IndiaDivine.org

Rahu upaya Sarbani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji, Charansparsh. This reminds me of a remedy. Years ago when I went to India an astrologer suggested a remedy for me as follows: Apply sindoor to a roti and feed it to a dog. I tried to feed that once to a dog and the dog refused to eat it. Now I am wondering whether the remedy was for Rahu or Ketu? Another question I have is: is Rahu moving to 7th house in my kundali after bhavspastha? If so, then it is spoiling everything for me. What could be the Rahu upaya in that case? Pranam, Sarbani. < wrote: Dear Dennis,For a researcher like you Rahu could be very useful. It is the Rahu and its presiding deity Goddess Sarswati { Goddess of knowledge} who gives the insight a discoverer or inventor needs. Rahu gives that extra sense to see beyond.Now your queries :[ a ] yes, the animal should at least eat a part of the food. If it rejects the food then it means your offering is not accepted.[ b ] It depends on your convenience. It would be better if it is done regularly.[ c ] I do not see any reason why a planet would not be appeased if we make the animal/man/bird associated with the planet happy. Appeasing all planets is equally easy or difficult. It depends what is difficult or easy for you.Sincerely,Priya , <mprgrandmaster wrote:>> Dear Priya,> I fed the cats to appease Rahu and the results are magnificent !I feel the mighty power of Rahu instantly!WOW!What will the efffects of Rahu pleased upon me (state briefly as I understand you do not have plenty free time).> Generally ,about the upayas of this kind:> a)Is it neccesary that thew animal eats the food offered?> b)Should this be done regularly?> c)Is it possible that a planet is not appeased in this way?Are some planets easier to appease than others?> Regards,> Dionisis>

Dear Sarbani,

Normally things are fed to a dog while doing the upaya for Ketu, or

Saturn,or Rahu. In this case since a roti { mars } smeared with

sindoor { mars } was to be fed to a dog, it would appear to be a

remedy for Rahu. The remedy suggests taking the help of mars to

control the rahu. This is as per the LK logic. For all we know it

could have been a Folk remedy for some thing else.

No. Rahu doesn't move to the 7th house. It stays in the 6th. Your

lagna is 15 Ar 26 and the rahu is at 28 Vi 53.

In your kundali no planet moves around after Bhav Spashtha.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Sarbani Khalsa

<khalsa1008 wrote:

>

> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,

> Charansparsh. This reminds me of a remedy. Years ago when I

went to India an astrologer suggested a remedy for me as follows:

> Apply sindoor to a roti and feed it to a dog. I tried to feed

that once to a dog and the dog refused to eat it. Now I am wondering

whether the remedy was for Rahu or Ketu?

> Another question I have is: is Rahu moving to 7th house in my

kundali after bhavspastha? If so, then it is spoiling everything for

me. What could be the Rahu upaya in that case?

>

> Pranam,

> Sarbani.

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Dennis,

>

> For a researcher like you Rahu could be very useful. It is the

Rahu

> and its presiding deity Goddess Sarswati { Goddess of knowledge}

who

> gives the insight a discoverer or inventor needs. Rahu gives that

> extra sense to see beyond.

>

> Now your queries :

>

> [ a ] yes, the animal should at least eat a part of the food. If

it

> rejects the food then it means your offering is not accepted.

> [ b ] It depends on your convenience. It would be better if it is

> done regularly.

> [ c ] I do not see any reason why a planet would not be appeased

if

> we make the animal/man/bird associated with the planet happy.

> Appeasing all planets is equally easy or difficult. It depends

what

> is difficult or easy for you.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , <mprgrandmaster@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priya,

> > I fed the cats to appease Rahu and the results are magnificent !

I

> feel the mighty power of Rahu instantly!WOW!What will the efffects

> of Rahu pleased upon me (state briefly as I understand you do not

> have plenty free time).

> > Generally ,about the upayas of this kind:

> > a)Is it neccesary that thew animal eats the food offered?

> > b)Should this be done regularly?

> > c)Is it possible that a planet is not appeased in this way?Are

> some planets easier to appease than others?

> > Regards,

> > Dionisis

>

>

>

>

>

Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji, Charansparsh. Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate your help. I was 21 years old when I was asked to feed the roti with sindoor to a dog. Few years after that I came to know that sindoor should not be consumed in anyway since it is very bad for the throat. I am glad that the dog did not eat it. You wrote that no planets moves after bhav spastha in my kundali. I was under the impression that Moon is in my 7th in janma kundali and then moves to 8th after bhav spastha. This also shows in my janma patri which was made when I was born. This is not to question your calculation but to know for sure as It is very important for me to know the position of Moon. Please take your time as I am not in a hurry. Pranam, Sarbani. < wrote: Dear Sarbani,Normally things are fed to a dog while doing the upaya for Ketu, or Saturn,or Rahu. In this case since a roti { mars } smeared with sindoor { mars } was to be fed to a dog, it would appear to be a remedy for Rahu. The remedy suggests taking the help of mars to control the rahu. This is as per the LK logic. For all we know it could have been a Folk remedy for some thing else.No. Rahu doesn't move to the 7th house. It stays in the 6th. Your lagna is 15 Ar 26 and the rahu is at 28 Vi 53.In your kundali no planet moves around after Bhav

Spashtha.Sincerely,Priya , Sarbani Khalsa <khalsa1008 wrote:>> Namaste Pt. Bhooshan Ji,> Charansparsh. This reminds me of a remedy. Years ago when I went to India an astrologer suggested a remedy for me as follows:> Apply sindoor to a roti and feed it to a dog. I tried to feed that once to a dog and the dog refused to eat it. Now I am wondering whether the remedy was for Rahu or Ketu?> Another question I have is: is Rahu moving to 7th house in my kundali after bhavspastha? If so, then it is spoiling everything for me. What could be the Rahu upaya in that case?> > Pranam,> Sarbani.> > < wrote:> Dear Dennis,> > For a researcher like you Rahu could be very useful. It is

the Rahu > and its presiding deity Goddess Sarswati { Goddess of knowledge} who > gives the insight a discoverer or inventor needs. Rahu gives that > extra sense to see beyond.> > Now your queries :> > [ a ] yes, the animal should at least eat a part of the food. If it > rejects the food then it means your offering is not accepted.> [ b ] It depends on your convenience. It would be better if it is > done regularly.> [ c ] I do not see any reason why a planet would not be appeased if > we make the animal/man/bird associated with the planet happy. > Appeasing all planets is equally easy or difficult. It depends what > is difficult or easy for you.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , <mprgrandmaster@>

wrote:> >> > Dear Priya,> > I fed the cats to appease Rahu and the results are magnificent !I > feel the mighty power of Rahu instantly!WOW!What will the efffects > of Rahu pleased upon me (state briefly as I understand you do not > have plenty free time).> > Generally ,about the upayas of this kind:> > a)Is it neccesary that thew animal eats the food offered?> > b)Should this be done regularly?> > c)Is it possible that a planet is not appeased in this way?Are > some planets easier to appease than others?> > Regards,> > Dionisis> >> > > > > > > > > > Do You ?