IndiaDivine.org

Varsh Phal - CLARIFICATION - M.GUPTA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priya ji,

Sadar Pranam,

I sincerely thanks for your kind help. I always got your support and aashirwad during my bad phase of time. Pl. clarify whether screw driver used for inserting in neem tree has to be left or can be reused again till upaya completes.

Regards,

M.GUPTA

< Sent: Monday, 27 November, 2006 12:08:49 AMRe: Varsh Phal - M.GUPTA

Dear Gupta ji,I am suggesting varsh phal upaya for your 51st year. You already know the rules of upaya.[ 1 ] Bury in a barren place where nothing grows 6 onions. Do not bring back home the digging tool.[ 2 ] Insert a small square piece of silver { 1 cm X 1 cm } in a neem tree trunk each day for 9 days regularly. It is simple to do, punch a hole in the neem tree trunk with a screw driver and insert the silver piece into it. Gently hammer the opening, with the handle of the screw driver , so that the hole is closed.[ 3 ] If you can find some thing that your father had used, either use it or keep it with you. If nothing else you can have his photo in your room.[ 4 ] Do not eat eggs.Sincerely,Priya, "mrgee1956" <mrgee1956@. ..> wrote:>>

RESPECTED PRIYA JI,> > SADAR PRANAM,> > I seek your help again as my next birthday is on 1.12.2006. Please see > if there is any adverse change. I require normal vashphal upay for > peace and prosperity in life. My father & mother both escaped during > this year from serious illness with grace of God. I wish they lead a > peaceful life. My particulars are given below:> > DOB : 1.12.1956 TIME: 03.56 AM PLACE: DELHI> > REGARDS> > M.GUPTA>

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW