IndiaDivine.org

Namaskar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Panditji Namaskar, You had been kind enough to guide me to do a couple of things so that I could get a job..... I have got one and am now employed since mid june. I Thank you once again in this new group that you have formed and been kind enough to invite me to join. The salary is nothing much to speak about and I am employed by the company in an indirect way. I am not on its payroll though I work for it and service it's customers. But it is lot better than having been without a job for 5 years. As is human nature, panditji I am plagued with the desire for more. Is it possible that I can do any upaya which will get me directly employed by the company and increase my salary atleast 2-3 times. I say this because I have a colleague with a little more than half my experience drawing 2.5 times what I get. It is not a very good feeling I try not to get affected but, I think I am stuck deep in the quicksand of

materialism. New suggestions or upaya's from your kindself for this achievement in career would be greatly appreciated. But my main reason for writing to you is this..... Earlier Panditji you had advised me to change house if possible (i.e. if there was a barren couple or a one eyed female in my neighbourhood - after reading your mail I found I was well covered by both of them.......one eyed female whose existence I had never bothered about was bang in front of my house and the barren couple just behind me.)Now that i have a job maybe with some loan I can think of changing residence. Thys seeking help in this regard, with reference to the following, 1) What should be the direction for entering into the house? 2)What floor would be ideal..ground/first/second..... ? 3)Some areas that i have identified have arterial roads What sould be the location of the road in front either side or back of the

residence/flat (building)? 4)Any specific upaya/kriya to be done before shifiting to the new tenement, if it is (a)Resale flat or (b)Flat in a newly constructed building 5)Any upaya that I can do so that I am able to get a good price for the exisiting structure (at present for reason unknown to me i am being offered less than half the prevailing market price) Thus, paying market price I end up getting half the space I am at present living in I look forward to your guidance with faith and sincerety I am sure you have my details in your valued database but just in case... I shall give it again DOB 21.05.1963/TOB 113636 IST/Co-ordinates 19N02,72E50 My Lagna is Cancer & Rasi is Aries One more question will I be able to become a good lawyer and also an astrologer??? I am sure you will be kind enough to read my querry and advise me a

solution for the problems that I am facing Thanks & Regards, Atul

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine