IndiaDivine.org

My partners job Bubbleshonda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Priyaji, I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this maybe why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on with me. he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess. Thankyou for all your help. regards Bubbles < wrote: Dear Bubbles,[ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton { and not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of synthetic cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's shop.[ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is small or big. You can use any copper dibbi.Sincerely,Priya , naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:>> Namaskar Pandit Ji> > could you please clarify for me> 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?> is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this be thread or a piece of cotton material?> 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be difficult to get small copper dibbi here?> > with regards> Bubbles> >

< wrote:> Dear Bubbles,> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya which > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before doing > them.> > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool. Do this > for 4 days regularly.> [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut moong { > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in your room.> [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for Venus. > Get the text and audio from the files.> [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :> > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari> Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya> akarshaya Swaha".>

> Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "bubbleshonda" > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> >> > > > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very grateful > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.> > > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships, they > have > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now recently met > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but already > > his family are saying no.> > > > my details are> > > > dob 26.11.1976> > place of birth Bradford UK> > time of birth 2 am> > > > could you help me please> >

> > with regards> > bubbles> >> > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.>

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Dear Naaz,

Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.

Sincerely,

Priya

, naz rashid

<bubbleshonda wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to

help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this maybe

why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on with me.

>

> he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.

>

> Thankyou for all your help.

>

>

> regards

> Bubbles

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Bubbles,

>

> [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton {

and

> not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of synthetic

> cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's shop.

> [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is small

> or big. You can use any copper dibbi.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , naz rashid

> <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaskar Pandit Ji

> >

> > could you please clarify for me

> > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?

> > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this

> be thread or a piece of cotton material?

> > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be

> difficult to get small copper dibbi here?

> >

> > with regards

> > Bubbles

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bubbles,

> >

> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya

> which

> > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before

> doing

> > them.

> >

> > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak

> > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool. Do

> this

> > for 4 days regularly.

> > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut moong

{

> > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in your

> room.

> > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for

> Venus.

> > Get the text and audio from the files.

> > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :

> >

> > " Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari

> > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya

> > akarshaya Swaha " .

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , " bubbleshonda "

> > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very

> grateful

> > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.

> > >

> > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships,

they

> > have

> > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now recently

met

> > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but

> already

> > > his family are saying no.

> > >

> > > my details are

> > >

> > > dob 26.11.1976

> > > place of birth Bradford UK

> > > time of birth 2 am

> > >

> > > could you help me please

> > >

> > > with regards

> > > bubbles

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our

> SpamGuard protect you.

> >

> All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our

SpamGuard protect you.

>

Dear Priyaji, Thankyou i will do. Naz < wrote: Dear Naaz,Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.Sincerely,Priya , naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies

to help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this maybe why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on with me.> > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.> > Thankyou for all your help.> > > regards> Bubbles> > < wrote:> Dear Bubbles,> > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton { and > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of synthetic > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's shop.> [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is small > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , naz rashid >

<bubbleshonda@> wrote:> >> > Namaskar Pandit Ji> > > > could you please clarify for me> > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?> > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this > be thread or a piece of cotton material?> > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?> > > > with regards> > Bubbles> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Bubbles,> > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya > which > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before > doing > > them.> > > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging

tool. Do > this > > for 4 days regularly.> > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut moong { > > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in your > room.> > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for > Venus. > > Get the text and audio from the files.> > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :> > > > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari> > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya> > akarshaya Swaha".> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "bubbleshonda" > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > Dear

Priyaji,> > > > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very > grateful > > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.> > > > > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships, they > > have > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now recently met > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but > already > > > his family are saying no.> > > > > > my details are> > > > > > dob 26.11.1976> > > place of birth Bradford UK> > > time of birth 2 am> > > > > > could you help me please> > > > > > with regards> > > bubbles> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our > SpamGuard protect you.> >> > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Dear Priyaji, My partner asked me to seek help from yourself re my job. I have now been unemployed for a few months and this is upsetting me. I have to support my parents, but have no regular income. My parents are unaware that i am not employed as they live away from me. Please can you help me. My details are: Raheel Anwar 13.09.1972 place of birth: Pakistan time of birth: 9am. Thankyounaz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote: Dear Priyaji, Thankyou i will do. Naz < (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Naaz,Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.Sincerely,Priya , naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this maybe why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on

with me.> > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.> > Thankyou for all your help.> > > regards> Bubbles> > < wrote:> Dear Bubbles,> > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton { and > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of synthetic > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's shop.> [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is small > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , naz rashid > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> >> > Namaskar Pandit Ji> > > > could you please clarify for me> >

1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?> > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this > be thread or a piece of cotton material?> > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?> > > > with regards> > Bubbles> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Bubbles,> > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya > which > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before > doing > > them.> > > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool. Do > this > > for 4 days regularly.> > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut moong { >

> whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in your > room.> > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for > Venus. > > Get the text and audio from the files.> > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :> > > > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari> > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya> > akarshaya Swaha".> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , "bubbleshonda" > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very > grateful > > > if you could help

me with remedies for my marriage.> > > > > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships, they > > have > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now recently met > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but > already > > > his family are saying no.> > > > > > my details are> > > > > > dob 26.11.1976> > > place of birth Bradford UK> > > time of birth 2 am> > > > > > could you help me please> > > > > > with regards> > > bubbles> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our > SpamGuard protect you.>

>> > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Dear Naz,

You haven't mentioned the city of birth. Repost the request with the

name of the city.

Sincerely,

Priya

, naz rashid

<bubbleshonda wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> My partner asked me to seek help from yourself re my job.

>

> I have now been unemployed for a few months and this is

upsetting me.

> I have to support my parents, but have no regular income. My

parents are unaware that i am not employed as they live away from me.

>

> Please can you help me.

>

> My details are:

>

> Raheel Anwar

> 13.09.1972

> place of birth: Pakistan

> time of birth: 9am.

>

> Thankyou

>

> naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> Thankyou i will do.

>

> Naz

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Naaz,

>

> Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , naz rashid

> <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to

> help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this

maybe

> why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on with

me.

> >

> > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.

> >

> > Thankyou for all your help.

> >

> >

> > regards

> > Bubbles

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Bubbles,

> >

> > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton {

> and

> > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of

synthetic

> > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's

shop.

> > [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is

small

> > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , naz rashid

> > >

> > > Namaskar Pandit Ji

> > >

> > > could you please clarify for me

> > > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?

> > > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this

> > be thread or a piece of cotton material?

> > > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be

> > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?

> > >

> > > with regards

> > > Bubbles

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bubbles,

> > >

> > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya

> > which

> > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before

> > doing

> > > them.

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak

> > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool. Do

> > this

> > > for 4 days regularly.

> > > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut

moong

> {

> > > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in

your

> > room.

> > > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for

> > Venus.

> > > Get the text and audio from the files.

> > > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :

> > >

> > > " Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari

> > > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya

> > > akarshaya Swaha " .

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , " bubbleshonda "

> > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very

> > grateful

> > > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.

> > > >

> > > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships,

> they

> > > have

> > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now recently

> met

> > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but

> > already

> > > > his family are saying no.

> > > >

> > > > my details are

> > > >

> > > > dob 26.11.1976

> > > > place of birth Bradford UK

> > > > time of birth 2 am

> > > >

> > > > could you help me please

> > > >

> > > > with regards

> > > > bubbles

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our

> > SpamGuard protect you.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our

> SpamGuard protect you.

> >

>

>

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

>

>

>

>

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free

analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail

Championship.

>

Dear Priyaji, City of birth: Islamabad/ Pakistan < wrote: Dear Naz,You haven't mentioned the city of birth. Repost the request with the name of the city.Sincerely,Priya , naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > My partner asked me to seek help

from yourself re my job.> > I have now been unemployed for a few months and this is upsetting me. > I have to support my parents, but have no regular income. My parents are unaware that i am not employed as they live away from me.> > Please can you help me.> > My details are:> > Raheel Anwar> 13.09.1972> place of birth: Pakistan > time of birth: 9am.> > Thankyou> > naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:> Dear Priyaji,> > Thankyou i will do.> > Naz> > < wrote:> Dear Naaz,> > Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , naz rashid >

<bubbleshonda@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > > > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to > help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this maybe > why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on with me.> > > > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.> > > > Thankyou for all your help.> > > > > > regards> > Bubbles> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Bubbles,> > > > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton { > and > > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of synthetic > > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's shop.> > [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the

dibbi is small > > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , naz rashid > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > >> > > Namaskar Pandit Ji> > > > > > could you please clarify for me> > > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?> > > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this > > be thread or a piece of cotton material?> > > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be > > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?> > > > > > with regards> > > Bubbles> > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear

Bubbles,> > > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya > > which > > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before > > doing > > > them.> > > > > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool. Do > > this > > > for 4 days regularly.> > > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut moong > { > > > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in your > > room.> > > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for > > Venus. > > > Get the text and audio from the files.> > > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :> > > > > > "Aum hreem yogini yogini

yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari> > > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya> > > akarshaya Swaha".> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , "bubbleshonda" > > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very > > grateful > > > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.> > > > > > > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships, > they > > > have > > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now

recently > met > > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but > > already > > > > his family are saying no.> > > > > > > > my details are> > > > > > > > dob 26.11.1976> > > > place of birth Bradford UK> > > > time of birth 2 am> > > > > > > > could you help me please> > > > > > > > with regards> > > > bubbles> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our > > SpamGuard protect you.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our > SpamGuard protect you.> >> > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. > > > > > > What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.>

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Dear Naz,

I am suggesting a few remedies. Tell him the rules of doing the

remedies from the files.

[ 1 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower.

Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days

when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli { rouli

is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead.

[ 2 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which

should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while

wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day.

Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain

material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

[ 3 ] Feed sabut moong to the birds every day.

[ 4 ] Recite as many times a day as he can the stotra for moon. Get

the text and the audio from the files.

I hope these remedies will help him get a job.

Sincerely,

Priya

, naz rashid

<bubbleshonda wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> City of birth: Islamabad/ Pakistan

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Naz,

>

> You haven't mentioned the city of birth. Repost the request with

the

> name of the city.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , naz rashid

> <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > My partner asked me to seek help from yourself re my job.

> >

> > I have now been unemployed for a few months and this is

> upsetting me.

> > I have to support my parents, but have no regular income. My

> parents are unaware that i am not employed as they live away from

me.

> >

> > Please can you help me.

> >

> > My details are:

> >

> > Raheel Anwar

> > 13.09.1972

> > place of birth: Pakistan

> > time of birth: 9am.

> >

> > Thankyou

> >

> > naz rashid <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > Thankyou i will do.

> >

> > Naz

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Naaz,

> >

> > Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , naz rashid

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to

> > help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this

> maybe

> > why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on

with

> me.

> > >

> > > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.

> > >

> > > Thankyou for all your help.

> > >

> > >

> > > regards

> > > Bubbles

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Bubbles,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton

{

> > and

> > > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of

> synthetic

> > > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's

> shop.

> > > [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is

> small

> > > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , naz rashid

> > > >

> > > > Namaskar Pandit Ji

> > > >

> > > > could you please clarify for me

> > > > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?

> > > > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should

this

> > > be thread or a piece of cotton material?

> > > > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be

> > > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?

> > > >

> > > > with regards

> > > > Bubbles

> > > >

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Bubbles,

> > > >

> > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew

upaya

> > > which

> > > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya

before

> > > doing

> > > > them.

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala

namak

> > > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool.

Do

> > > this

> > > > for 4 days regularly.

> > > > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut

> moong

> > {

> > > > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in

> your

> > > room.

> > > > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for

> > > Venus.

> > > > Get the text and audio from the files.

> > > > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :

> > > >

> > > > " Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari

> > > > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya

> > > > akarshaya Swaha " .

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , " bubbleshonda "

> > > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > >

> > > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very

> > > grateful

> > > > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.

> > > > >

> > > > > i have always had one problem or another in relationships,

> > they

> > > > have

> > > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now

recently

> > met

> > > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but

> > > already

> > > > > his family are saying no.

> > > > >

> > > > > my details are

> > > > >

> > > > > dob 26.11.1976

> > > > > place of birth Bradford UK

> > > > > time of birth 2 am

> > > > >

> > > > > could you help me please

> > > > >

> > > > > with regards

> > > > > bubbles

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our

> > > SpamGuard protect you.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let

our

> > SpamGuard protect you.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send instant messages to your online friends

> http://uk.messenger.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free

> analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the

Mail

> Championship.

> >

> The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

Dear Priyaji, Can you please tell me what rouli and tilak are as i am unsuare. Thanks Naz < wrote: Dear Naz,I am suggesting a few remedies. Tell him the rules of doing the remedies from the files.[ 1 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red flower. Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days when you can't get a red flower, you can

offer orange rouli { rouli is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead.[ 2 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day. Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.[ 3 ] Feed sabut moong to the birds every day.[ 4 ] Recite as many times a day as he can the stotra for moon. Get the text and the audio from the files.I hope these remedies will help him get a job.Sincerely,Priya , naz rashid <bubbleshonda wrote:>> Dear Priyaji,> > City of birth: Islamabad/ Pakistan> >

< wrote:> Dear Naz,> > You haven't mentioned the city of birth. Repost the request with the > name of the city.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , naz rashid > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> >> > Dear Priyaji,> > > > My partner asked me to seek help from yourself re my job.> > > > I have now been unemployed for a few months and this is > upsetting me. > > I have to support my parents, but have no regular income. My > parents are unaware that i am not employed as they live away from me.> > > > Please can you help me.> > > > My details are:> > > > Raheel Anwar> > 13.09.1972> > place of birth:

Pakistan > > time of birth: 9am.> > > > Thankyou> > > > naz rashid <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > Dear Priyaji,> > > > Thankyou i will do.> > > > Naz> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Naaz,> > > > Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , naz rashid > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies to > > help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this > maybe > > why he is a little stressed with

the marriage thing going on with > me.> > > > > > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.> > > > > > Thankyou for all your help.> > > > > > > > > regards> > > Bubbles> > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Bubbles,> > > > > > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in cotton { > > and > > > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of > synthetic > > > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's > shop.> > > [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is > small > > > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya>

> > > > > , naz rashid > > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaskar Pandit Ji> > > > > > > > could you please clarify for me> > > > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?> > > > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should this > > > be thread or a piece of cotton material?> > > > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be > > > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?> > > > > > > > with regards> > > > Bubbles> > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > Dear Bubbles,> > > > > > > > I have

gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew upaya > > > which > > > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya before > > > doing > > > > them.> > > > > > > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala namak > > > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging tool. Do > > > this > > > > for 4 days regularly.> > > > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut > moong > > { > > > > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in > your > > > room.> > > > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra for > > > Venus. > > > > Get the text and audio from the files.> > > > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra

:> > > > > > > > "Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga bhayankari> > > > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama vasamakarshaya> > > > akarshaya Swaha".> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , "bubbleshonda" > > > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Priyaji,> > > > > > > > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be very > > > grateful > > > > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.> > > > > > > > > > i

have always had one problem or another in relationships, > > they > > > > have > > > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now recently > > met > > > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry, but > > > already > > > > > his family are saying no.> > > > > > > > > > my details are> > > > > > > > > > dob 26.11.1976> > > > > place of birth Bradford UK> > > > > time of birth 2 am> > > > > > > > > > could you help me please> > > > > > > > > > with regards> > > > > bubbles> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our > > > SpamGuard protect you.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our > > SpamGuard protect you.> > >> > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger. > > > > > > > > > > > > What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free > analysis of your email personality. Take

the quiz at the Mail > Championship.> >> > > > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.>

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Dear Naz,

Tilak is a mark normally made on the forehead. Rouli is a red powder

used in religious ceremonies. Susan can tell you all about them.

Sincerely,

Priya

, naz rashid

<bubbleshonda wrote:

>

> Dear Priyaji,

>

> Can you please tell me what rouli and tilak are as i am unsuare.

>

> Thanks

> Naz

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Naz,

>

> I am suggesting a few remedies. Tell him the rules of doing the

> remedies from the files.

>

> [ 1 ] Offer water to the Sun God every day along with a red

flower.

> Add a little milk and sugar to the water before offering. On days

> when you can't get a red flower, you can offer orange rouli {

rouli

> is a reddish powder used for tilak } instead.

>

> [ 2 ] Take two shining steel chhalla { simple rings } , which

> should be open at the ends. Immerse one of them into a river while

> wear the other in the little finger of the left hand the same day.

> Normally you can get such rings with the shops dealing in curtain

> material. Such rings are used for hanging curtains from.

>

> [ 3 ] Feed sabut moong to the birds every day.

>

> [ 4 ] Recite as many times a day as he can the stotra for moon.

Get

> the text and the audio from the files.

>

> I hope these remedies will help him get a job.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , naz rashid

> <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Priyaji,

> >

> > City of birth: Islamabad/ Pakistan

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Naz,

> >

> > You haven't mentioned the city of birth. Repost the request with

> the

> > name of the city.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , naz rashid

> > >

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > My partner asked me to seek help from yourself re my job.

> > >

> > > I have now been unemployed for a few months and this is

> > upsetting me.

> > > I have to support my parents, but have no regular income. My

> > parents are unaware that i am not employed as they live away

from

> me.

> > >

> > > Please can you help me.

> > >

> > > My details are:

> > >

> > > Raheel Anwar

> > > 13.09.1972

> > > place of birth: Pakistan

> > > time of birth: 9am.

> > >

> > > Thankyou

> > >

> > > naz rashid <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > > Dear Priyaji,

> > >

> > > Thankyou i will do.

> > >

> > > Naz

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Naaz,

> > >

> > > Ask your friend to log in and seek advice.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , naz rashid

> > > >

> > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > >

> > > > I would be very grateful if you could give me some remedies

to

> > > help my partner get a job. He is currently unemployed and this

> > maybe

> > > why he is a little stressed with the marriage thing going on

> with

> > me.

> > > >

> > > > he is a banker and has had a few interviews but no sucess.

> > > >

> > > > Thankyou for all your help.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > > Bubbles

> > > >

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Bubbles,

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Kala namak is black salt. It is to be wrapped in

cotton

> {

> > > and

> > > > not cloth or thread }. Get the natural cotton instead of

> > synthetic

> > > > cotton. Cotton should be commonly available from a chemist's

> > shop.

> > > > [ 2 ] No, it wouldn't make a difference whether the dibbi is

> > small

> > > > or big. You can use any copper dibbi.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , naz rashid

> > > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaskar Pandit Ji

> > > > >

> > > > > could you please clarify for me

> > > > > 1. is kala namak rock salt or black salt?

> > > > > is there a specific colour of cotton i should use? should

> this

> > > > be thread or a piece of cotton material?

> > > > > 2. would it matter if the copper dibbi was big? it may be

> > > > difficult to get small copper dibbi here?

> > > > >

> > > > > with regards

> > > > > Bubbles

> > > > >

> > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Bubbles,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting afew

> upaya

> > > > which

> > > > > might help. Go to the files and read the rules of upaya

> before

> > > > doing

> > > > > them.

> > > > >

> > > > > [ 1 ] Bury in a place where grass grows a piece of kala

> namak

> > > > > wrapped in cotton. Do not bring back home the digging

tool.

> Do

> > > > this

> > > > > for 4 days regularly.

> > > > > [ 2 ] Get a copper dibbi { small box }, fill it with sabut

> > moong

> > > {

> > > > > whole moong}, wrap the dibbi with yellow cloth. Keep it in

> > your

> > > > room.

> > > > > [ 3 ] Recite , as many times a day as you can the stotra

for

> > > > Venus.

> > > > > Get the text and audio from the files.

> > > > > [ 4 ] Recite as often as you can this mantra :

> > > > >

> > > > > " Aum hreem yogini yogini yogeswari yogeswari yoga

bhayankari

> > > > > Sakala stavara jangamasya mukha hridayam mama

vasamakarshaya

> > > > > akarshaya Swaha " .

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , " bubbleshonda "

> > > > > <bubbleshonda@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Priyaji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > your name was given to me by a friend and i would be

very

> > > > grateful

> > > > > > if you could help me with remedies for my marriage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i have always had one problem or another in

relationships,

> > > they

> > > > > have

> > > > > > always ended and never come to marriage. i have now

> recently

> > > met

> > > > > > someone who i like very much and would like to marry,

but

> > > > already

> > > > > > his family are saying no.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > my details are

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dob 26.11.1976

> > > > > > place of birth Bradford UK

> > > > > > time of birth 2 am

> > > > > >

> > > > > > could you help me please

> > > > > >

> > > > > > with regards

> > > > > > bubbles

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > All New Mail – Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our

> > > > SpamGuard protect you.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let

> our

> > > SpamGuard protect you.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Send instant messages to your online friends

> > http://uk.messenger.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free

> > analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the

> Mail

> > Championship.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

> address from your Internet provider.

> >

> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and

win prizes.

>