IndiaDivine.org

Remedies to my daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Priya ji, Thank You very much for your valuable remedies to my daughter on Wed Feb 1, 2006 , Next day is her birthday plz help with your analysis on varshpal/Bhav Sphasta technique including your suggested upaya for health, career and finance for my daughter, is there any chance for her to get married

soon?, and what upaya should be done Please help, I need also your advice whether she should conduct other upaya like “rin pitri “ etc Her birth details are: Name : Rika Raharti DOB : November-30-1979 POB Jakarta,: Indonesia Time: 22:19 Your kind attention and efforts in this matter is really appreciated Bambang Sutedja "bhooshanpriya" <bhooshanpriya Wed Feb 1, 2006 8:43 pm Re: Your daughter Sutedja Indonesia Dear Sutedja ji, I have gone through the horoscope of your daughter. Let me give you a run down on the strength of the planets in her horoscope. Sun = 5.11

; moon = 7.0 ; mars = 5.34 ; merc = 8.32 ; jup = 8.68 ; venus = 6.33 and Sat = 5.70 As far as her job is concerned , the 10th house { profession }lord mars is weak. Saturn the karak of job is again weak. And finally the Sun which again is an

important planet for job is weak. Moon the planet in the 10th is ok. Therefore : [ 1 ] Bury in a barren place where nothing grows , 200gm barley. Once [ 2 ]

Immerse in a river a handful of mushrooms in a glass bottle. Once. [ 3 ] Every day apply a little milk { tilak } between the eye brows. [ 4 ] Every day offer water to the Sun God along with a red flower. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering it to the Sun

God. [ 5 ] Every Saturday , pour a few drops of mustard oil on the bare ground out side the house. I hope these remedies will help her. Read from the file section on how to do the remedies. Sincerely, Priya lalkitabremedies , Bambang Sutedjo <indokaukus wrote: Respected Priya ji, Please suggest upaya for my daughter, She having serious problems finding a job and/or have

enough obstacles in find a job or other thing she take up. Please suggest me Lal Kitab upaya for her to get job soon if possible in Govt Service. she live in Indonesia and unmarried. Her birth details are: Name : Rika Raharti DOB : November-30-1979 POB : Indonesia, Jakarta Time: 10:19pm please also check any thing else special you notice in the horoscope I thank in advance for your help. Bambang Sutedja Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.