IndiaDivine.org

Varsh phal upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaskar Priyaji,

Your effort is really appriciable, Today i saw the notice board & got

that group name is changed.Thanks sir for your prompt reply.You are

giving us unconditional service.Thanks a lot..

Pl tell me the varshphal upayas

Name:Davinder Kumar Gulati

DOB:28 jan 1975

Place of birth: Faridabad

I think by God grace & taking your advice i got that which seems to

impossible.Thanks sir

Thanks & Regards

Davinder Kumar

• 1 month later...

Dear Priya,

Could you ,please, advice as per my varshphal kundali of the present year?

Thanks!

Dionisis

-

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:52 PM

Re: Clarifications >>>> Bobby Mehrotra

Dear Bobby,Upaya based on the Janma kundali is for the basic or inherent or given {at the time of birth} characteristics / nature of the planets.Upaya based on the Varsh Phal kundali is for the assumed or imbibed or acquired role / characteristics of the planets for that year.It is always advisable that both the janma kundali and varsh phal upaya should be done. Yes, the janma kundali upaya would be in the nature of repetition, where as the varsh phal upaya could be different every time.If you miss doing the varsh phal upaya in any particular year, the planets could not be strengthened or appeased as per the needs of the varsh phal horoscope. In that case the results could be unpleasant too.Sincerely,Priya , Bobby Mehrotra <bobbyusd wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> As advised by you, I burried saunf in a silk cloth again today.> > 1. Now, would the effect of these remain life long? I presume they would because:> a) I have to keep ganga jal in north east for moon> > b) I take honey for mars and am supposed to do so for life.> > c) Burried saunf for ketu. Does the effect remain for life?> > d) Wearing steel ring for mercury. > > e) Carry my fathers wallet for jupiter.> > I also notice that since the planetary positions change from year to year you guide the seekers with varshphal.> > 2 a) Is it required for all who have done the initial upayas to do the varshphal upayas too?> > b) What if I do a few varshphal upayas for some years and for some reason cannot continue with the remaining varshphals? Would not doing the remaining varshphal in any way adversely effect me.> > Regards > Bobby> <@ .co. in> wrote: > > Dear Bobby,> > [ 1 ] Yes, it is to be kept for whole life.It is to strengthen your > Moon which is weakened by Rahu. Yes you can replace the ganga jal by > rain water when needed.> > [ 2 ] Yes taking honey is for your lagnesh mars placed in the 12th.> > [ 3 ] That is for Ketu> > [ 4 ] Yes you have to keep it life long. It is for jupiter in the > 11th.> > [ 5 ] Yes it is for mercury in the 12th.> > Since you have mars and mercury in the 12th you should be nice to > your brothers and sisters, daughters, bua and mausi.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Bobby Mehrotra > <bobbyusd@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > You recommended the following upayas which I have completed. > Would it be possible to enlighten me on the following.> > > > 1) Ganga jal to be kept in the north east corner of the house. I > have kept it in a brass container. > > > > Is this life long? Which planet does it signify? Can I change > the ganga jal with rain water at some point of time?> > > > 2) Honey, you said is for mars (my lagnesh) and it would be > better if I take it life long. I would do it.> > > > 3) I buried saunf in a white silk cloth. Could you be kind > enough to tell me which planet does it signify?> > > > 4) Keeping something that my father used. Does this also be life > long? Is this also associated with a planet?> > > > 5) And lastly, the steel challa that I am wearing. Is this also > life long? I gathered from mails to others that this is for mercury. > I read a little about astrology and planet placements. Mercury and > Mars in the 12th house (which I have) is not a good omen. Is it ?> > > > DoB: 14.4.62, Male> > Place:Lucknow> > Time: 7.20 AM> > > > Thanking you in anticipation and best regards> > Bobby> > > > > > <@ ...> wrote: > > Dear Bobby,> > > > [ 1 ] The two businesses that you did, were bound to fail because > > the karak planets for both are very badly placed.> > [ 2 ] You will be successful only in those businesses where you do > > not have to run around much." ek jagah baith kar kaam se labh"> > [ 3 ] You have to be as the lal Kitab says " saanp ki tarah > > chaukanna aur chalak" alert and cunning like a snake, then only > you > > will be successful in any thing.> > [ 4 ] You should not be either very religious or kind hearted. > > Sounds rather unusual but this is what the Lal Kitab instructs you > > to be. The more soft hearted you are the more troubles you get > into.> > [ 5 ] You could have been a good sportsman, I wonder why you never > > took to sports.> > > > [ A ] Now coming to what you can do:> > > > [ a ] You will do very well in any thing to do with garments, > > clothes, ready-mades etc. But do this business either with the > help > > of your mother or in her name.> > [ b ] Any thing to do with hardware, sanitary fittings etc could > be > > another option.> > [ c ] A salaried job could be yet another but it may not be all > that > > paying.> > [ d ] Could be a contractor too, but may not be as paying.> > > > [ B ] Yes, you have a Kal Sarp yog. Immerse in a river a small > pair > > of silver snakes once.> > > > [ C ] Yes, the last phase of Sade saatee starts this November when > > Saturn moves to Leo. Go to the files and read upaya for Sade satee > > and do it for moon in cancer.> > > > [ D ] I am suggesting a few upaya which might help you stabilize > in > > your life. Go to the files and read the rules of doing remedies > > before you do the upaya suggested by me.> > > > [ 1 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little Ganga > jal > > or rain water in a brass container.> > > > [ 2 ] Bury out side of your house a little saunf { ani seed }tied > in > > a white silk cloth.> > > > [ 3 ] Every day in the morning take a little honey. This is an > upaya > > and not a medicine.> > > > [ 4 ] Keep with you any thing that your father had used, like a > > ring or a watch or a chain etc.> > > > [ 5 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which > > should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while > > wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day. > > Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain > > material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.> > > > I hope these upaya will help you settle down.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers>