IndiaDivine.org

THANKS A LOT...Fathers Vision Pooja Kapur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priyaji, May God Bless You. I can’t express as to how much relieved & happy was to know that my dad is not going to be blind. You had asked me to remind you for his Varshphal remedies, so as and when you find time this week please do mail me them. Also before that if could just guide with regards to the transits of Jupiter & Saturn and their impact on my parents-both mother & fathers life. And also precautions to be taken & remedies to be done during these transits. May God Bless You & Your Family. Best regards Pooja --------- < wrote: Dear Pooja, [ 1 ] No, he is not likely to lose his vision. [ 2 ] The upaya are based on the janma kundali. For the varsh phal upaya remind me a week later. doubts : [ 1 ] yes he can use a cotton swab. It should be done for 43 days regularly and during the day time. [ 2 ] Yes he can use ganga jal. But not ashwagandha. [ 3 ] No. He should take raw neem leaves. [ 4 ] If you can immerse the lead pieces on a Thursday just after the sun set and before it gets dark, it'd be better. [ 5 ] Not starting two upaya on the

same day hold good for the Lal Kitab. I do not know about the other books and their upaya. Yes wearing a copper kara on his left wrist will be good for him,specially for his finances. The kara must be open at the ends. Sincerely, Priya , pooja kapur <soshelpremedies wrote: > > > Respected priyaji, > Thanks for your prompt reply with remedies. > > But I am not clear when you say > & #8220;his vision might be affected & #8221; > Does it mean that he will become (God Forbid) blind? > > Also are these upayas his varshaphal remedies > as his birthday is coming closely on 8th Nov? > > Could you please clarify some of the doubts that I > have regarding remedies? > Doubts about remedies: >

> 1. Can he use a cotton ball dip it in milk and then > swap it over his eyelids? And at what time is this > upaya to be done? And for how many days? > > 2. Can haldi tilak made along with gangajal and > asthagndha? > > 3. Regarding eating neem leaves, instead can he eat > neem capsules? Also will it help if takes bath using > neem soap and also puts neem eye drops? > > 4. Is there any particular day or time when the lead > metal remedy been done? > > 5. I have read the files about upayas and would like > to no whether NOT doing 2 upayas on same days is valid > only for Laal kitab remedies or for all remedies > including Vedic remedies? > > I hope you will clarify my doubts ASAP and also please > let me know whether wearing a copper kadha is good for > him or not? And which colors he must avoid? > >

May God bless you & your family. > > Thanking you. > > Warm regards > pooja > > > > > > --- wrote: > > > Dear Pooja, > > > > I have gone through the horoscope of your father. > > Yes, there are > > indications that his vision might be affected. I am > > suggesting a few > > upaya, and I hope they might help him. > > > > [ 1 ] Wash his eye lids with milk i.e. he should > > close his eyes and > > wash them with milk, every day. > > > > [ 2 ] He should apply haldi tilak between his eye > > brows every day. > > > > [ 3 ] Keep in the house a little Neem-ras in a > > silver dibbi. Neem > > ras is the sap of the neem tree which oozes out

of > > the tree on its > > own. Till such time you find this neem water, he can > > chew and eat a > > couple of soft new neem leaves every day. > > > > [ 4 ] Immerse in a river 8 pieces of Lead { a metal > > }once. The > > pieces can be of any weight. > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Priya > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , pooja > > kapur > > <soshelpremedies@> wrote: > > > > > > Respected Priyaji, > > > Thanks for your blessings, we really need it. > > > > > > My father & #8217;s health & his vision are also

> > > diminishing every day. Best of Surgeons > > > and doctors have tried their best but the > > > medicine that is supposed to cure him > > > either does not cure him or makes things worse. > > > > > > So I would request you to please check his charts > > > and see whether he will have his vision forever or > > > there is any yog of him (God Forbid) becoming > > Blind. > > > > > > Also please guide whether him & mother should wear > > > > > any Kadha of any metal or any thread of particular > > > color. > > > > > > Besides, if the upays or medicine in not giving > > > desired results then is it a sign that some evil > > spell > > > has been cast on him or our family. If so, please > > > guide me about how to

remove the evil spell and > > most > > > importantly protect one from future evil spells. > > > > > > > > > May God Bless You & Your Family. > > > > > > Warm Regards, > > > Pooja > > > > > > PS:I have read the files on evil spell & would > > > like to know whether the root of sita ashok tree > > > has to be kept just like that or wrapped in > > something. > > > And can it be kept near or below the in-house > > temple > > > or it has to kept inside the temple with photos of > > > other Gods... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---

<@> > > > wrote: > > > > > > > Dear Pooja, > > > > > > > > Many thanks. > > > > > > > > God bless you and your family. > > > > > > > > Sincerely, > > > > > > > > Priya > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , pooja > > > > kapur > > > > <soshelpremedies@> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > Respected Priyaji, > > > > > Wish You & your family all the blessings of > > the > > > > world. >

> > > > > > > > > May your life be filled with Light with which > > you > > > > have > > > > > shown way to many distressed people. > > > > > > > > > > May God Bless You & your family. > > > > > > > > > > Regards, > > > > > Pooja > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- <@> > > > > > wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members, > > > > > > > > > > > > On the pious occasion of Diwali I wish you > > and > > > > your > > > > > > families > > > > > > a very prosperous life ahead. > > > > > > May God fulfill all

your dreams. > > > > > > May you all lead happy contended healthy > > lives. > > > > > > Let all that represents virtue win over the > > > > forces > > > > > > of evil. > > > > > > Lead us to light from darkness. > > > > > > > > > > > > With blessings, > > > > > > > > > > > > Bhooshan Priya > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________ >

> > > > India Answers: Share what you know. > > Learn > > > > something new > > > > > http://in.answers./ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________ > > > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn > > something new > > > http://in.answers./ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

________ > India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new > http://in.answers./ >

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW