IndiaDivine.org

Upayas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

I am back again.

First the good news

1. After I did the honey+Iron dibbi+Silver piece upaya, I received a news about some sites available for affordable prices. Please bless me with good luck.

Not so good news

Now a days people asking me for loans have increased. The very next day after I did this upaya, my "Mama" came and asked for some money.But I have taken it as a casual happening and preferred not to put much thought on that.

Regarding Moon (My Dhanesh):

1. As an alternative for getting water from cemetry, I was advised to donate rice to a temple for 7 days. I understand the logic behind this "to strengthen the moon if it can't be rescued". Since, as yet I have not done the cemetry Upaya and I am not sure when I will do it, can I donate rice to temple with a sankalp" that it is the strengthen Moon whenever I feel like?

2. Moon is regarded as the treasurer or representing accumulated wealth in general and he aslo happens to be my "Dhanesh". Good coincidence isn't it?

Regarding the upayas:

3. Please confirm sir.

1.Sun,Moon, Mars,Mercury,Venus are benefic for me . They need not be appeased but strengthened.

The upayas I am doing are to strengthen them and not to appease them

The donations of Karak objects I am giving to temple are not to promise them to help me and stop being malefic but to strengthen them

Mars is very strong in a good house. But because of it's strength it endows me with anger. Hence the Upayas.

2.Rahu,Ketu are malefic by nature for my horoscope

The upayas I am doing are to appease them/distance them and not to strengthen them

The donations of Karak objects I am giving to temple are to promise them to help me and stop being malefic and not to strengthen them

In this case, can you please let me know why I am establishing Ketu (Til in brass bowl)

3.Saturn,Jupiter are malefic because they are placed in wrong houses which makes them weak. So, they trouble me only because of this reason and not because they intend to.

The upayas I am doing are to appease them and to strengthen them?

The donations of Karak objects I am giving to temple are to promise them to help me and stop being malefic and not to strengthen them?

In this case, can you please let me know why I am establishing Saturn(Mustard oil on ground)

Regds

Aqua