > fell > > > > down > > > > > and > > > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road > whilst > > > > trying > > > > > to cross > > > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-> by's > > > > managed > > > > > to help > > > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. > He > > > is > > > > 6ft > > > > > 3inches > > > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for > a > > > > number > > > > > of > > > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before > at > > > > home as > > > > > well as > > > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like > > > > a "blackout".> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug > > > getting > > > > > himself > > > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't > been > > > > able > > > > > to > > > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness > and > > > > sudden > > > > > falls. > > > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this > Email > > > > request > > > > > to you. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence > can't > > > > give > > > > > you his > > > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are > > > > any "general" > > > > > Upayas > > > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to > celebrate > > > his > > > > > birthday on > > > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before > passing > > > > away > > > > > had > > > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He > was > > > born > > > > in > > > > > Bham - > > > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > > > > > Name: Ram> > > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you > maybe > > > > able > > > > > to assist?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got > everything > > > > sorted > > > > > this > > > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets > better > > > > soon? > > > > > Many > > > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > .> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Jaswal ji,

[ 1 ] ek hi tambe ke tukare se bana hua kara ya chhalla jis ka munh

khula ho. Now that is what I had said and that is what is needed.

[ 2 ] Yes, one should wear such things on the right hand unless

specified otherwise, because the left hand is used for morning

absolutions.

[ 3 ] These are two different upaya using the same karak object

i.e. copper kara.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> Regarding Copper Kara - I though you said earlier that " [ 2 ] If

they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two parts joined

to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have such a

chhalla or a kara. " - hence why should it still be open ended?

>

> Also do Ladies wear the Kara on their Right hands?

>

> I recall seeing in one of your Earlier emails (to Vikas Jindal)

that you had suggested wearing Copper Kara on the Left Hand for

Finances - would you mind explaining how/why same item on Right hand

is used for Blood Pressure?

>

> Best wishes as ever ........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

>

> -

>

>

> Monday, October 30, 2006 6:43 AM

>

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> [ 1 ] The new kara that you intend to get for the 27th march

should

> also be open at the ends.

> [ 2 ] Yes, even the ladies can also wear it.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > many thanks for the prompt reply - for your info I have

acquired

> an " open-ended " Copper Kara which I will get blessed on Tuesday

at

> the Temple before getting my Father to wear it as suggested by

> you .......

> >

> > Will try and acquire a complete Copper Kara for 27th March for

> permanent purposes - here's sincerely hoping meanwhile that it

helps

> to stabilise his Blood pressure .......

> >

> > Just as another query - is this true for Ladies as well ie

wearing

> of Copper Ring/Kara on Right Hand?

> >

> > Best wishes as ever ........

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> > -

> >

> >

> > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:53 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Jaswal ji,

> >

> > He should wear it in the right hand.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > just another question please if you don't mind?

> > >

> > > Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?

> > >

> > > Many thanks in anticipation ........

> > >

> > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > > Ram Jaswal

> > >

> > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting

for

> > your reply ....

> > >

> > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded

> > together

> > > to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used

in

> > upaya

> > > should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between

> > the

> > > ends.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no

> > two

> > > parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better

> > to have

> > > such a chhalla or a kara.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier

> > comments

> > > below.

> > > >

> > > > Should I get (1) OR (2)?

> > > >

> > > > Please clarify.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at

the

> > ends.

> > > > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a

> > joint.

> > > > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no

> > joints.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > another question - please if you don't mind?

> > > > >

> > > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are

Open

> > > ended OR

> > > > have any " joints " OR should they be cut from a single

piece

> > of

> > > Pure

> > > > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning

> > > Best " without

> > > > Any joints " - hence query?

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try

> > buy

> > > them?

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > -

> > > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

> > > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram

jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > -

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday {

shukla

> > > > paksha }.

> > > > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla

> > should

> > > > then be

> > > > > immersed in a river.

> > > > >

> > > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha

> > {bright

> > > > half

> > > > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming

> > Tues

> > > > 31st Oct

> > > > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear

the

> > > > Copper

> > > > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at

> > the

> > > > Shri

> > > > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed

on

> > > > 27th

> > > > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be

> > worn

> > > > on?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is

> > wearing

> > > > Copper

> > > > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can

it

> > be

> > > > done by

> > > > > anybody?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> > > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from

> > Panditji

> > > > this

> > > > > weekend.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper

> > Chhalla/Kara

> > > > > should be Closed or Open ended?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of

> > > > health

> > > > > and spirits .......

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > -

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> > > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday

of

> > > > > shukla

> > > > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better

> > if

> > > > the

> > > > > it is

> > > > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local

> > temple

> > > > > pujari

> > > > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.

> > > > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple

> > before

> > > > > wearing.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately

my

> > > > > Father's

> > > > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying

> > @180-

> > > > > 200+ and

> > > > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to

> > understand

> > > > why

> > > > > > the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may

help

> > in

> > > > > getting

> > > > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never

in

> > the

> > > > > Past

> > > > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am

> > worried

> > > > > along with

> > > > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to

get

> > his

> > > > > Nose

> > > > > > pierced just as yet.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which

> > are

> > > > All

> > > > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th

from

> > 9th

> > > > > (Hse of

> > > > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any

Upayas

> > that

> > > > > can

> > > > > > Help him?

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a

> > blood

> > > > > > relation

> > > > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he

> > should

> > > > > recite

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can.

Get

> > the

> > > > > text

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > the audio from the files.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " Ram

Jaswal "

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it

on.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do

> > personally -

> > > >

> > > > > is

> > > > > > it ok

> > > > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do

instead

> > or

> > > > > > inaddiion?

> > > > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and

your

> > > > > > family .......

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that

> > mercury

> > > > has

> > > > > > turned

> > > > > > > > malefic. Therefore :

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a

> > silver

> > > > > wire in

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid

etc

> > to

> > > > > hide

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > piercing.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not

> > likely

> > > > to

> > > > > sell

> > > > > > it to

> > > > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just

> > like

> > > > > > the 'gau

> > > > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should

> > seek

> > > > > their

> > > > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the

> > birds.

> > > > The

> > > > > > moong can

> > > > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , " Ram

> > Jaswal "

> > > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you

> > maybe

> > > > > able to

> > > > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > > > > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch

himself

> > on

> > > > > his

> > > > > > legs -

> > > > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing

> > blood

> > > > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls

> > down

> > > > > without

> > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till

> > after

> > > > > the

> > > > > > event

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any

> > debilitating

> > > > > > illnesses -

> > > > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend

for

> > > > > himself!!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he

> > fell

> > > > > down

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road

> > whilst

> > > > > trying

> > > > > > to cross

> > > > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-

> > by's

> > > > > managed

> > > > > > to help

> > > > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to

Hospital.

> > He

> > > > is

> > > > > 6ft

> > > > > > 3inches

> > > > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening

for

> > a

> > > > > number

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen

before

> > at

> > > > > home as

> > > > > > well as

> > > > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

> > > > > a " blackout " .

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug

> > > > getting

> > > > > > himself

> > > > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate

haven't

> > been

> > > > > able

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " , itchiness

> > and

> > > > > sudden

> > > > > > falls.

> > > > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this

> > Email

> > > > > request

> > > > > > to you.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence

> > can't

> > > > > give

> > > > > > you his

> > > > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

> > > > > any " general "

> > > > > > Upayas

> > > > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to

> > celebrate

> > > > his

> > > > > > birthday on

> > > > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before

> > passing

> > > > > away

> > > > > > had

> > > > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He

> > was

> > > > born

> > > > > in

> > > > > > Bham -

> > > > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > > > > > > Name: Ram

> > > > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you

> > maybe

> > > > > able

> > > > > > to assist?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got

> > everything

> > > > > sorted

> > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets

> > better

> > > > > soon?

> > > > > > Many

> > > > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

didn't get a chance to read your reply earlier - am I right in thinking that irrespective of the Kara being made from one complete piece of copper it should Still have an open end? I have seen a number of Copper Kara's with "welded" joints which I know you had mentioned were un-acceptable.

What I was thinking was like a washer which is made by "drilling" the centre piece out and doing something similar for a Kara such it wouldn't have Any joints and hence whether this Kara would be more beneficial than one that is Still open-ended?

Sorry for continuing to clarify but just trying to get it "right" in my own mind as to what you are saying.

Best wishes as ever .........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:00 AM

Dear Jaswal ji,[ 1 ] ek hi tambe ke tukare se bana hua kara ya chhalla jis ka munh khula ho. Now that is what I had said and that is what is needed.[ 2 ] Yes, one should wear such things on the right hand unless specified otherwise, because the left hand is used for morning absolutions.[ 3 ] These are two different upaya using the same karak object i.e. copper kara.Sincerely,Priya , "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Priyaji> > Regarding Copper Kara - I though you said earlier that "[ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have such a chhalla or a kara." - hence why should it still be open ended?> > Also do Ladies wear the Kara on their Right hands?> > I recall seeing in one of your Earlier emails (to Vikas Jindal) that you had suggested wearing Copper Kara on the Left Hand for Finances - would you mind explaining how/why same item on Right hand is used for Blood Pressure? > > Best wishes as ever ........> > Jai Sita Ram> > Ram> > > - > > > Monday, October 30, 2006 6:43 AM> Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > [ 1 ] The new kara that you intend to get for the 27th march should > also be open at the ends.> [ 2 ] Yes, even the ladies can also wear it.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "Ram Jaswal" > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> >> > Namaste Priyaji> > > > many thanks for the prompt reply - for your info I have acquired > an "open-ended" Copper Kara which I will get blessed on Tuesday at > the Temple before getting my Father to wear it as suggested by > you .......> > > > Will try and acquire a complete Copper Kara for 27th March for > permanent purposes - here's sincerely hoping meanwhile that it helps > to stabilise his Blood pressure .......> > > > Just as another query - is this true for Ladies as well ie wearing > of Copper Ring/Kara on Right Hand?> > > > Best wishes as ever ........> > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > Ram> > - > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:53 PM> > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > He should wear it in the right hand.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > just another question please if you don't mind?> > > > > > Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?> > > > > > Many thanks in anticipation ........> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM> > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting for > > your reply ....> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > Ram> > > - > > > > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM> > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > Dear jaswal ji,> > > > > > [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded > > together > > > to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used in > > upaya > > > should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap between > > the > > > ends.> > > > > > [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no > > two > > > parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better > > to have > > > such a chhalla or a kara.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier > > comments > > > below.> > > > > > > > Should I get (1) OR (2)?> > > > > > > > Please clarify.> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > Ram> > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM> > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at the > > ends.> > > > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a > > joint. > > > > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no > > joints.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > another question - please if you don't mind?> > > > > > > > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are Open > > > ended OR > > > > have any "joints" OR should they be cut from a single piece > > of > > > Pure > > > > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning > > > Best "without > > > > Any joints" - hence query?> > > > > > > > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and try > > buy > > > them?> > > > > > > > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > - > > > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM> > > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........> > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM> > > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday { shukla > > > > paksha }. > > > > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla > > should > > > > then be > > > > > immersed in a river.> > > > > > > > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.> > > > > > > > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.> > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha > > {bright > > > > half > > > > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming > > Tues > > > > 31st Oct > > > > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear the > > > > Copper > > > > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji at > > the > > > > Shri > > > > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-blessed on > > > > 27th > > > > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?> > > > > > > > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to be > > worn > > > > on?> > > > > > > > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is > > wearing > > > > Copper > > > > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can it > > be > > > > done by > > > > > anybody?> > > > > > > > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > - > > > > > > Ram Jaswal > > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM> > > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from > > Panditji > > > > this > > > > > weekend.> > > > > > > > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper > > Chhalla/Kara > > > > > should be Closed or Open ended?> > > > > > > > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best of > > > > health > > > > > and spirits .......> > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM> > > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a tuesday of > > > > > shukla > > > > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be better > > if > > > > the > > > > > it is > > > > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local > > temple > > > > > pujari > > > > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya nakshashtra.> > > > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple > > before > > > > > wearing.> > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately my > > > > > Father's > > > > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst sitting/lying > > @180-> > > > > 200+ and > > > > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to > > understand > > > > why > > > > > > the "Big" difference between the two postures. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may help > > in > > > > > getting > > > > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never in > > the > > > > > Past > > > > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am > > worried > > > > > along with > > > > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to get > > his > > > > > Nose > > > > > > pierced just as yet.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat which > > are > > > > All > > > > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th from > > 9th > > > > > (Hse of > > > > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any Upayas > > that > > > > > can > > > > > > Help him?> > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM> > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by a > > blood > > > > > > relation > > > > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he > > should > > > > > recite > > > > > > the > > > > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can. Get > > the > > > > > text > > > > > > and > > > > > > > the audio from the files.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Ram Jaswal" > > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it on. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do > > personally -> > > > > > > > > is > > > > > > it ok > > > > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do instead > > or > > > > > > inaddiion? > > > > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and your > > > > > > family .......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM> > > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that > > mercury > > > > has > > > > > > turned > > > > > > > > malefic. Therefore :> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a > > silver > > > > > wire in > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid etc > > to > > > > > hide > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > piercing.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not > > likely > > > > to > > > > > sell > > > > > > it to > > > > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted just > > like > > > > > > the 'gau > > > > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do it.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he should > > seek > > > > > their > > > > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the > > birds. > > > > The > > > > > > moong can > > > > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Ram > > Jaswal" > > > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you > > maybe > > > > > able to > > > > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:> > > > > > > > > a) head "spinning" (continuous dizziness) > > > > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch himself > > on > > > > > his > > > > > > legs - > > > > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to drawing > > blood> > > > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and falls > > down > > > > > without > > > > > > any > > > > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen till > > after > > > > > the > > > > > > event> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any > > debilitating > > > > > > illnesses - > > > > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend for > > > > > himself!!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after he > > fell > > > > > down > > > > > > and > > > > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road > > whilst > > > > > trying > > > > > > to cross > > > > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and passer-> > by's > > > > > managed > > > > > > to help > > > > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to Hospital. > > He > > > > is > > > > > 6ft > > > > > > 3inches > > > > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening for > > a > > > > > number > > > > > > of > > > > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen before > > at > > > > > home as > > > > > > well as > > > > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like > > > > > a "blackout".> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th Aug > > > > getting > > > > > > himself > > > > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate haven't > > been > > > > > able > > > > > > to > > > > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his "dizziness", itchiness > > and > > > > > sudden > > > > > > falls. > > > > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this > > Email > > > > > request > > > > > > to you. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB hence > > can't > > > > > give > > > > > > you his > > > > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are > > > > > any "general" > > > > > > Upayas > > > > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to > > celebrate > > > > his > > > > > > birthday on > > > > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before > > passing > > > > > away > > > > > > had > > > > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916. He > > was > > > > born > > > > > in > > > > > > Bham - > > > > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:> > > > > > > > > Name: Ram> > > > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956> > > > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm> > > > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)> > > > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping you > > maybe > > > > > able > > > > > > to assist?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ......> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Ram> > > > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got > > everything > > > > > sorted > > > > > > this > > > > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets > > better > > > > > soon? > > > > > > Many > > > > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > .> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Jaswal ji,

Even if you get a kara / ring made like a washer, you have to get

the ends opened. Then why go to all that trouble. There should be a

gap, instead of the ends welded together. aisa kara hona chahiye

jiska munh khula ho.

Sincerely,

Priya

, " Ram Jaswal "

<rkjaswal wrote:

>

> Namaste Priyaji

>

> didn't get a chance to read your reply earlier - am I right in

thinking that irrespective of the Kara being made from one complete

piece of copper it should Still have an open end? I have seen a

number of Copper Kara's with " welded " joints which I know you had

mentioned were un-acceptable.

>

> What I was thinking was like a washer which is made by " drilling "

the centre piece out and doing something similar for a Kara such it

wouldn't have Any joints and hence whether this Kara would be more

beneficial than one that is Still open-ended?

>

> Sorry for continuing to clarify but just trying to get it " right "

in my own mind as to what you are saying.

>

> Best wishes as ever .........

>

> Jai Sita Ram

>

> Ram

>

>

> -

>

>

> Tuesday, October 31, 2006 7:00 AM

>

>

> Dear Jaswal ji,

>

> [ 1 ] ek hi tambe ke tukare se bana hua kara ya chhalla jis ka

munh

> khula ho. Now that is what I had said and that is what is needed.

>

> [ 2 ] Yes, one should wear such things on the right hand unless

> specified otherwise, because the left hand is used for morning

> absolutions.

>

> [ 3 ] These are two different upaya using the same karak object

> i.e. copper kara.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , " Ram Jaswal "

> <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaste Priyaji

> >

> > Regarding Copper Kara - I though you said earlier that " [ 2 ]

If

> they are made of one piece i.e. there should be no two parts

> to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be better to have such a

> chhalla or a kara. " - hence why should it still be open ended?

> >

> > Also do Ladies wear the Kara on their Right hands?

> >

> > I recall seeing in one of your Earlier emails (to Vikas

Jindal)

> that you had suggested wearing Copper Kara on the Left Hand for

> Finances - would you mind explaining how/why same item on Right

hand

> is used for Blood Pressure?

> >

> > Best wishes as ever ........

> >

> > Jai Sita Ram

> >

> > Ram

> >

> >

> > -

> >

> >

> > Monday, October 30, 2006 6:43 AM

> >

> >

> > Dear Jaswal ji,

> >

> > [ 1 ] The new kara that you intend to get for the 27th march

> should

> > also be open at the ends.

> > [ 2 ] Yes, even the ladies can also wear it.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Priyaji

> > >

> > > many thanks for the prompt reply - for your info I have

> acquired

> > an " open-ended " Copper Kara which I will get blessed on

Tuesday

> at

> > the Temple before getting my Father to wear it as suggested by

> > you .......

> > >

> > > Will try and acquire a complete Copper Kara for 27th March

for

> > permanent purposes - here's sincerely hoping meanwhile that it

> helps

> > to stabilise his Blood pressure .......

> > >

> > > Just as another query - is this true for Ladies as well ie

> wearing

> > of Copper Ring/Kara on Right Hand?

> > >

> > > Best wishes as ever ........

> > >

> > > Jai Sita Ram

> > >

> > > Ram

> > > -

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:53 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > >

> > > He should wear it in the right hand.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > just another question please if you don't mind?

> > > >

> > > > Which Hand should the Copper Ring/Kara be worn on?

> > > >

> > > > Many thanks in anticipation ........

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > >

> > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 3:14 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > >

> > > > many thanks for the clarification - been anxiously waiting

> for

> > > your reply ....

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .........

> > > >

> > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > >

> > > > Ram

> > > > -

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:27 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear jaswal ji,

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Normally for a chhalla or a kara the ends are welded

> > > together

> > > > to completely close the ends. The kara or the chhalla used

> in

> > > upaya

> > > > should have open ends i.e. there must be a small gap

between

> > > the

> > > > ends.

> > > >

> > > > [ 2 ] If they are made of one piece i.e. there should be

no

> > > two

> > > > parts joined to make a chhalla or a kara. It would be

better

> > > to have

> > > > such a chhalla or a kara.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " Ram Jaswal "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > apologies - but I am totally confused by your earlier

> > > comments

> > > > below.

> > > > >

> > > > > Should I get (1) OR (2)?

> > > > >

> > > > > Please clarify.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > > >

> > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > >

> > > > > Ram

> > > > > -

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sunday, October 29, 2006 5:41 AM

jaswal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] Yes, the copper chhalla or kara should be open at

> the

> > > ends.

> > > > > [ 2 ] Yes, your father is right, the best is without a

> > > joint.

> > > > > Normally they are made of one single piece and have no

> > > joints.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > another question - please if you don't mind?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Re:Copper Ring or Copper Kara - is it OK if they are

> Open

> > > > ended OR

> > > > > have any " joints " OR should they be cut from a single

> piece

> > > of

> > > > Pure

> > > > > Copper without Any joints? My Father was mentioning

> > > > Best " without

> > > > > Any joints " - hence query?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hope you don't mind clarifying before I go ahead and

try

> > > buy

> > > > them?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best regards as always to you and your family .....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:38 PM

> > > > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram

> jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > heartiest thanks for your reply ........

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family ........

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > -

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Saturday, October 28, 2006 2:06 PM

> > > > > > Re: blood pressure general upaya >>>>> Ram

> jaswal

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, he can wear the copper chhalla this tuesday {

> shukla

> > > > > paksha }.

> > > > > > He can wear a new one on March 27th. The old chhalla

> > > should

> > > > > then be

> > > > > > immersed in a river.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > He can wear it in his ring finger.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes it is a general upaya and any body can do it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > understand next Pushya Nak on Tues of shukla paksha

> > > {bright

> > > > > half

> > > > > > of the month} isn't till next 27th March '2007. Coming

> > > Tues

> > > > > 31st Oct

> > > > > > is Dhanishta Nak Shukla Dasami - will it be OK to wear

> the

> > > > > Copper

> > > > > > Chhalla/Kara after getting it blessed by the Panditji

at

> > > the

> > > > > Shri

> > > > > > Ram Temple? If necessary I can always get it re-

blessed

> on

> > > > > 27th

> > > > > > March '2007 - what are your thoughts?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also re:Copper Chhalla (Ring) which finger is it to

be

> > > worn

> > > > > on?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just another question - if you don't mind (?) - is

> > > wearing

> > > > > Copper

> > > > > > Chhalla/Kara a general Upaya for Blood Pressure ie can

> it

> > > be

> > > > > done by

> > > > > > anybody?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As ever Best wishes to you and your family ........

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > Ram Jaswal

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Friday, October 27, 2006 10:54 PM

> > > > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > many thanks for your reply - I will findout from

> > > Panditji

> > > > > this

> > > > > > weekend.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also can you confirm as to whether this Copper

> > > Chhalla/Kara

> > > > > > should be Closed or Open ended?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > In gratitude - wishing you and your family the best

of

> > > > > health

> > > > > > and spirits .......

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > -

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:56 AM

> > > > > > > Re: Father's blood pressure >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ask him to wear a copper chhalla or kara on a

tuesday

> of

> > > > > > shukla

> > > > > > > paksha { bright half of the month}. It would be

better

> > > if

> > > > > the

> > > > > > it is

> > > > > > > a pushya nakshashtra on that tuesday. Ask the local

> > > temple

> > > > > > pujari

> > > > > > > for when there will be a tuesday in pushya

nakshashtra.

> > > > > > > get the kara/chhalla blessed at the Hanuman temple

> > > before

> > > > > > wearing.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " Ram

Jaswal "

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > wondering whether you can help once again - lately

> my

> > > > > > Father's

> > > > > > > Blood Pressure is Very Unstable - whilst

sitting/lying

> > > @180-

> > > > > > 200+ and

> > > > > > > @130 whilst standing - Doctors again unable to

> > > understand

> > > > > why

> > > > > > > the " Big " difference between the two postures.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Is there Any Upayas that you can suggest that may

> help

> > > in

> > > > > > getting

> > > > > > > his Blood Pressure back to normal? Note he has Never

> in

> > > the

> > > > > > Past

> > > > > > > suffered from Blood Pressure - needless to say am

> > > worried

> > > > > > along with

> > > > > > > my Brothers and Sisters hence this request.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As he is Still in Hospital he hasn't been able to

> get

> > > his

> > > > > > Nose

> > > > > > > pierced just as yet.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again (?) ...........

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your family .......

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > > P.s per Vimshottari I am running Moon/Rahu/Sat

which

> > > are

> > > > > All

> > > > > > > located in my Natal 8th Hse (Aries Asc) being 12th

> from

> > > 9th

> > > > > > (Hse of

> > > > > > > Father) - is it significant? Do I have to do Any

> Upayas

> > > that

> > > > > > can

> > > > > > > Help him?

> > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Friday, October 13, 2006 6:10 AM

> > > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Gifting a goat upaya can be done here in India by

a

> > > blood

> > > > > > > relation

> > > > > > > > only. In case that upaya can not be done, then he

> > > should

> > > > > > recite

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > stotra for mercury, as many times a day as he can.

> Get

> > > the

> > > > > > text

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > the audio from the files.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , " Ram

> Jaswal "

> > > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > heartiest thanks for the advise - I will pass it

> on.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Living in UK Upaya (2) maybe difficult to do

> > > personally -

> > > > >

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > it ok

> > > > > > > > to get it done by a Non-blood relation?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Also are there Any Mantras that he could do

> instead

> > > or

> > > > > > > inaddiion?

> > > > > > > > > He does his prayers religiously everyday.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Many thanks and best wishes as ever to you and

> your

> > > > > > > family .......

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > > > -

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:41 PM

> > > > > > > > > Re: Help sought >>>>> Ram jaswal

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Jaswal ji,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The symptoms you have described indicate that

> > > mercury

> > > > > has

> > > > > > > turned

> > > > > > > > > malefic. Therefore :

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 1 ] He should get his nose pierced and wear a

> > > silver

> > > > > > wire in

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > nose for 5 days at least. He can put a band-aid

> etc

> > > to

> > > > > > hide

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > piercing.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 2 ] Gift a goat to a needy family, who is not

> > > likely

> > > > > to

> > > > > > sell

> > > > > > > it to

> > > > > > > > > the slaughter house. The goat is to be gifted

just

> > > like

> > > > > > > the 'gau

> > > > > > > > > daan' with proper sankalp. Some pundit will do

it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 3 ] twice a year feed young kanyas and he

should

> > > seek

> > > > > > their

> > > > > > > > > blessings after touching their feet.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > [ 4 ] Every day, feed sabut soaked moong to the

> > > birds.

> > > > > The

> > > > > > > moong can

> > > > > > > > > be soaked in water the night before.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I hope these remedies will bring a difference.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Priya

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > , " Ram

> > > Jaswal "

> > > > > > > > > <rkjaswal@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Namaste Priyaji

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > apologies for troubling you again - hoping you

> > > maybe

> > > > > > able to

> > > > > > > > > > suggest some Upayas for my Father?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > His main concerns are:

> > > > > > > > > > a) head " spinning " (continuous dizziness)

> > > > > > > > > > b) getting uncontrollable urges to scratch

> himself

> > > on

> > > > > > his

> > > > > > > legs -

> > > > > > > > > > sometimes so hard that he gets close to

drawing

> > > blood

> > > > > > > > > > c) suddenly loses balance (blackouts) and

falls

> > > down

> > > > > > without

> > > > > > > any

> > > > > > > > > > prior warning - doesn't know he has fallen

till

> > > after

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > event

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Otherwise he is fine and doesn't have any

> > > debilitating

> > > > > > > illnesses -

> > > > > > > > > > of very independent nature and wishing to fend

> for

> > > > > > himself!!

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The Head dates back from 2nd May '2006 after

he

> > > fell

> > > > > > down

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > banged and cut his head and mouth on the Road

> > > whilst

> > > > > > trying

> > > > > > > to cross

> > > > > > > > > > it - fortunately Traffic had stopped and

passer-

> > > by's

> > > > > > managed

> > > > > > > to help

> > > > > > > > > > him and call an ambulance to take him to

> Hospital.

> > > He

> > > > > is

> > > > > > 6ft

> > > > > > > 3inches

> > > > > > > > > > Tall - hence fell with some force.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Regarding sudden falls this has been happening

> for

> > > a

> > > > > > number

> > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > years now - no regular pattern. Has fallen

> before

> > > at

> > > > > > home as

> > > > > > > well as

> > > > > > > > > > outside - just loses his balance - almost like

> > > > > > a " blackout " .

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > He is currently back in Hospital since 19th

Aug

> > > > > getting

> > > > > > > himself

> > > > > > > > > > checked out though the Consultants todate

> haven't

> > > been

> > > > > > able

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > diagnose the cause of his " dizziness " ,

itchiness

> > > and

> > > > > > sudden

> > > > > > > falls.

> > > > > > > > > > They (Consultants) are at a loss - hence this

> > > Email

> > > > > > request

> > > > > > > to you.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Unfortunately he doesn't know his DOB/TOB

hence

> > > can't

> > > > > > give

> > > > > > > you his

> > > > > > > > > > details - hence wondering whether there are

> > > > > > any " general "

> > > > > > > Upayas

> > > > > > > > > > that you can suggest for him? He tends to

> > > celebrate

> > > > > his

> > > > > > > birthday on

> > > > > > > > > > 23rd Oct '1916 though my Grandparents before

> > > passing

> > > > > > away

> > > > > > > had

> > > > > > > > > > suggested that he was born on 6th Oct '1916.

He

> > > was

> > > > > born

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > Bham -

> > > > > > > > > > Dist Hoshiarpur Punjab India.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If wishing my details to assist - they are:

> > > > > > > > > > Name: Ram

> > > > > > > > > > DOB: 8th Oct '1956

> > > > > > > > > > TOB: 8:30pm

> > > > > > > > > > POB:Nairobi Kenya (36E49, 1S17)

> > > > > > > > > > Asc: 25Ari26

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Apologies for troubling you again and hoping

you

> > > maybe

> > > > > > able

> > > > > > > to assist?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Best wishes as ever to you and your

family ......

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jai Sita Ram

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ram

> > > > > > > > > > P.S Took my Brother to the Temple and got

> > > everything

> > > > > > sorted

> > > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > > > Sunday (8th Oct) - here's hoping that he gets

> > > better

> > > > > > soon?

> > > > > > > Many

> > > > > > > > > > sincere thanks once again ......

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Namaste Priyaji

many thanks for your clarifications ........

As ever Best wishes for you and your family ........

Jai Sita Ram

Ram

-

Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:19 AM

Dear Jaswal ji,Even if you get a kara / ring made like a washer, you have to get the ends opened. Then why go to all that trouble. There should be a gap, instead of the ends welded together. aisa kara hona chahiye jiska munh khula ho.Sincerely,Priya